Kerrigan Boasting Experience In Bid F...

Kerrigan Boasting Experience In Bid For...

There are 2 comments on the IBerkshires story from Jun 30, 2014, titled Kerrigan Boasting Experience In Bid For.... In it, IBerkshires reports that:

Steve Kerrigan remembers being on the phone with former Mayor Gerald Doyle trying to figure out how to give the city a chance to survive its largest economic collapse - the closure of General Electric.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IBerkshires.

Since: Feb 14

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Jun 30, 2014
steven kerrigan , worked with Jerry Doyle for G.E.. for PEDA....Mayor Jerry Doyle made sooo much money from that deal.. He was nothing but a drunk, drug addit, a sex addict, and lair... He screwed Pittsfield for the fun of it... what that got him!! Broke, living back in Pittsfield at his moms... so really, do you want to vote for Steven Kerrigan!!!! I think NOT.....
Praxis33

United States

#2 Jul 1, 2014
cherfisch _ wrote:
steven kerrigan , worked with Jerry Doyle for G.E.. for PEDA....Mayor Jerry Doyle made sooo much money from that deal.. He was nothing but a drunk, drug addit, a sex addict, and lair... He screwed Pittsfield for the fun of it... what that got him!! Broke, living back in Pittsfield at his moms... so really, do you want to vote for Steven Kerrigan!!!! I think NOT.....
Does he satisfy his mother? If he does he will get my vote!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Still River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) May 17 Darn Tootin 3
News Couple charged in bank robbery - Sentinel & Ent... (Mar '10) May 5 Shaun Armstrong n... 154
mr. right where are you ? Apr '17 Julia 1
News Clark gets (Dec '10) Mar '17 Recall Clark and... 42
News Ayer settles over wrongful '83 slay conviction (Jul '09) Feb '17 Edward Niles 32
The Fireplace room welcomes back DAN KIROUAC in... Feb '17 New England Music... 1
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Massachusetts... (Oct '10) Apr '13 Crackers 22

Still River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Still River Mortgages