Farmington: Farmington Company Awards...

Farmington: Farmington Company Awards Fifty Students Nationwide With Top Honors For Artwork

There are 2 comments on the The Hartford Courant story from Feb 15, 2011, titled Farmington: Farmington Company Awards Fifty Students Nationwide With Top Honors For Artwork. In it, The Hartford Courant reports that:

Biz Buzz Submitted by JoAnn Ippolito, ArtStamps, on 2011-02-15.   ArtStamps, a school or group fundraising company in Farmington that turns student artwork into U.S. postage stamps and other products, announced the winners of its 2010 National Artistic Achievement Awards.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hartford Courant.

Amy

United States

#1 Mar 3, 2011
Lana Sicca has got a great future in the art world. This kids drawings, when you look at them it looks like they're going to take life and jump off the page. I've seen the art from this genius kid!!! Clay figures by hand, painting of cabins and deer painting on round tree wood. There is nothing this kid can't do. Oh, my personal favorite are the real eggs shells, Lana blew out the egg to have it empty; then proceeded to draw amazing art work on the actual egg shell itself with a magic marker. I hope someone contacts this amazing young artist. Look out Picasso, you've got competion!!
Emi

Baltimore, MD

#2 Oct 22, 2012
Amy wrote:
Lana Sicca has got a great future in the art world. This kids drawings, when you look at them it looks like they're going to take life and jump off the page. I've seen the art from this genius kid!!! Clay figures by hand, painting of cabins and deer painting on round tree wood. There is nothing this kid can't do. Oh, my personal favorite are the real eggs shells, Lana blew out the egg to have it empty; then proceeded to draw amazing art work on the actual egg shell itself with a magic marker. I hope someone contacts this amazing young artist. Look out Picasso, you've got competion!!
If this is the same Lana, I was friends with her in middle school!! She was always an amazing artist! We use to draw together all the time! I hope she is doing well! I haven't heard from her in years :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stewartstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Zach Witman: 'Take a second look' (Dec '10) 9 hr Reese 543
Noisy neighbor 9 hr Reese 1
News Incumbent district judge has two challengers fo... (Jun '15) Jul '16 Greater Good 2
News Danger in Jim Thorpe? (May '15) Jul '16 Corruption county 8
News If your neighbor's house is falling apart, don'... (Mar '11) Jul '16 Theguyirepliedtoi... 52
News Friends of Fawn Twp. homicide victim call abuse... (May '11) May '16 Laura 23
New Freedom Hobby Shop seeks business grant (May '15) May '16 Dont Care 2

Stewartstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stewartstown Mortgages