New blood test hopes to diagnose Autism early

Oct 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Athens Banner-Herald

A new type of blood test might soon help parents like Chase's and Gavin's mom Amie Jones learn earlier if their children suffer from autism.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Oct 27, 2013
Trash

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

3

So they know sooner? So What?
ric99

Skegness, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

10

8

4

Yet another example of the Winnipeg dummy not reading or comprehending the article, which states:-

“One of the reasons they are trying to do that is because research shows that the younger children get diagnosed and get into treatment, the better their outcome will be,”

Perhaps the Winnipeg dummy should attend basic reading classes for retarded adults.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

10

8

7

So what??? Anti vaxxers would hate blood tests since it would greatly eliminate the huge margin of error when diagnosis autism. Such a test would create far more accurate autism rates, aside from as interventions as early as possible. But anti vaxxers have the misconception that anyone with autism cant progress.

Hard to imagine any adult or parent would think so what to such advancements.
Booby fan

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Is there a hillbilly detection test?

Hillbilly abortions are up for six years in a row.

Sorry sis.
Starts With Vaccines

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

5

2

2

ric99 wrote:
Yet another example of the Winnipeg dummy not reading or comprehending the article, which states:-
“One of the reasons they are trying to do that is because research shows that the younger children get diagnosed and get into treatment, the better their outcome will be,”
Perhaps the Winnipeg dummy should attend basic reading classes for retarded adults.
What treatment imbecile? There's no treatment, just responses.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

9

5

5

There you have it. An anti vaxxer telling people and parents there is no treatment interventions for those with autism (although he himself has admitted to testing out the more controversial ones). That is the mindset of anti vaxxers.
Ray

Brossard, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

4

friend wrote:
There you have it. An anti vaxxer telling people and parents there is no treatment interventions for those with autism (although he himself has admitted to testing out the more controversial ones). That is the mindset of anti vaxxers.
you damn right about the anti vaxxer terminology....since vaccines are causing autism. This is garbage blood test...show us how precise and accurate this test is? If they have detected anything is grbage since they would have to find the pathway to autism to detect a specifc blood test. Plesae divuldge this pathway. Dont get fooled by garbage media deep in pharma pockets. The same way they sold an Irag war...wmd.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

9

5

5

I don't have to, articles have already been posted about here on Topix. Go find them. I assure you that you're certainly not going to like the contents.
The Truth

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

4

This story supplies one fact USA autism 1 in 50. What will it be in 5 years? Likely 1 in 2. But what is government doing? Nothing but protecting Pharma. Great a blood test that tells you your child is vaccine damaged and will never have the life he/she was entitled to.Instead, seizures, constipation/diarhea, not able to think or talk and each minute is confusing adfrustrating. A nightmare.
The Truth

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 18, 2013
 

Judged:

6

4

4

friend wrote:
I don't have to, articles have already been posted about here on Topix. Go find them. I assure you that you're certainly not going to like the contents.
plopaganda
ricDUH99

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ray wrote:
<quoted text>you damn right about the anti vaxxer terminology....since vaccines are causing autism. This is garbage blood test...show us how precise and accurate this test is? If they have detected anything is grbage since they would have to find the pathway to autism to detect a specifc blood test. Plesae divuldge this pathway. Dont get fooled by garbage media deep in pharma pockets. The same way they sold an Irag war...wmd.
The billions spent on genetics was supposed to explain everything but explained only a POSSIBLE 3-9 % and as much as 20% inherited. A blood test will give false readings and be another phony piece of trash.
friend

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ELIZABETH wrote:
Am very happy to share my Testimony to everybody online to hear, Am Elizabeth Nancy. have been married four
22years and on the twenty three year of my marriage,
another woman had to take my lover away
from me which is my husband, he left me and the
children and we have suffered for 4years until i
met a post where this man Dr. SPIRIT MAN
have helped someone and i decided to give
him a trier to help me bring my lover back
home and believe me i just send my picture
to him and that of my husband and after
48hours as he have told me, i saw a car
drove into my compand and behold it was my
husband and he have come to me and the
children asking for forgiveness and that is why i am happy to make
every one of you in similar problem to met with this
man and have your lover back to your self.
You can contact him with this mail:
spellspiritualtemple@gmail. com or call his mobile +2348152830940. he will help u as well.
why post here? Are you an anti-vaxxer looking for sympathy? Are you related to McCarthy, Wakefield or the Geirs? Do you want to be debunked?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Stillmore Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Stillmore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Stillmore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stillmore
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••