First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Special-K

Strausstown, PA

#1 May 6, 2008
My only two questions would be

1.If we do where are they, because you canít find when their needed.
2.What due we pay them for? This week alone I saw a car run by a stopped
School bus at the post office, a motor cycle going out mill st. on one wheel
saw a car run the stop sign on mill St. and one at the snow ball stand so what are we paying for.
Special-K

Strausstown, PA

#2 May 6, 2008
Do we have a Police Dept.

My only two questions would be

1.If we do where are they, because you canít find when their needed.
2.What due we pay them for? This week alone I saw a car run by a stopped School bus at the post office, a motor cycle going out mill st. on one wheelsaw a car run the stop sign on mill St. and one at the snow ball stand so what are we paying for.
HomeTownHero

Gettysburg, PA

#3 Jul 26, 2008
Special-k, how many places can you be in at once? Unless your magic you can only be in one place at one time. So im guessing it would be impossilbe for the Police to be EVERYWHERE at once, correct? Going out on a limb again do you expect that the Police would do nothing if they saw what happened? I happen to be aware that our Police Department writes a lot of traffic tickets I always see them getting speeders coming into town.
The Irishmen

Wrightsville, PA

#4 Jul 27, 2008
HomeTownHero wrote:
Special-k, how many places can you be in at once? Unless your magic you can only be in one place at one time. So im guessing it would be impossilbe for the Police to be EVERYWHERE at once, correct? Going out on a limb again do you expect that the Police would do nothing if they saw what happened? I happen to be aware that our Police Department writes a lot of traffic tickets I always see them getting speeders coming into town.
Weíll Hometown Hero with due respect to you Iíve lived in Stewartstown for 50 years and I can tell you this. I see speeding vehicles running all over town and Iíve seen them handing out SPEEDING tickets on the side streets maybe on main St. yes but we have 5 full time police men and I see them Shrewsbury, You can find them in New Freedom but in my option for the amount of money we pay them itís hard to understand when you rear in the paper that they went after someone that didnít pick up a pizza order And you have kids buying LOTO ticks and cigarettes at the Shell Station and they do nothing I could go on forever but Iím not this is my option and to answer your question do I Police to be EVERYWHERE at once No just do their job now and then and maybe catch some of the drunks coming out of the VFW or the American Legion What you think?
hoss

United States

#5 Jul 28, 2008
Our police are grossly underpaid. You say they are overpaid for what you pay. How much do you pay towards the Department? Just so you know it's been a very long time since taxes were increased to give the police a much deserved raise. Complain as much as you want but you need to get educated so you stop looking like a fool

Since: Apr 08

Dillsburg, PA

#6 Jul 28, 2008
hoss wrote:
Our police are grossly underpaid. You say they are overpaid for what you pay. How much do you pay towards the Department? Just so you know it's been a very long time since taxes were increased to give the police a much deserved raise. Complain as much as you want but you need to get educated so you stop looking like a fool
Well Hoss you know I learned a long time ago. Never to Argue with an Idiot. Because theyíll only try to drag you down to their level! So that being said this also reminded me of you itís has been said light travels faster than sound. Thatís why some people appear Bright until you hear them speak. So don't embarrass yourself by commenting anymore because it would appear you Braine is on over Loan and you don't seem to have any to waste because you DA$ sure donít know what you think you do. Inbreed
hoss

United States

#7 Jul 28, 2008
I'm telling you there are way too many inbreds in Stewartstown such as yourself. If you want to complain about anything complain about South Eastern School District for blessing all of you with the gift of spelling. Seriously you all need to take some 2nd grade spelling courses. All of you are great at looking on the internet for these old time quotes about the speed of light or what have you trying to insult someone who honestly knows a great deal more about the topic than any of you possibly can. I love this site. It's like arguing with little kids : ) All of you have a tiny complaint here and there but it's all a joke. I'm happy for these Officers who don't even entertain your silly complaints. They probally know all complaints come from people who cannot be made happy. All departments have you kind of people. The same kind of people who would complain even if they had nothing to complain about. So sit behind your computers and complain because I'll just take satisfaction in the fact all of you will not be heard or taken seriously so enjoy life and the awesomeness that is the Stewartstown Police Department : ) Feel the Burn
The Irishmen

Dillsburg, PA

#8 Jul 28, 2008
hoss wrote:
I'm telling you there are way too many inbreds in Stewartstown such as yourself. If you want to complain about anything complain about South Eastern School District for blessing all of you with the gift of spelling. Seriously you all need to take some 2nd grade spelling courses. All of you are great at looking on the internet for these old time quotes about the speed of light or what have you trying to insult someone who honestly knows a great deal more about the topic than any of you possibly can. I love this site. It's like arguing with little kids :) All of you have a tiny complaint here and there but it's all a joke. I'm happy for these Officers who don't even entertain your silly complaints. They probally know all complaints come from people who cannot be made happy. All departments have you kind of people. The same kind of people who would complain even if they had nothing to complain about. So sit behind your computers and complain because I'll just take satisfaction in the fact all of you will not be heard or taken seriously so enjoy life and the awesomeness that is the Stewartstown Police Department :) Feel the Burn
Well the spelling may be off but you got the point. And really why don't you stop sucking up to Cunningham or could it be you may be a switch hitter WORD. And please stop patting yourself on your back like some kind of little BIT$$.
hoss

United States

#9 Jul 28, 2008
The fact you're so upset is so great. what if i was gay? you couldn't handle that could you. it would blow your narrow hillbilly mind :)
The Irishmen

Dillsburg, PA

#10 Jul 28, 2008
hoss wrote:
The fact you're so upset is so great. what if i was gay? you couldn't handle that could you. it would blow your narrow hillbilly mind :)
Well Hass I hate to bust your bubble but I'm not upset I think it funny but it must bother You. You must be just another stupid Pollock from Balt. So with that being said No more needs to be said. This conversation has ended and their will not be any returned comments. Itís been FUN
hoss

United States

#11 Jul 28, 2008
Wow. You guys continue to prove my point. You miserably failed at this debate so now you're taking your ball and going home. Whaa boo hoo Hoss just handed me my ass and now I'm going to throw a fit and start tossing around slurs. Way to prove your maturity. Try to open your eyes you narrow minded hillbilly
Silver Fox

Dillsburg, PA

#12 Jul 28, 2008
Good Lord I just came in to this Topix to Ck. It out and it look like two school boys acting up now boys be nice. Name calling isn't very nice so be good little boys or you Ďl be sent to bed without your dinner.
And may God Bless both of you
OUT OF STATE

Boyertown, PA

#13 Aug 1, 2008
I MUST SAY THAT I HAVE TO AGREE , I HAD TO ASK FOR HELP FROM THE STEWARTSTOWN POLICE, I MIGHT ADD I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO STEWARTSTOWN , AND NEVER PLAN ON A VISIT.I HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE, AND MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE RESIDENTS THAT MAY REALLY NEED HELP SOME DAY.NEEDLESS TO SAY THE POLICEMEN THAT I HAD TO DEAL WITH WAS NOT HELPFUL.
PlayMySkinFlute

Red Lion, PA

#14 Aug 1, 2008
I'm impressed by all these posts. I love to see the vast differences that there are in people in country towns. I know I'm wasting my time posting on this site as well but I have to ask Hoss why he is wasting his time? Clearly you have someone who knows what they are talking about but yet he wastes his time arguing through message board postings with (I'll be honest here) raging flaming morons. I can't believe some of the absolute retarded things that came out of some of your mouths. I think some of you enjoy being made a fool of. I have this to say to Hoss, don't proud of the fact you made the slow "cuntry fulk" look silly. Being the smartest guy posting on this board is like winning the 50 yard dash at the special olympics or being the smartest guy with down syndrome. My only comment is that as long as there are Police there will always be people who dislike them because Police keep the slow ignorant ones in line. It's the god's honest truth. Criminals dislike the Police. Go give an entire cell block at a prison an IQ tests. CRIMINALS ARE DUMB. So if you dislike Police that much well maybe you should take an IQ test and see where you stack up against the rest of the criminals.
Swamp Fox

York, PA

#16 Aug 2, 2008
PlayMySkinFlute wrote:
I'm impressed by all these posts. I love to see the vast differences that there are in people in country towns. I know I'm wasting my time posting on this site as well but I have to ask Hoss why he is wasting his time? Clearly you have someone who knows what they are talking about but yet he wastes his time arguing through message board postings with (I'll be honest here) raging flaming morons. I can't believe some of the absolute retarded things that
came out of some of your mouths. I think some of you enjoy being made a fool of. I have this to say to Hoss, don't proud of the fact you made the slow "cuntry fulk" look silly. Being the smartest guy posting on this board is like winning the 50 yard dash at the special olympics or being the smartest guy with down syndrome. My only comment is that as long as there are Police there will always be people who dislike them because Police keep the slow ignorant ones in line. It's the god's honest truth. Criminals dislike the Police. Go give an entire cell block at a prison an IQ tests. CRIMINALS ARE DUMB. So if you dislike Police that much well maybe you should take an IQ test and see where you stack up against the rest of the criminals.
Boy do I love myself who do you love PlayMySkinFlute Self seems you and Hoss belong to the same club A~holes & Buttpirates Inc. And IĎll bet you and Hoss do play a mean SkinFlute.
PlayMySkinFlute

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Aug 2, 2008
Wow asshat I guess you have rather retarded not to realize I was insulting Hoss and everyone he responds to all the time. I wonder who you grab your ankles for douche bag.
Swamp Fox

York, PA

#19 Aug 2, 2008
PlayMySkinFlute wrote:
Wow asshat I guess you have rather retarded not to realize I was insulting Hoss and everyone he responds to all the time. I wonder who you grab your ankles for douche bag.
SO YOU SAY
Jasper

York, PA

#20 Aug 2, 2008
Boy you can secretly tell this is a group of collage educated people. NOT Just how many years did it take to become this inept.
Blu Boy

York, PA

#21 Aug 4, 2008
Stewartstown has Police Department I didn't know that.
intheknow

Franklinville, NJ

#23 Apr 28, 2009
I hate writing on this, for the simple fact that it does no good. Everyone has their opinions and disagrees, however, I personally think that the Stewartstown Police are a joke. I respect police officers, but just because you wear a badge does not make you top dog. I think it's hilarious that they think their "poo" doesn't stink when they are a town cop. To me, they are just a bunch of cocky boys who couldn't cut it to become a State Police Officer, or a City Police Officer. I don't know how they get away with half of the things that they do. Hanging out at Rutter's at all hours of the night, flirting with young girls who are most likely not of legal age, flicking their lights on and just passing you once you pull over, or just flying up and down 24 to make it look like they are doing something. They are a pathetic excuse for a cop, and it's even worse when police officers outside of Stewartstown know about them for their reputation, which is not the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stewartstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maryland man charged with stabbing man at Stewa... Jan 24 joe 2
Lawmaker supports new Donora-Webster Bridge (Apr '10) Jan 12 Tom 4
ballbusting Jan 8 justaguy 2
Officials Check Railroad Crossing Safety Dec '14 Fried peirogies 6
stew. police again... (Aug '11) Dec '14 Cheryl Marston 12
zachary witman "rage turned murder" (Jan '07) Dec '14 Chris B 33
New Freedom Elementary School and small candy s... (Aug '10) Oct '14 Texas Yankee looking 2
Stewartstown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Stewartstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:23 am PST

NBC Sports 8:23AM
Ravens to terminate Terrence Cody's contract
NBC Sports 9:34 AM
Terrence Cody being investigated for animal cruelty
Bleacher Report10:03 AM
Terrence Cody Cut by Ravens Amid Animal Cruelty Investigation
ESPN10:31 AM
Ravens cut Cody amid animal cruelty probe
NBC Sports11:26 AM
Terrence Cody's agent denies reports of cruelty to dog