Driver in Custody After Car Crash

Driver in Custody After Car Crash

There are 8 comments on the KAAL-TV Austin story from Aug 2, 2013, titled Driver in Custody After Car Crash. In it, KAAL-TV Austin reports that:

A woman was taken to Saint Marys Hospital and one driver is in custody after an accident in Stewartville Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAAL-TV Austin.

Mallissia Carlson

Plymouth, MN

#1 Aug 5, 2013
This woman has a rap sheet a mile long and I hope that she doens't do this to someome else! This is very disturbing due to the fact that she was NOT taking a turn to quickly she went through a red light and swerved and hit us. At least the news could get it right. I was the woman in the passanger set. My wife is still really sore and is doing ok. My back in the lower part is really messed up and it sucks considering I am still recovering from a broken back that caused servere damage to my spinal cord...Will keep you posted. Thank you for the love from our families and special people, you know who you are. Thank you. Mallissia
I know better

Owatonna, MN

#2 Sep 6, 2013
Mallissia Carlson....You would have gotten hit on purpose. I know when you claimed to be paralyzed you were to see a judge on kidnapping charges. I know you rolled around town in your wheel chair and I know you were seen carrying your own chair into your trailer. I also know you skipped town and that your daughters are most likly not your own but more kidnap victims.
Confused

San Diego, CA

#3 Oct 2, 2013
Sounds like you "I know better" have a lot of animosity towards Mallissia. I read in your tone that she must have caused you some type of resentment to come off so strongly. For that I'm truly sorry. As humans we all make mistakes and unfortunately others get hurt when we fail to see the whole picture instead of me me me. Let us all remain blameless so no more havoc and distraction stands in the wAy of the help this women truly needs.
mcdounaugh

Plymouth, MN

#4 May 6, 2014
I know better wrote:
Mallissia Carlson....You would have gotten hit on purpose. I know when you claimed to be paralyzed you were to see a judge on kidnapping charges. I know you rolled around town in your wheel chair and I know you were seen carrying your own chair into your trailer. I also know you skipped town and that your daughters are most likly not your own but more kidnap victims.
There's always that one person that's just jealous all the time, stalk people much obviously your comment just proves your character, grow up, and you know nothing,then again you're a woman so enough said...leave people alone you druggie.
Lauralee7800

Grand Meadow, MN

#6 Aug 5, 2017
Confused wrote:
Sounds like you "I know better" have a lot of animosity towards Mallissia. I read in your tone that she must have caused you some type of resentment to come off so strongly. For that I'm truly sorry. As humans we all make mistakes and unfortunately others get hurt when we fail to see the whole picture instead of me me me. Let us all remain blameless so no more havoc and distraction stands in the wAy of the help this women truly needs.
Confused, please contact me
Joe

Grand Meadow, MN

#7 Sep 16, 2017
Confused wrote:
Funny Mallissia with one of her online personas!
Honest

United States

#8 Sep 27, 2017
Mallissia Carlson wrote:
This woman has a rap sheet a mile long and I hope that she doens't do this to someome else! This is very disturbing due to the fact that she was NOT taking a turn to quickly she went through a red light and swerved and hit us. At least the news could get it right. I was the woman in the passanger set. My wife is still really sore and is doing ok. My back in the lower part is really messed up and it sucks considering I am still recovering from a broken back that caused servere damage to my spinal cord...Will keep you posted. Thank you for the love from our families and special people, you know who you are. Thank you. Mallissia
Funny Mallissia Carlson would talk about a rap sheet.... Google her name!!!! Look under "all" & "news"
Honest

United States

#9 Sep 27, 2017
Funny Mallissia Carlson would talk about a rap sheet.... Google her name!!!! Look under "all" & "news

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stewartville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Rubes Auto (Jan '10) Feb 9 Keith K 5
Rochester Off Campus (Jun '17) Jan 29 Halb halb 3
Pit Bulls (Apr '16) Jan '18 Ann 2
Rochester has become the Gay Capital Of Minnesota (Sep '12) Jan '18 Ann 15
News Greenspace: Need a New Year's resolution? Try s... Jan '18 Solarman 5
Joy Sprang (Jul '17) Dec '17 Zippy 6
News Schools (Feb '15) Feb '15 to many crazys ou... 1

Stewartville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance