22 arrested in York County warrant sweep

22 arrested in York County warrant sweep

There are 28 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Jan 18, 2011, titled 22 arrested in York County warrant sweep. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

On Jan. 14, the York County Sheriff's Office conducted a warrant detail resulting in the arrest of 22 people, according to a news release from the office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Native Son

East Berlin, PA

#1 Jan 18, 2011
Good work getting these red neck honkey's off the street. They could have doubled these numbers if they had showed up at C.A. on clean up day, Cesspool York is over flowing with Deadbeat Daddy sperm donors.
Philly on my Mind

York, PA

#2 Jan 18, 2011
95 bucks for back child support? What a joke.
Class of 68

Manchester, MI

#3 Jan 18, 2011
There was probably as many of your people as there were of my people. But, I am sure they were more intelligent then you. I spent the day visiting seniors in the nursing home. Since you don't know the purpose then you should not even voice your opinion. It was a beautiful day of people coming together to do service, not look for it.
sick of all this crap

Annapolis, MD

#4 Jan 18, 2011
The only cesspool is dumb asses like you that think it's ok to keep a father from his son or daughter and extort money. You probably work for the corrupt domestic relations division. No one is buying your crap anymore. Bet you didn't know only 3% of women that are ordered to pay child support ever actually pay it. What happens to them??? nothing because society just turns their head. Think about this. How is it helping anyone putting anyone in Jail? Kiss that tax money good by. You can further make the assumption that PA's 4 billion dollar tax loss is caused by exactly this problem and everyone knows the white trash women of York Co. have multiple kids with multiple men because it's easy money and that's the reason they don't need to work. How do I know I this? Because I lived it. Any day you want the truth, or anyone else for that matter, march you fat ass to the York Co. Court House and watch it in action. Watch the corruption and non-sense first hand, then you have a right to post a ridiculous comment on here.
George

Washington, DC

#5 Jan 18, 2011
Class of 68 wrote:
There was probably as many of your people as there were of my people. But, I am sure they were more intelligent then you. I spent the day visiting seniors in the nursing home. Since you don't know the purpose then you should not even voice your opinion. It was a beautiful day of people coming together to do service, not look for it.
WHAT?????????
Wrong

Lancaster, PA

#6 Jan 18, 2011
If they would care about their kids child support wouldn't be a problem. With that said there are some that have to pay way to much. In my case I never got a cent and worked 3 jobs to support my children. Oh well my fault for being with a piece of crap! All they do is pick them up and let them out again with a slap on the hand. Don't worry sick of this crap you will see your boyfriend soon...they don't keep them long!
frmla1ks

Jarrettsville, MD

#7 Jan 18, 2011
Why was Stewartstown Police involved? No one from Stewartstown was arrested! I know! too many officers in one police department, for so little reason! Their overambitious officers need to find a way to justify their job! They overharass and target many people, unless your an attractive female with a smile, then you just get a warning, just ask my fiancee! Tax dollars well spent!
DTA2107

United States

#8 Jan 18, 2011
frmla1ks wrote:
Why was Stewartstown Police involved? No one from Stewartstown was arrested! I know! too many officers in one police department, for so little reason! Their overambitious officers need to find a way to justify their job! They overharass and target many people, unless your an attractive female with a smile, then you just get a warning, just ask my fiancee! Tax dollars well spent!
You'd be bitching if they cited her do I don't think anyone will take your post seriously. If you cared to educate yourself before making an ass out of yourself you would know Stewartstown cops have jurisdiction in crossroads borough, hence the two arrests in felton smartguy.
Retired Sgt

United States

#9 Jan 18, 2011
frmla1ks wrote:
Why was Stewartstown Police involved? No one from Stewartstown was arrested! I know! too many officers in one police department, for so little reason! Their overambitious officers need to find a way to justify their job! They overharass and target many people, unless your an attractive female with a smile, then you just get a warning, just ask my fiancee! Tax dollars well spent!
Everyone has to justify their job even you do too. If you stopped making chicken mcnuggets your boss would fire you from your job wouldn't he? Sorry you dislike the police as much as you do. I guess a cop must have kicked over your mop bucket during one of your shifts at mcdonalds. Loser
Ex Yorker

Hollywood, FL

#10 Jan 18, 2011
What kind of brooms was used in the sweep!!!
heh

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Jan 18, 2011
so WE the taxpayers are now going to PAY to house inmates who owe back child support?

What is wrong with that?
really

Mount Wolf, PA

#12 Jan 18, 2011
It's funny that all these dollar amounts owed added together still doesn't total the amount stolen by the county employee,but she is still free? Where was she in the dustpan? Just sayin...
yorkbred

Dayton, OH

#13 Jan 18, 2011
Native Son wrote:
Good work getting these red neck honkey's off the street. They could have doubled these numbers if they had showed up at C.A. on clean up day, Cesspool York is over flowing with Deadbeat Daddy sperm donors.
You say that "cesspole york" is over flowing with sperm donors, well read the article that a mjority of domestic child support warrants are in the county not the city.
Read before you comment..
Native Son

East Berlin, PA

#14 Jan 18, 2011
yorkbred wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that "cesspole york" is over flowing with sperm donors, well read the article that a mjority of domestic child support warrants are in the county not the city.
Read before you comment..
Most of the multiple dependent mommas in Cesspool York never file for child support because it would take a DNA test to confirm who the sperm donor was AND the diverse lifestyle check in the mail plus free everything is the way to go. The county warrant hunters need to spend a couple of days each month in Cesspool York's ghetto, they could easily double their arrests ..... of course a body can get shot easily "downtown". By the way, it not a "cesspole" it is a CESSPOOL and MAJORITY has an "A", it is not "mjority".
Mexi-Verda

York, PA

#15 Jan 18, 2011
Lets see a pic with the names, give a better exposure of the people. Bet we all know someone in the list by face rather than name.
maple hill sticky

Shrewsbury, PA

#16 Jan 18, 2011
Real glad to see so many of them glenrockers been catched for being in arrears. seen lots of these guys gettin in arrears of each other down the rail trail after dark.
A rears

York, PA

#17 Jan 18, 2011
Ex Yorker wrote:
What kind of brooms was used in the sweep!!!
The same brand as your boyfriend uses to loosen you up, prior to his drivin' you up THE Hershey Highway.
Pablo

Lewisberry, PA

#18 Jan 19, 2011
really wrote:
It's funny that all these dollar amounts owed added together still doesn't total the amount stolen by the county employee,but she is still free? Where was she in the dustpan? Just sayin...
I know. Those who don't pay child support are either unemployed or self employed.

If you receive unemployment, pension, or paycheck, support automatically comes out. So these guys must be either unemployed or self employed.

Now, we throw them in jail. To an unemployed man, that doesn't matter. In fact, that probably helps. Free room and board.

To a self employed man, how will he make money if he is in jail?

So when they are let out, they will still owe arrears and could be in a worse position than before.
Mexi-Verda

York, PA

#19 Jan 19, 2011
Pablo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Those who don't pay child support are either unemployed or self employed.
If you receive unemployment, pension, or paycheck, support automatically comes out. So these guys must be either unemployed or self employed.
Now, we throw them in jail. To an unemployed man, that doesn't matter. In fact, that probably helps. Free room and board.
To a self employed man, how will he make money if he is in jail?
So when they are let out, they will still owe arrears and could be in a worse position than before.
I agree, they want you to work and pay the arrears, so they throw you in jail? Go figure. If they had they money, they would pay it!
hater

York, PA

#20 Jan 19, 2011
maple hill sticky wrote:
Real glad to see so many of them glenrockers been catched for being in arrears. seen lots of these guys gettin in arrears of each other down the rail trail after dark.
lmao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stewartstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New royal farms store (Sep '14) Jul '15 ChixLittle 3
News Incumbent district judge has two challengers fo... Jun '15 DWI 1
News Danger in Jim Thorpe? May '15 Midas Touch 4
Old brick building near rail trail in Railroad (Apr '14) May '15 deg17361 2
New Freedom Hobby Shop seeks business grant May '15 deg17361 1
News Former cashier charged with assault says racial... (Feb '11) May '15 BillyBobb 150
News Maryland man charged with stabbing man at Stewa... (Dec '14) Jan '15 joe 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stewartstown Mortgages