Reaction: Collective relief, but now ...

Reaction: Collective relief, but now what?

There are 3 comments on the Nashoba Publishing story from Apr 29, 2010, titled Reaction: Collective relief, but now what?. In it, Nashoba Publishing reports that:

Harvard School Supt. Thomas Jefferson expressed sentiments of relief Wednesday despite the news that he'd been fined for breaching the state's Conflict of Interest Laws following an Ethics Commission investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Nashoba Publishing.

Citizen

Brookline, NH

#1 Apr 29, 2010
Thank you to Mary Arata and the Harvard Hillside for being the only local news source to keep on this story.
for a laugh

Berlin, MA

#2 Apr 29, 2010
for a laugh compare what the other two 'newspapers' for harvard have for coverage on this story... www.harvardpress.com (Lucy's beloved 'hometown paper of record') and the (Missing In Action) www.harvardpost.com

then come back to www.harvardhillside.com and read these 3 stories again.
Gomer

Montgomery, AL

#3 Apr 30, 2010
Bill Ashe claims there is nothing wrong with Jefferson, that the problem is with two of the three members of the School Committee who did not give the unethical Mr. Jefferson a glowing review. A while back we had Mr. Sklar get his hands slapped for the unethical use of the school phone systems to help an override pass.

We need to remove the unethical people from the Harvard scene. I intend to vote for Kirsten Wright and hope she will join the two members of the School Committee who are intolerant of the ethical lapses.

I know that if I did what Wormser and Jefferson did, my employer would have fired me and turned the case over to the U.S. attorney. Both Wormser and Jefferson ought to thank their lucky stars that the district attorney of Worcester County is unwilling to indict them and seek the return of the funds to the taxpayers of Harvard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Still River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clark gets (Dec '10) Jan 14 Me again 43
News Fitchburg prostitution sting nets five arrests (Oct '13) Dec '17 Notsodumb 86
News Friends say ex-Shirley town administrator consu... (Jun '10) Nov '17 Inquiry 63
News Bolton call firefighter charged in Lancaster, M... (May '15) Oct '17 Peaches 12
News Frustration ignites tempers, assault charges re... (Oct '08) Oct '17 Peppone 4
News Ayer man remains held without bail in domestic-... (Jul '17) Sep '17 Darn Tootin 5
News Solar power microgrid goes online in Cuttyhunk ... Aug '17 Solarman 1

Still River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Still River Mortgages