Stewartstown councilman not guilty of...

Stewartstown councilman not guilty of harassment

There are 34 comments on the The York Daily Record story from May 20, 2011, titled Stewartstown councilman not guilty of harassment. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A judge held Friday that telling a customer, "If you were here right now I would stomp a mud hole in your ass and walk it dry," may not show good business sense but it is not harassment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Happy Gemmill customer

AOL

#21 May 21, 2011
Why are you coming down on Gemmill? What about Osman! He didn't pay his bill, just thought he could get out of paying and called the police. When was the last time Osman had a bath? I hear he still has no water, because he thought he didn't need his water line dug up to fix a leaking pipe. I personally am very pleased with Gemmill's work.
Great

White Hall, MD

#23 May 21, 2011
One looser thinks he can get service without paying. Then cry's to the police to try and get out of paying. Too bad he didn't actually stomp his ass. Lets dig into what this clown that doesn't pay his bills is doing ? Probably has a history of milking everyone.
Another loss for DA

Hanover, PA

#24 May 21, 2011
Congratulations DA office and Chief County Det.- just another loss.

Too much inexperience from you too has now cost me money in taxes. Time for you both to go away.
ANOTHER LOSS FOR STPD

Harrisburg, PA

#25 May 21, 2011
Sounds like the UNITED STATES guy is a little PO'd maybe he can bully the DA and shake him down like he has STEWARTSTOWN . But learn "TWO" TO " TOO" spell first don't make us look like HILLBILLIES
STEW BORO RES

Harrisburg, PA

#26 May 21, 2011
wasted money in taxes give me a break LOL !!!!!!!!!! INEXPERIENCE YOU CAN'T BE FOR REAL !!
you want facts

Mount Wolf, PA

#27 May 21, 2011
SAVE OUR TOWN wrote:
Hey know it all ' do you know the judge or were you in the courtroom that day ??????????
yes I was there, just like half of stewtown was. The point is that Judge Kennedy stated during his "ruling" that his own guilty verdicts with similiar circumstances have been overturned in the past....and that is THE REASON he found him not guilty. Not as the BS newspaper article states that the judge held "that telling a customer "If you were here...blah blah threat blah" may not show good buisness sense but IT IS NOT HARASSMENT. That statment by the newspaper is absolute BS, the judge never said that. It was in FACT harassment but the politicians win again because the judge was scared he'd get overturned. Not to mention the cute little show that the Defense gave with grandma stating in "so many years WWG has never cursed" Even when he testified himself that he said it. Believe what you idiots want.
Right on

Mount Wolf, PA

#28 May 21, 2011
Great wrote:
Another perfect example of the Great Police work of Stewartstown. Any other police force would have know this case was a complete waste of time.
Your absolutely right!!! Because the other Police forces might just be too lazy to do their jobs, scared to arrest their own council member or would actually believe that they couldn't win a fair trial in York County with an open and shut, obvious harassment that occurred. PS. Im sure it was a complete waste of time, except for the fact WWG spent some time in the slammer.
NINETY PERCENT OF BORO

Harrisburg, PA

#29 May 22, 2011
If you were there which is probably true then I know for a fact you wore blue because there were only 3 people there that did not support him . First you should sign your name' second you let your boy hang up there' third couldn't all your big heads fit in one car? gas cost $4 now but what do you care your real goal is to bankrupt us not protect us that was obviuos tuesday all day then at 10 45 confirmed ' forth you should not call us idiots thats why every one "loves ya" NOT but yet you can't figure out what you are doing wrong . do us a favor quit then we will all like ya.
Army vet

York, PA

#30 May 22, 2011
NINETY PERCENT OF BORO wrote:
If you were there which is probably true then I know for a fact you wore blue because there were only 3 people there that did not support him . First you should sign your name' second you let your boy hang up there' third couldn't all your big heads fit in one car? gas cost $4 now but what do you care your real goal is to bankrupt us not protect us that was obviuos tuesday all day then at 10 45 confirmed ' forth you should not call us idiots thats why every one "loves ya" NOT but yet you can't figure out what you are doing wrong . do us a favor quit then we will all like ya.
You always talk like some fool sumbitch that nobody understands except your own fool self?
LOVES STEW

Harrisburg, PA

#31 May 22, 2011
Looks like STPD picked wrong horse this time ' shouldn't have burnt so many bridges.
you want facts

United States

#32 May 22, 2011
NINETY PERCENT OF BORO wrote:
ahhhhh so the truth does hurt. sign my name is all you can say? how about..."wow that person is spot on" what I said is exactly what happened and I want you to admit it before I sign my name. To counter your rant: first SPD wears black the last I saw. second, you assume too much regarding what and who you really know. third, YOU are an idiot regardless of who or what I am, not the people of stewtown....just you and the ones that are like minded and hateful. Sign your name..or would that not be good for your business or politics.
just me

York, PA

#33 May 22, 2011
This fine Osman dude has nine offenses in York county dating back to 2005! Fine outstanding citizen Gemmill was gonna stomp into a mud hole!
believe HON

New Freedom, PA

#34 May 22, 2011
Doomsday Donny wrote:
Who cares???? REPENT - THE END IS FINALLY HERE!!! Yay! All you suckers are finally gonna see that what we have been saying is right!!!! Don't make any plans for tomorrow you jackasses! May 21 is here and you are about to be flushed while me and my buddies are heading "uptown". So long suckers!!!!
How'd that RAPTURE work out for you?
lynch mob

Mount Wolf, PA

#35 May 24, 2011
What a sight to see...the Stewville gang at it again. All lined up to throw sharp glances and nasty behind the back, talk at one single person at a civil trial. WOW, I thought the circus was in town with all the clowns there. Good ole WG, GW and their band of thugs. Way to show him who is boss in YOUR town. Shoulda just stomped a mud hole in him while you were all at it, it's not a crime after all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stewartstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seiling Furniture Co. Railroad, Pa (Aug '10) Jun 22 Nadine in Friends... 26
News Zach Witman: 'Take a second look' (Dec '10) May '17 Concerned Parent 545
neighbors house needs saved (Oct '16) Apr '17 Fitus T Bluster 2
News Protesters aim to stop planned Mifflin House demo Feb '17 Steve Gratman 4
Fawn Grove V.F.W. Post 7133 a secret beer joint? (Sep '08) Jan '17 MCBrick 14
News Plymouth railroad locomotives honored on calend... (Nov '16) Nov '16 William Mark 1
News Incumbent district judge has two challengers fo... (Jun '15) Sep '16 Jonas Johnson 3

Stewartstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stewartstown Mortgages