Mankato, Minn. / Conjoined twins' dad...

Mankato, Minn. / Conjoined twins' dad back in jail

There are 78 comments on the The Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press story from Mar 12, 2007, titled Mankato, Minn. / Conjoined twins' dad back in jail. In it, The Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press reports that:

A Mankato man was sentenced Monday to spend the next few months in jail on a probation violation just days after he was charged with abusing one of his formerly conjoined twin sons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Minneapolis-St. Paul Pioneer Press.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
happy chief

Denver, CO

#66 May 23, 2012
She is one messed up soul. How anybody could wait a week to bring her baby in to the hospital with two broken legs or to even allow that to happen. Then to get pregnat 3 more times, what a tramp! She needs some serious mental help. Even that could help this messed up spineless nasty thing!
sucker

Denver, CO

#67 May 23, 2012
I find it funny that "everybody is jeaolus"...... Of what she is a huge dirt ball who has nothing and isnt even good looking and is going nowhere in her life. Just another mooch her way through life off the backs of hard working taxpayers snd her future bady daddies paying her child support
A pissed off person

Big Lake, MN

#68 May 25, 2012
You know what f### you guys she is a great person very beautiful and she is not a mooch just hard for her to get any were in life because of u guy posting this sh** on here so she gets rejected for jobs because every one believes what they hear or read on the net
lc hero

Mankato, MN

#69 May 25, 2012
^ obviously this guy is brittanys latest victum. I know Brittany she's dated some of good friends she does this to everyone so you have your fun with her but the bs will get old soon and you'll learn the hard way like the rest of them. If you had any self respect you'd leave now before she traps you. But I'm sure you or Brittany will get on here trying to defend her in some way. We all know Brittany reads this and post stuff on here. She knows the truth if she would just admit it and stop living the lie maybe she could get on with her life but she won't she a helpless person who hopsfrom guy to guy great way to raise your kid Brittany. I've seen her in action before I know she'll do almost anyone and that makes her think ppl beileve she didn't do that to her son but let's face men will stick there sticks in anyone ole hole especially a easy one she's a who*e she doesn't deserve to be happy with all the bad she's done.
A pissed off person

Big Lake, MN

#70 May 26, 2012
And u guys posting all this shi** makes u happy bringing down a person who is trying to make the best of her life but can't because of u dip shi*$ keep posting stupid sh** on here so other ppl judge and don't give her a chance worry about your own life grow up and move on
sucker

Denver, CO

#71 May 26, 2012
She deserves what she is getting in life. Bad things happen to bad ppl. Shes a liar cheater and thief.
sara

Mankato, MN

#72 May 26, 2012
Everything on here is for the most part true. You must either be Brittany or her new man. How are we bringing her down? She brought all this on herself. People get what they deserve and she deserves everything she's getting. Brittany needs help and lots of it. She obviously gets mad because she knows this is all true. Her anger towards the post just proves it. Sucker has it right she is a liar, cheater, and a thieve and a whore a dirty one too she's just a bad person in general and I feel bad for the kids and for her baby daddys too but I guess they all knew what they were getting into
A pissed off person

Big Lake, MN

#73 May 27, 2012
Go f*** your self go jump off a bridge mind your own damn business no body cares what the h3ll you have to say about her she is a wonderful person with a big heart all u are is a drama loving piece of s***
Kato girl

Farmington, MN

#74 Jun 13, 2012
God this shit is so funny. Brittany we are not all as dumb as you anyone who has ever met you knows that "lol" and "a pissed off person" is all you. Just accept that you are a bad person and get help for yourself. We all know you need it!!! You are indeed fat and you are indeed a slut, if i was either of those things i would own up to it maybe you should pull your head out of your ass take a big long look in the mirror and realize the disgusting person that you are! Grow up do us all a favor and get YOUR FUCKING TUBES TIED! No one wants you to bring anymore children into this world for fear that one of them may turn out like you. You have treated everyone around you like trash you deserve to be down like an animal! most of all OMG BRITTANY NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE IS OR EVER WILL BE JEALOUS OF YOU AND YOUR VERY SAD ICKY LIFE! GET OVER YOURSELF WOW. ICKY ICKY ICKY!!!
Truth

Big Lake, MN

#75 Aug 3, 2012
LOL I can not believe people are still updating about her. We really should not care anymore but she is still running her mouth, and her legs, around town so yes I do not understand why she has not moved away. No wonder she can not make a life here. No one is jealous of a sociopath.
UPDATE

Big Lake, MN

#76 Aug 3, 2012
Gross she works at Jakes Stadium Pizza now in Mankato. I will NOT be going there.

[email protected] and feel free to tell them how you feel.

I am ordering my pizza elsewhere.
Kato girl

Farmington, MN

#77 Aug 4, 2012
Gross i would never eat any food that was ever even in the same room as her, who knows what kind of diseases and germs float in the air around her!!!
Ktown Funk

Big Lake, MN

#78 Aug 11, 2012
Sometimes I just get really angry in life and come to this page and vent all my frustrations on Brittany Hood. Its just easy to feed off the weak. Maybe why she broke her kids legs.
Jakes herpes

Big Lake, MN

#79 Aug 11, 2012
Jakes pizza now has air herpes. Its like a whole new level of herpes.
shawn

Mankato, MN

#82 Sep 20, 2012
Hadaluvvvv
kato

Mankato, MN

#83 Sep 27, 2012
Whenever I'm having a bad day I just come on here and read about Brittany and realize it cld b worse what a hoe. Poor jakes pizza why wld they hire her? I won't b going here til she's gone. I'd rather eat cardboard over anything this nasty baby abusing slut has touched
SMH

Mankato, MN

#84 Sep 27, 2012
Whenever I'm having a day when I feel like I'm not trying to make this sick world a little better place I just come on here and realize I could do a lot worse.
So many people here sound unhealthy and unhappy.
Shawn

Mankato, MN

#85 Dec 1, 2013
Haddddaaaalluuuvvvv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stewartville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seneca Aug 16 mike 5
meadow park apartments infested!!! (Oct '14) Jul '16 Yuckie 5
Big Pharma Rules U. S. Healthcare Jun '16 Big Pharma RICO 1
News Hastert, ex-Speaker branded 'molester,' to ente... Jun '16 Hostis Publicus 3
News Seen & Heard: 'She made me feel empowered': jud... Jun '16 AIPAC owns Congress 1
Pit Bulls Apr '16 Its over 1
linnea Phillip Apr '16 nena 1

Stewartville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stewartville Mortgages