Apartment complex opens in Stewartstown

Apartment complex opens in Stewartstown

There are 2 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Mar 24, 2011, titled Apartment complex opens in Stewartstown. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

Jerry and Debbie Bish were happy with their home in the Countryside Mobile Home Park in North Codorus Township.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Happy Neighbors

New Freedom, PA

#1 Mar 24, 2011
Springwood also did a great job converting the old wirecloth factory in Shrewsbury into courtyard apartments for seniors. After several years, it is still well kept and well managed. I am very pleased to have them as neighbors. They revamped an ugly old industrial building and made it into an asset to the community. When they expanded into additional buildings, the kept the look and feel of the original remodeling. They are low impact, quiet neighbors. I hope that the Stewartstown complex will be viewed the same way.
Dr Mengele

Mount Wolf, PA

#2 Mar 25, 2011
Anything is better than Fypons wet back haven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stewartstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Friends of Fawn Twp. homicide victim call abuse... (May '11) Nov 21 Joe dirt 24
News A look at the family rescued from Taliban-linke... Oct '17 Lucky 1
News Reading & Northern Railroad... Sep '17 YouChewPoop 6
Transource Transmission line project Aug '17 Frank Ayd 1
Seiling Furniture Co. Railroad, Pa (Aug '10) Aug '17 Gloria Lauria 29
News If your neighbor's house is falling apart, don'... (Mar '11) Aug '17 Denise Leigh 53
Review: TNJ Painting & Drywall, LLC. Jul '17 The Ashenfeltersame 1

Stewartstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stewartstown Mortgages