Springettsbury police chief to run for district judge

Springettsbury Township Police Department Chief David C. Eshbach said Monday he will run for district judge in the 19-3-07 office. Read more
Old Fern

Mount Wolf, PA

#1 Jan 4, 2011
A excellent choice. Vote Eshbach!
Buck Master

York, PA

#2 Jan 4, 2011
Good luck Chief, an excellent choice for Magistrate.
AnyCopButThisOne

York, PA

#4 Jan 8, 2011
Those of us in the police community know the stories of power abuse / unprofessionalism will soon surface about this poor choice of a candidate.
former victim

Kitty Hawk, NC

#5 Jan 8, 2011
Buck Master wrote:
Good luck Chief, an excellent choice for Magistrate.
its not necessary to kiss your bosses ass when your off duty grow a pair oops a forgot thats not required for your position
Lynda Shelly Stoddard

AOL

#6 Jan 8, 2011
A fine person, I hope he gets voted in, but where does that leave Springettsbury
ABCDEFG

York, PA

#7 Jan 26, 2011
The truth will come out about this guy and the violations of departmental regulations!
Vote for DE

York, PA

#8 Jan 27, 2011
ABCDEFG wrote:
The truth will come out about this guy and the violations of departmental regulations!
If there was any truth at all , it has had 25 years to come out.

Hearing nothing but crickets chirping....
ABCDEFG

York, PA

#9 Jan 30, 2011
Vote for DE wrote:
<quoted text>
If there was any truth at all , it has had 25 years to come out.
Hearing nothing but crickets chirping....
Listen for the voters on election day! LOL!
hmm

York, PA

#10 Jan 31, 2011
Considering there are three posts from different locations all expressing reservations... I'd like to hear more as to why they are opposed if anyone has any facts to offer.
Got my vote

York, PA

#11 Jan 31, 2011
Lay off folks; excellent choice! For all these past years, HE has been extremely overworked. IF elected, he can 'glide on out' with double dippin' retirement! And you folks are so eager to hammer school teachers, geez!
michael salisbury

York, PA

#12 Oct 24, 2012
This is an individual that cares nothing for his community... he is turning the judicial system of our wonderful nation into a sickly display of criminal injustice... this is an egregious display of authoritarian advantagism of vulnerable citizens.
michael salisbury

York, PA

#13 Oct 24, 2012
michael salisbury wrote:
This is an individual that cares nothing for his community... he is turning the judicial system of our wonderful nation into a sickly display of criminal injustice... this is an egregious display of authoritarian advantagism of vulnerable citizens.
All of the things that this boy bad done "for" the community is only to amplify his resume and get big wigsto s*ck his proverbial phallus... he is the death a yorks good justice systems good fair name. Hes a total joke... I hope he gets the head of lead he deserves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stewartstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maryland man charged with stabbing man at Stewa... Jan '15 joe 2
News Lawmaker supports new Donora-Webster Bridge (Apr '10) Jan '15 Tom 4
ballbusting Jan '15 justaguy 2
News Officials Check Railroad Crossing Safety Dec '14 Fried peirogies 6
stew. police again... (Aug '11) Dec '14 Cheryl Marston 12
zachary witman "rage turned murder" (Jan '07) Dec '14 Chris B 33
New Freedom Elementary School and small candy s... (Aug '10) Oct '14 Texas Yankee looking 2
Stewartstown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Stewartstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]