Questions Surround Immigration Raid i...

Questions Surround Immigration Raid in Emanuel County

There are 4 comments on the NBC 26 News story from Sep 20, 2006, titled Questions Surround Immigration Raid in Emanuel County. In it, NBC 26 News reports that:

Questions are being raised tonight after a crackdown on illegal immigrants in our area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 26 News.

MI_white

United States

#1 Sep 21, 2006
DEAL with it!!!!

ILLEGAL is ILLEGAL

Take your dirt and trash and go home!!!
prw535

Twin City, GA

#2 Sep 22, 2006
I agree with MI_white, Stillmore and all of the Country needs to deal with it. They were here ILLEGAL.......if they want to be here so bad, do it the correct way.....LEGAL. We in Emanuel county that did not house the illegals wanted them out, they were taking up jobs that we Emanuel County residents (legal residents) needed!! I'm sorry for the little children, but their parents should have known better. God Bless the USA!!!!
penny

Metter, GA

#3 Oct 3, 2006
I DO FEEL BAD FOR THE CHILDREN, BUT AS THE LAST GUY SAID THEY SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER. WHEN YOU BRING A CHILD IN THE WORLD YOU DON'T RAISE THEM TO BREAK THE LAW. BUT HOW CAN THEY EXPECT THE RIGHT THINGS OUT OF THEIR CHILDREN WHEN THEY DON'T DO THE RIGH THING THEMSELVES. IF THEY WANT TO BE IN THE USA THEY CAN DO IT RIGHT OR NOT DO IT AT ALL.
Sympathetic American-java

Taylors, SC

#4 Oct 24, 2006
I thought the United States was supposed to accept the poor, the hungry, the tired and the weak and nurture them. We are a melting pot of all cultures, races, and religions. The so called, illegal immigrants came here in search of the "american dream" from a country that does not give out the "papers" for this dream so easily. So what does one do? One crosses illegally, in search of a better life for them and their families. Who wants to live in poverty when the possibilities and opportunities for more money, work, and better medical care is waving in front of their faces. They are here, working, most of them, yes, paying taxes. The only thing they lack, "papers". So What??? Let them work the jobs that the normal working class american refuses to work. Let them feed their children food, rather than morsels. Let them learn, rather than go through life not knowing how to read and write. Let them have the same dream that every one of our ancestors had a looooong time ago. My ancestors suffered like these people. Your ancestors also suffered. WE were given a chance, and we are still flourishing. Let them, too, flourish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stillmore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 2 hr Spare Me 1,244
Organized Gang Stalking What You Need To Know (Sep '10) 4 hr Siriaque Sekaryongo 430
Why are Sexy Rich White women, leaving White M... (Jan '12) 8 hr EJT 515
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr TN Voter 20,083
New eBook About eBay Reveals Startling Details ... 22 hr NewsFlash 1
Constitutional Amendment to ban Gay Marriage Sun Just Interpreting 49
atr Sat bernard perry 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stillmore Mortgages