22 arrested in York County warrant sweep

On Jan. 14, the York County Sheriff's Office conducted a warrant detail resulting in the arrest of 22 people, according to a news release from the office. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hater

York, PA

#21 Jan 19, 2011
William Shaffer and Kevin Rohrbaugh owing over 20g's in support should fry and die. That's a lot of childhood robbed by a deadbeat sperm donor.
A Real Dad

United States

#22 Jan 19, 2011
sick of all this crap wrote:
The only cesspool is dumb asses like you that think it's ok to keep a father from his son or daughter and extort money. You probably work for the corrupt domestic relations division. No one is buying your crap anymore. Bet you didn't know only 3% of women that are ordered to pay child support ever actually pay it. What happens to them??? nothing because society just turns their head. Think about this. How is it helping anyone putting anyone in Jail? Kiss that tax money good by. You can further make the assumption that PA's 4 billion dollar tax loss is caused by exactly this problem and everyone knows the white trash women of York Co. have multiple kids with multiple men because it's easy money and that's the reason they don't need to work. How do I know I this? Because I lived it. Any day you want the truth, or anyone else for that matter, march you fat ass to the York Co. Court House and watch it in action. Watch the corruption and non-sense first hand, then you have a right to post a ridiculous comment on here.
I've witnessed the non-sense that is Domestic Relations first hand. In my opinion, they don't do enough to dead beats. Since, you're so concerned about taxes, how about this idea. We set an arrears limit, perhaps $10,000 per child. Once the dead beat hits this limit for his kid(s), we shoot him. Think about all of the money that could be saved. Besides not having to pay to jail them, we could probably downsize the amount of staff needed in Domestic Relations. Does this plan seem more fiscally responsible to you? Oh, and there is another benefit to this plan. The kids will probably be better of without such a loser in their life. Let's be honest, if you're not willing to do what it takes to support your children, you're pretty much worthless, to them and to society.

(My apologies to good parents who want to support their children, but, for whatever reason, truly can not. This post is intended for the dead beats, who CHOOSE to not support their children.)
A Real Dad

United States

#23 Jan 19, 2011
Mexi-Verda wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, they want you to work and pay the arrears, so they throw you in jail? Go figure. If they had they money, they would pay it!
I disagree. I believe the majority of dead beats, CHOOSE not to pay.
From Felton PA

Columbus, OH

#24 Jan 19, 2011
sick of all this crap wrote:
The only cesspool is dumb asses like you that think it's ok to keep a father from his son or daughter and extort money. You probably work for the corrupt domestic relations division. No one is buying your crap anymore. Bet you didn't know only 3% of women that are ordered to pay child support ever actually pay it. What happens to them??? nothing because society just turns their head. Think about this. How is it helping anyone putting anyone in Jail? Kiss that tax money good by. You can further make the assumption that PA's 4 billion dollar tax loss is caused by exactly this problem and everyone knows the white trash women of York Co. have multiple kids with multiple men because it's easy money and that's the reason they don't need to work. How do I know I this? Because I lived it. Any day you want the truth, or anyone else for that matter, march you fat ass to the York Co. Court House and watch it in action. Watch the corruption and non-sense first hand, then you have a right to post a ridiculous comment on here.
The Domestic Relations of York County is not corrupt, it works the same way as the rest of Pennsylvania. I will admit it is not the best system but the people that work there are just doing their jobs, if you think there is a problem with the way they do things then you need to write to congress because all they do is follow the guidelines even if they aren't the best, they still have to follow the law, and they do. And yeah there are a lot of women having multiple children with multiple men everywhere, and they are called dead beat moms that don't give a shit about their kids and just about money and it is sad. And unfortunately it works both ways for men as well. And I know sometimes it seems like men get the short end of the stick when it comes to domestics but everyone in York Co is held under the same laws and yes women go to jail too, I've been to court and I have seen it. And if you are back in you child support over $5000, yeah they are gonna put a bench warrant out for you, that is what the law states. I'm sorry if you had a bad run with York Domestics but don't blame the people there, they are just doing their jobs.
nick gerz

Dover, PA

#25 Jan 19, 2011
can't we just sterilize the non-educated citizens that feed this problem. Having a child should be a privilage, not a human right.
about time

York, PA

#27 Jan 19, 2011
Pablo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Those who don't pay child support are either unemployed or self employed.
If you receive unemployment, pension, or paycheck, support automatically comes out. So these guys must be either unemployed or self employed.
Now, we throw them in jail. To an unemployed man, that doesn't matter. In fact, that probably helps. Free room and board.
To a self employed man, how will he make money if he is in jail?
So when they are let out, they will still owe arrears and could be in a worse position than before.
NO..........they hoard all of there cash they make and act like they make nothing!!!!!!!!!! TRUST ME..........I was married to one! I struggled to pay my bills as he was out eating wining and dining women with all of his money he did not make?????? Maybe putting him in jail would make him man up and pay what he REALLY owed to us!!!!!!!
Pablo

Lewisberry, PA

#28 Jan 20, 2011
about time wrote:
<quoted text>NO..........they hoard all of there cash they make and act like they make nothing!!!!!!!!!! TRUST ME..........I was married to one! I struggled to pay my bills as he was out eating wining and dining women with all of his money he did not make?????? Maybe putting him in jail would make him man up and pay what he REALLY owed to us!!!!!!!
Maybe some do, but most don't hoard cash. These so called "dead beats" ate not teachers, accoutants, doctors, etc.

They are tradesman whose work varies during the year, unskilled workers who cnnot make for than 10 an hour, or people who are simply unemployable (i.e felons, disabled).

As for throwing him in jail to "man up", so you want ME to pay for your baby's father's room and board so YOU get money. HAHA! BS, why should I have to pay for any of this. It is b/w you and him. We taxpayers have enough to pay for. We don't get checks coming in. I have to pay for my children out of my own pocket. I get help from no one.
about time

York, PA

#29 Jan 24, 2011
Pablo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe some do, but most don't hoard cash. These so called "dead beats" ate not teachers, accoutants, doctors, etc.
They are tradesman whose work varies during the year, unskilled workers who cnnot make for than 10 an hour, or people who are simply unemployable (i.e felons, disabled).
As for throwing him in jail to "man up", so you want ME to pay for your baby's father's room and board so YOU get money. HAHA! BS, why should I have to pay for any of this. It is b/w you and him. We taxpayers have enough to pay for. We don't get checks coming in. I have to pay for my children out of my own pocket. I get help from no one.
NO..........now my children are grown and out on there own! It just sucks that my X made lots of money and claimed bottom line? I just want to know HOW people with MONEY get away with this BS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stewartstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 46 min Skip Intel - Blam... 4,021
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 7 hr Obamas Failed Eco... 51,526
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon R Nixon 186
New royal farms store Sep 2 Stacylynn17378 1
Brian Blanchette | Berkshire Hathaway Realty Aug 31 Barbara Burns 1
Crime Watch for 07/01/2010 (Jul '10) Aug 31 hpf 2
Quarter auctions' illegality takes people by su... (Dec '10) Aug '14 Keeping busy 10

Stewartstown Jobs

Stewartstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Stewartstown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stewartstown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]