Five Reasons Why Obama Is A Good Pres...

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8465 Nov 1, 2013
I've noticed a common aspect to Dave and the Cali-turd. If you say ANYTHING about Obama they go on the attack. THAT is their primary purpose here, to "prove" that Obama is "god".

Obama is an imposter being handled by expert puppeteers like Valerie and Soros. Only a MORON thinks he has actually been "good" for the United States of America.

Obama HATES Americans and wants America to fade into obscurity or fall faster by way of his destructive, RACIST agenda.

So chew on that trolling turds.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
The south is an armpit

Downey, CA

#8466 Nov 1, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
I've noticed a common aspect to Dave and the Cali-turd. If you say ANYTHING about Obama they go on the attack. THAT is their primary purpose here, to "prove" that Obama is "god".
Obama is an imposter being handled by expert puppeteers like Valerie and Soros. Only a MORON thinks he has actually been "good" for the United States of America.
Obama HATES Americans and wants America to fade into obscurity or fall faster by way of his destructive, RACIST agenda.
So chew on that trolling turds.
GroBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
Sorry stupid, yer wrong. I despise Obama and everything he stands for. I've told you morons time and again, I'm a conservative.

The reason you find that hard to believe is because I'm not a racist and yewawll are dense.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Since: Jul 07

Tampa, FL

#8467 Nov 1, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical of the clueless and uneducated libroids, they attack the source when they can't refute the information provided.
It doesn't matter if Howdy Doody said it, if it's true, it's true....
Anything Howdy Doody said would be more meaningful than the biased, distorted blather published in "The Independent Journal Review".

Next you'll be telling us the "National Inquirer" and "Weekly World News" are serious news publications.

Your idiocy is a never ending source of entertainment.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#8468 Nov 1, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, the irony of this post, from this poster, is quite humorous...

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8469 Nov 2, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, the irony of this post, from this poster, is quite humorous...

Yes, the Dave equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I?"

Priceless. It's like being back in grade school all over again.
GroBBBBBBBBBBB

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#8470 Nov 2, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has quietly released the auto manufacturer (GM) from a bailout requirement that it increase its production in the U.S.
Several months ago China Motors BOUGHT 30% interest in GM.
The south is an armpit

Downey, CA

#8471 Nov 2, 2013
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text> Several months ago China Motors BOUGHT 30% interest in GM.
Never happened.

Location hidden

#8472 Nov 2, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm fairly bright, but I only pay closer attention when you call me a 'simian'.
Now, what was that you were saying about hate?
I refer to ghetto thug murderers as sub-simians, you placed yourself in the simian category. Again, you don't comprehend the written word well, but seem competent in self categorization. Bless your little heart.

Location hidden

#8473 Nov 2, 2013
DapperDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything Howdy Doody said would be more meaningful than the biased, distorted blather published in "The Independent Journal Review".
Next you'll be telling us the "National Inquirer" and "Weekly World News" are serious news publications.
The publications you listed above are deemed award winners when compared to the one you refer to all the time, the book of dave. Bless your little heart.

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#8474 Nov 3, 2013
Up to 93 million Americans may lose their employer-sponsored health plans on top of the million of others who are losing their individually-bought plans. The fact that the Obama Administration knew this in 2010 makes it even more damning.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Obama aides actually debated whether to be honest with Americans or to deceive them.

The Obama Administration chose deception.

Draketown, GA

#8475 Nov 3, 2013
Though this deception should surprise only those who actually believed the President, for any President to knowingly engage in the deception of the American people on an issue of such great importance to all Americans should never be tolerated.

The question now is: How many Congressional Democrats were also in on the lie?

Draketown, GA

#8476 Nov 3, 2013

Location hidden

#8477 Nov 3, 2013
Hugo

Long Beach, CA

#8478 Nov 5, 2013
Oldie but goodie: www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

#8479 Nov 6, 2013
Congress has for to long bought votes with the money of taxpayers. A certain element of taxpayers always asked a politician, "What are you going to do for me?" rather than what are your plans for the country. Today the votes of large numbers of senior citizens have become to expensive for our government to support because Congress has spent their SS and Medicare money which it wasted buying votes on useless "roads to no where" plus cash for clunkers, and is now borrowing money to replace that which it has wasted. Congress has spent to much on vote buying and not enough on paying for the debts it incurred. If spending continues at its current rate Medicare funds will be depleted by 2017. obamacare is starting off with borrowed money. Elementary economics teaches us, "Spending your money on frivolous needless programs without paying for them will end up with an empty cupboard", the cupboard is now bare in DC. The current occupant in the WH is not smart enough to be aware of it.

Location hidden

#8480 Nov 7, 2013
OBAMACARE ALERT

A lawyer was being interviewed on TV this morning about his experience with obamacare. He went on the sight to get a cost comparison with his current health care policy and he, like everyone, had to give all his personal info to get into the system. A day later a guy called him and said he went on the site to download his info and the lawyer's personal info was downloaded to him, that was why he was calling the lawyer to make him aware of what was happening. The lawyer has no idea how many people now have access to his personal info. He had to change all his personal data. It took the lawyer 5 days to contact his congressman to delete his personal data form obamacare, and is still not sure it has been deleted. Be careful about the obamacare website, it is not secure. Kathleen Selebius testified that felons may be working as navigators.

garylloyd

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#8481 Nov 7, 2013
Obama's studied ignorance is already the source of grave international problems and will be the source of even graver domestic problems.

Larry Summers warned him a Health Czar was needed to manage Obamacare, but -- wanting to get all the credit himself -- Obama rejected the idea, which explains the mess it's in now.

Immigration Reform now has zero chance of passing thanks to the bullying and other thuggish tactics Obama used to ram it down our throats.

And now his Obsession with homosexuality. Imagine a guy you hire one day comes on the job the next day dressed as a woman. Should't you have the right to fire his stupid ass? Obama says no.

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#8482 Nov 7, 2013
The economy continued its improvement through the summer.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/11/07/news/economy/...

Obama?

“I Offer You Truth!”

Tampa, FL

#8483 Nov 7, 2013
garylloyd wrote:
Obama's studied ignorance is already the source of grave international problems and will be the source of even graver domestic problems.
Larry Summers warned him a Health Czar was needed to manage Obamacare, but -- wanting to get all the credit himself -- Obama rejected the idea, which explains the mess it's in now.
Immigration Reform now has zero chance of passing thanks to the bullying and other thuggish tactics Obama used to ram it down our throats.
And now his Obsession with homosexuality. Imagine a guy you hire one day comes on the job the next day dressed as a woman. Should't you have the right to fire his stupid ass? Obama says no.
Health Czar? So now you kooks want to create another layer of bureaucracy.

Immigration Reform? Oh, you mean the reform proposed by Marco Rubio, which he then flip-flopped on because of the "bullying" on the part of hardline, right wing arch conservatives. That immigration reform?

Obama said you can't fire a guy who shows up for work dressed as a woman? Really? When did he say that? Surely you can provide us with a link, or, better yet, a YouTube clip.

Your pack of lies and distortions have been shredded and dismantled.

Run along now, little fellow. However, feel free to come back and make a fool of yourself again when you have a spare moment. Your brand of clownish buffoonery provides a welcome break from our daily routines.

"The bright, cleansing beacon that emanates from the truth exposes the dark, foul, evil that is found in biased, dishonest, half-truths, myths, stereotypes and distortions." - The Book of Dave, 4:6

Location hidden

#8484 Nov 7, 2013
In December, the final primary lead smelter in the United States will close.
The lead smelter, located in Herculaneum, Missouri, and owned and operated by
the Doe Run Company, has existed in the same location since 1892.
The Herculaneum Smelter is currently the only smelter in the United States
which can produce lead bullion from raw lead ore that is mined nearby in
Missouri’s extensive lead deposits, giving the smelter its “primary”
designation. The lead bullion produced in Herculaneum is then sold to lead
product producers, including ammunition manufactures for use in conventional
ammunition components such as projectiles, projectile cores, and primers.…
Doe Run made significant efforts to reduce lead emissions from the smelter,
but in 2008 the federal Environmental Protection Agency issued new National
Ambient Air Quality Standards for lead that were 10 times tighter than the
previous standard. Given the new lead air quality standard, Doe Run made the
decision to close the Herculaneum smelter.
It would be hard to imagine a better example of the Obama Regime’s use of the
EPA to impose backdoor tyranny. We would let you have guns, but you see lead
causes air pollution.
If you think ammo prices are high now, wait until they close the smelter.
After the Herculaneum smelter closes its doors in December, entirely domestic
manufacture of conventional ammunition, from raw ore to finished cartridge,
will be impossible.
The national security implications of severely curtailing our ability to
produce our own ammunition are obvious. But to our current rulers, national
security means something very different from what it did in the past. The idea
is no longer to defend America from foreign threats, but to impose the ultimate
threat from within.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stillmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
good bye cnn 4 hr Citizencane 10
Papa John's Pizza FOOD POISONING! Not using nat... 4 hr Forsure 8
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Proud American 20,707
I'm glad Hillary Clinton lost and will never be... 15 hr Charles 6
Do White Men Get Turned on , Watching Black M... (Jan '12) 18 hr Edmund 269
News Sentimental Journey Down U.S. 221 20 hr Bart 2
W. Troy Austin: Southeastern Aesthetic Surgery ... Tue Beamer 2

Stillmore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stillmore Mortgages