Stewartstown Police Dept.Do you think...

Stewartstown Police Dept.Do you think dump these BUMBS ans go to

Created by on Sep 22, 2011

119 votes

Click on an option to vote

He(( Yes

Yes

Maby not all

Or join Southern regional? Better men and ser.

on

Oh Please

York, PA

#1 Sep 22, 2011
AGAIN...your education has failed you my friend.
Hoghead

Greencastle, PA

#2 Oct 17, 2011
I totally agree with you and also the statement of hug your son! They are a poor example of an officer. My husband and other family members are policemen and they even comment about their pick and choose ways and scouting of young girls and lacks a daisey ways. There is a curfew 11PM and I also know a family that their 13 year old son and daughter were walking ON THE SIDEWALK to the snowball stand and because the boy had his skate board and had the nerve to hold his sisters shoulder and glide beside her on his board AGAIN while holding on to her shoulder as she pulled him HE GOT A FINE FOR SKATING ON THE SIDEWALK..........REALLY!!!!! where he He11 are the officers when we are walking our infant in the stroller and there are people flying like 45-50 mph ????? oh thats right we see them sitting at the M & T Bank sitting on their cell phones laughing and chatting away or talking to teenage girls at Rutters!!!!!
All I have to say is, yes we are new here and THEY NEED TO GO!!!!! Get the State Police in here they are a JOKE!!!
daveisgay

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2011
Get rid on them!
LOBO

Greencastle, PA

#4 Nov 15, 2011
daveisgay wrote:
Get rid on them!
WELL, the Police Dept. have the town people so filled with Bull $hit
it's unreal. I would never believed the people of Stewartstown were that gullible. We can only hope the new council can make the necessary changes to rectify the Police Dept.
Quote

Greencastle, PA

#5 Nov 24, 2011
Well in my option the officers are worthless nonproductive over head that we should not have to pay for. Like the woman said where are they, when we are walking our infant in the stroller and there are people flying like 45-50 mph ????? oh thats right we see them sitting at the M & T Bank sitting on their cell phones laughing and chatting away or talking to teenage girls at Rutters!!!!!
All I have to say is THEY NEED TO GO!!!!! Get the State Police in here they are a JOKE!!!
Stewartstown Cops SUCK

White Hall, MD

#6 Dec 18, 2011
Get rid of them they got nothing better to do than write parking tickets and state inspection orders. They are a joke there is no crime in stewartstown so the police need to stop trying to justify a paycheck. Get the State Police to enforce the laws at least they have seen REAL CRIME.
Quote

Greencastle, PA

#7 Jan 24, 2012
I have to say is, yes we are new here and THEY NEED TO GO!!!!! Get the State Police in here they are a JOKE!!! When is the NEW town council going to do something about The so called police Dept.Stewartstown all they do try to justify their paycheck./????????
Bob

Mount Pleasant, SC

#8 Jan 30, 2012
I was pulled over just sitting in my car and got a ticket for driving under a suspended liscense. And they had my wifea vehicle towex
Quote

Greencastle, PA

#9 Feb 2, 2012
Bob wrote:
I was pulled over just sitting in my car and got a ticket for driving under a suspended license. And they had my wife's vehicle towed
I cannot believe the new town council doesn’t do something with these looser.
another ballbaby

York, PA

#10 Feb 11, 2012
Bob wrote:
I was pulled over just sitting in my car and got a ticket for driving under a suspended liscense. And they had my wifea vehicle towex
So what is your point? You are pissed because you got caught operating a vehicle with a suspended license! Stop being a BALLBABY, if you are gonna do the CRIME we all don't need to hear your WHINE!

After all, its jokers and clowns like you that get cause accidents and then guess what, your insurnace won't pay the claim for you because your license was suspended! So then us working men gotta pay out more!

Get a life JERK! and get a JOB!
another ballbaby

York, PA

#11 Feb 11, 2012
Who wrote the questions in this poll? Another Batimoron? Council president Gordon?

Nice use of english and grammar skills, NOT!

When will the YDR start reporting on this Gordon fellar, and his towing controversy with the Stewartstown Police? Can anyone give me the defintion of ethics? Anyone that is still left on council have any?

Thats what this is all about folks, right?
liz
#12 Mar 22, 2012
hopefully with all the wrong they have done to so many people, karma will make them pay because it seems no one holds them responsible. a child has died because of their careless asshole ways and still no justice...i see red every time i see them, especially hilliard. im convinced they have no souls. ive been harrassed and abused by them enough myself. like the old train by gordon's says, "stewartstown police SUCK"
Liz sucks

Mount Wolf, PA

#13 Mar 22, 2012
liz wrote:
hopefully with all the wrong they have done to so many people, karma will make them pay because it seems no one holds them responsible. a child has died because of their careless asshole ways and still no justice...i see red every time i see them, especially hilliard. im convinced they have no souls. ive been harrassed and abused by them enough myself. like the old train by gordon's says, "stewartstown police SUCK"
I'll pay you any money in the world to go up to one of them and say it to their face. Your probably fat and ugly....another chick who couldn't get out of a ticket no matter how much you flaunted your disgusting bust. A child died cause that "childs" daddy let him illegally ride a bike he couldn't handle. I bet Hilliard sleeps at night especially knowing he did nothing wrong...just ask State Police. You see red when you see them? Get off your computer and do something fatty. You've been abused and harassed? You need a better audience than the ones that actually read this site (13 total comments since 1995 LMAO) The train does have graffiti on it that says what you claim...but it's just another dope like you that generalizes a group of people because one cop rejected your ugly, fat body. Ps. writing anything on that train is illegal and again these are the people your trying to convince that the cops are the bad ones. FATTY
fight fire wit fire

York, PA

#14 Mar 22, 2012
liz wrote:
hopefully with all the wrong they have done to so many people, karma will make them pay because it seems no one holds them responsible. a child has died because of their careless asshole ways and still no justice...i see red every time i see them, especially hilliard. im convinced they have no souls. ive been harrassed and abused by them enough myself. like the old train by gordon's says, "stewartstown police SUCK"
Yeah, what would you be saying if that little darling angel on the motorbike killed a kid crossing the street, all the while he had no license or insurance? I bet my next month's pay you would be blaming the cops again, because they did not stop him, right? So riddle me this Fatty Liz, who pays for the damage, the injury or for the funeral when the uninsured motorcycle idiot smashes into them? Huh?

Well I have been there Fatty Liz and I ended up paying! I wish the cops could stop and catch all the freeloaders that drive without insurance! And if they choose to run, well I say RUN EM DOWN AND INTO THE GROUND!

Go back to eating your twinkies and watching Springer you fat sloth! And start blaming your own lazy assself for a change!
anonymous

York, PA

#15 Jun 3, 2012
another ballbaby wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is your point? You are pissed because you got caught operating a vehicle with a suspended license! Stop being a BALLBABY, if you are gonna do the CRIME we all don't need to hear your WHINE!
After all, its jokers and clowns like you that get cause accidents and then guess what, your insurnace won't pay the claim for you because your license was suspended! So then us working men gotta pay out more!
Get a life JERK! and get a JOB!
first off, he wasnt "operating" the vehicle he was sitting in it, much like sitting in a chair. so he technically DIDN'T do the crime. and how the FUCK do you know he doesn't have a job. just because he doesn't like the cops means he's unemployed? people like you need to be smacked in the face for stupidity.
hillbilly

Delta, PA

#16 Jul 4, 2012
Their is no need for stewville cops all they do is pull over the working man on their way home from work for going 5 over the speed limit if their is a problem at our homes we take care of it before they even get their . And unless the boy on the bike commited murder their was no reason to chase him and put families that r driving around in danger over dumb ass papper work
Inbreed retards unite

Mount Wolf, PA

#17 Jul 5, 2012
"hillbilly" Their is no need for stewville cops all they do is pull over the working man on their way home from work for going 5 over the speed limit if their is a problem at our homes we take care of it before they even get their . And unless the boy on the bike commited murder their was no reason to chase him and put families that r driving around in danger over dumb ass papper work

Your name says it all!!! FKING Retard!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stewartstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Friends of Fawn Twp. homicide victim call abuse... (May '11) Nov 21 Joe dirt 24
News A look at the family rescued from Taliban-linke... Oct '17 Lucky 1
News Reading & Northern Railroad... Sep '17 YouChewPoop 6
Transource Transmission line project Aug '17 Frank Ayd 1
Seiling Furniture Co. Railroad, Pa (Aug '10) Aug '17 Gloria Lauria 29
News If your neighbor's house is falling apart, don'... (Mar '11) Aug '17 Denise Leigh 53
Review: TNJ Painting & Drywall, LLC. Jul '17 The Ashenfeltersame 1

Stewartstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stewartstown Mortgages