that roxy hernandez aka hippooo ....

that roxy hernandez aka hippooo ....

Posted in the Stewartville Forum

lol

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 13, 2010
Dis girl dont hav no sAme shes a homewreker an a slut sleeps around wit everyone. Doesnt know who her baby daddy frm her two girls r....she tells everyone that there rickys but u knw there not esp audrina sum guy frm eagle pass frm her home town thats what she says an wit that fat ugly man more looks lik her father lol ...no one else wants her soo she had no choice but to stay wit him how sad....can u imagine that huge man on top of u ewwwwww grosss ....but there both hippooos so i guesss
devil

Laredo, TX

#2 Aug 20, 2010
I agree its so pathetic how she has no self respect I mean how could she even think they would want something serious with her when shes a dirty ass slut. Shes totally getto and lives off of childsupport, foodstamps, & medicaid to provide for her 2bastards but still loves to open her legs.
lmfao

Laredo, TX

#3 Aug 20, 2010
shes a walking STD & a fat wh*re
elias

San Antonio, TX

#4 Aug 22, 2010
shes just good 2fck with
rED

Milwaukee, WI

#5 Aug 23, 2010
elias wrote:
shes just good 2fck with
Does she do anal?
gladys

Laredo, TX

#7 Aug 27, 2010
that fatass b*tch is a fatterass version of snooki but with no tits who thinks shes gods gift to men..
haha

Houston, TX

#8 Aug 27, 2010
Whos that guy shes with? he looks like fat joe from Terror Squad haha I hope he doesnt lean back
Kettle

United States

#9 Aug 27, 2010
get a life
U all live in Trailers

Houston, TX

#10 Aug 28, 2010
Kettle wrote:
get a life
I got one, do you? Oh i sorry, you must be part of Terror Squad or ok yeah your part of Roxys army of skanks. Koo, I bet you do her Snookie hair and chola makeup.
lola

Eagle Pass, TX

#12 Oct 3, 2013
what ever happened to this *hore?

Since: Nov 11

United States

#13 Oct 18, 2014
Daaaiinnn all that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stewartville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman takes limo to shoplift in Minnesota mall Aug 21 justin 4
meadow park apartments infested!!! (Oct '14) Jul '15 Tns 3
News Jennings bank troubles started with expansion (Oct '09) Jul '15 Court romance 5
Rochester has become the Gay Capital Of Minnesota (Sep '12) Jun '15 Tom Tom 9
Gretchen Quisberg (Feb '09) Jun '15 Gretchen 3
Rochester: A Real-Life Game of SimCity? May '15 Real Life SimCity 1
Review: The Auto Finance Center May '15 Connie Kryzer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stewartville Mortgages