Rising obesity rates might mean more rheumatoid arthritis

May 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KAUZ

FRIDAY, May 4 -- A new study suggests that severe weight gain might raise the risk for rheumatoid arthritis -- a painful, chronic ailment -- especially among obese women.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Oct 5, 2013
Jeffrey Lipman DO

Dhaka, Bangladesh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2012

An Endocrinologist and weight loss expert in Miami, Florida, has treated thousands of overweight people, both men and women with this diet and natural hormone. No side effects or difficulties have been reported after 55 years of use.
anonymous

Fayetteville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Well obvious
Anonymous

Latham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Overweight or obese individuals are at greater risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis (RA), according to a new study. There are treatments and you can also lose your weight to reduce joint pain from rheumatoid arthritis. Not even this disorder, obesity can also cause various other serious illnesses. So it should be prevented and goals should be st for reducing weight up to an average level.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Stewartville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Stewartville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Stewartville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stewartville