Revitalizing Red Lion

Revitalizing Red Lion

There are 14 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Sep 17, 2008, titled Revitalizing Red Lion. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

The revitalization movement in Red Lion continues Oct. 2 when the Red Lion Area Business Association hosts "Preserving our Hometown" at the American Legion, 23 E. Broadway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 17, 2008
Just do the opposite of what Brenner has done and you will revitalize Red Lion in no time at all. Good luck.
Reality Check

Lancaster, PA

#2 Sep 17, 2008
It'll never happen the way things are now. The RLBAA is just as corrupted as The Borough Manager and Council.
John McShame

Philippines

#3 Sep 17, 2008
I lived in this area all my youth and just left there from a 3 year stint with a chick I can now put on my dart board. Trust me, if you people can elect your current mayor (who I personally know), you'll be going nowhere fast. Why don't you take Red Lion and join forces with Windsor, then the trash can be left out in bulk on the sidewalks and still have trash in the houses when your done? Between Windor, Red Lion and Dallastown they can just link the main streets and Getto housing on the old runways that connect them and just put a hefty burn into play and level the sh!t holes and start anew. Better yet just wait till they get their new Wal-Mart store, it will look like the Mexican Cartel store in East York on Check Week.
stephen

Gettysburg, PA

#4 Sep 19, 2008
Reality Check wrote:
It'll never happen the way things are now. The RLBAA is just as corrupted as The Borough Manager and Council.
Nonsense, the RLABA has been trying for several years to turn things around, but the council keeps getting in the way. You know why Stew Graybill won't show up for RLABA meetings? We'd love to find out, too.
Reality Check

Lancaster, PA

#5 Sep 23, 2008
He's too busy finding ways to bilk or spend taxpayers money.
John McShame

Philippines

#6 Sep 26, 2008
Well at least it rained there this week in Red Lion so basically some of the trash was washed away. Thanks you Lord for that much needed cleansing!!!!
Its Friday Night

Pottstown, PA

#7 Sep 26, 2008
Friday night with the Philippine drunk!
Dale Tome

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Sep 28, 2008
Greetings from my magic ring, ya hooligans!!
John McShame

Philippines

#9 Oct 1, 2008
Welcome to the Red Lion Forum Tome, glad your here, East Orange and Red Lion are about the same aint't they??
river walker

Brentwood, TN

#10 Jan 16, 2009
thinking about moving here.is this town any good for .kids. how is the schools.
out of there

Ephrata, PA

#11 Jan 16, 2009
No, stay away.They NEVER properly plow the snow from the streets. Unacceptable... especially compared to other local towns. I just left after living there for almost 8 years. I am glad to be away.

Since: Jan 09

Red Lion, PA

#12 Jan 16, 2009
river walker wrote:
thinking about moving here.is this town any good for .kids. how is the schools.
I moved here with my family 4 years ago and would not consider leaving. Two of my kids are in elementary school & two are in high school. I think it's a great small town for families.
Holden

Joppa, MD

#13 Jan 21, 2009
I'm with you southern_pa. These boards seem to be overrun with naysayers. I am happy to live in Red Lion, feel the town is maintained just fine and am happy with the schools. Not sure what where the problem is.
Walt

Red Lion, PA

#14 Sep 13, 2011
Dale Tome wrote:
Greetings from my magic ring, ya hooligans!!
who are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stewartstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Incumbent district judge has two challengers fo... (Jun '15) Sep 18 Jonas Johnson 3
News Zach Witman: 'Take a second look' (Dec '10) Aug 25 Reese 543
Noisy neighbor Aug 25 Reese 1
News Danger in Jim Thorpe? (May '15) Jul '16 Corruption county 8
News If your neighbor's house is falling apart, don'... (Mar '11) Jul '16 Theguyirepliedtoi... 52
News Friends of Fawn Twp. homicide victim call abuse... (May '11) May '16 Laura 23
New Freedom Hobby Shop seeks business grant (May '15) May '16 Dont Care 2

Stewartstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stewartstown Mortgages