Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Stillmore Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
WhereOhWhere

Carrollton, GA

#1 Oct 11, 2010
I'd like to see a woman in that position for a change. Maybe she would see something that could be handled better than cuts and cutting out school days. Maybe she'll value education more as a mother.
jeanie

Rincon, GA

#2 Oct 11, 2010
we need Casey to get the job done
NAS

Madison, WI

#3 Oct 12, 2010
WhereOhWhere wrote:
I'd like to see a woman in that position for a change. Maybe she would see something that could be handled better than cuts and cutting out school days. Maybe she'll value education more as a mother.
A woman would be a far better choice since women are better at everything. We need a woman and not a mother.
Fed Up

Jefferson, GA

#4 Oct 12, 2010
No Dems

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#5 Oct 12, 2010
NAS wrote:
<quoted text> A woman would be a far better choice since women are better at everything. We need a woman and not a mother.
And another fool is born. "Everything", what have you been smoking?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 12, 2010
I will vote for Casey Cagle.
Old Radio Guy

Moultrie, GA

#7 Oct 12, 2010
He's better than the opposition, but not much.
Jeremy S Hobbs

Valley, AL

#8 Oct 12, 2010
Cagle will continue to receive my support. He has done a great job as Lt. Gov so far why not give him four more years.
apple

Atlanta, GA

#9 Oct 12, 2010
She rocks!
jojo 12

Dalton, GA

#10 Oct 12, 2010

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#11 Oct 12, 2010
He will work better with a Republican Legislature and Governor to control spending in Georgia.
jim coaltrain

Fitzgerald, GA

#12 Oct 12, 2010
oh this bunch here what losers i bet they dont even have common sense these old boys i say lets put lady ga ga in she will get it fixed just as well
Sad

Carrollton, GA

#13 Oct 12, 2010
Cagle lacks integrity and his reason foe not running for governor was not due to a back operation.
Sorellson

Columbus, GA

#14 Oct 12, 2010
Porter is clueless and is incapable of doing this job

Since: Mar 10

Panama City, FL

#15 Oct 12, 2010
Save the state some money and eliminate this postion. Other than presiding over the senate (part time job) what does the Lieutenant governor do?
resident

Lilburn, GA

#16 Oct 12, 2010
Because she's the Democrat, and they are the only hope for the country after Bush and Cheney screwed it up.
Lake Lanier Bob

Atlanta, GA

#17 Oct 13, 2010
Sorry Casey but I can tie my own shoes!
Obama is anti-America

Atlanta, GA

#18 Oct 13, 2010
Too bad she's a Democrat. I guess she hates liberty, freedom and hard working tax paying American citizens. Because pretty much all Democrats hate Americans that work and pay their own way!!!
Democrats LIE

Atlanta, GA

#19 Oct 13, 2010
The Democrats scream and cry when you point out that the economy was great until the Democrats won control of the House & Senate. The House controls the budget!!! We are in the Obamacrat Recession, And it ain't over folks!!!

Barak Obama
Nancy Pelosi
Barney Frank
Roy Barnes

4 Democrats
4 big spending, tax raising, left wing politicians that need to be shown the door...
thinker

United States

#20 Oct 13, 2010
Hold my beer wrote:
Save the state some money and eliminate this postion. Other than presiding over the senate (part time job) what does the Lieutenant governor do?
you have an excellent point here. I would imagine there are a number of positions that could and should be eliminated that would save taxpayers money. maybe somebody with a concern for eliminating govt waste could unravel some of the mysteries why so many positions are needed. anybody up for a challenge?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stillmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 52 min rename 55,549
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Pete Lake 19,216
Statue of William Tecumseh Sherman Peachtree Plaza 3 hr The King of Dixie 199
yankees rule nascar 6 hr Doo Doo Brown 47
Schenectady Racism 7 hr Doo Doo Brown 36
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 20 hr Harry 141
Why are black men so childish (Sep '07) 23 hr zzzzzz 157
•••
•••
•••

Stillmore Jobs

•••
•••
•••