“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#1 Nov 8, 2013
I just found out that Minnesota has some of the lowest rates on their exchange. That is except for Southeastern MN, which has some of the highest rates in the country.

About 60 miles west of here and throughout MN you can get a policy for thousands cheaper per year then if you live in the Southeastern part of the state.

Apparently its because of Mayo and their high rates. Doesnt matter that I've gone to Olmsted county hospital and will continue to go there.

Its BS if you ask me. What Mayo charges shouldn't effect my premiums. Especially since I dont go there. Hell, its not like you can pick and choose now anyway. Your plan tells you where you can go and what doctors you can see, and if you dont follow those guidelines they make you pay more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stewartville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Racism tied to worse asthma symptoms for black ... Jun 22 The Power Of Mast... 1
News Rochester marchers rally in support of Muslims Jun 17 Frogface Kate 5
Rochester Off Campus Jun 5 lola 2
Anyone know Emma Crosley? Jun 4 sunshine 1
Police officer under investigation (Feb '16) Jun 4 PIGS 4
Review: Rubes Auto (Jan '10) May '17 Crickett 3
News Schools (Feb '15) Feb '15 to many crazys ou... 1

Stewartville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stewartville Mortgages