Man charged with friend's murder 10 months later.

Full story: The Capital 32
Suspect claimed self-defense after Glen Burnie shooting By SCOTT DAUGHERTY, Staff Writer County police knew Todd Poorman shot 28-year-old Michael L. Rousseaux 10 months ago. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tina from glen burnie

Pasadena, MD

#21 Apr 9, 2007
Mike D wrote:
I knew both of these guys longer than probably anyone on this page. If you can say you go back futher than kindergarten than you got me beat. Either way, it is unfortunate for both families that this happened and it's appauling that anyone here passes judgment. If you really know these guys then you know what kind of things they were involved in. What's done is done and it's a tragedy. Pray for both of their families during this hard time. It's what real friends would do.
mike
you seem to be the only person on any page about todd that really seems to understand that everybody on both sides of this are hurting and that all this is just mean and uncalled for. thank you for understanding and feeling of both sides.
mike rousseaux rocks

West Sacramento, CA

#22 May 17, 2007
many of you are being fooled by todd poorman. he shows no remorse. he smirks and laughs about what he has done -- did you sit in the courtroom and see him? he was indicted on MURDER -- by people who have NO influence by knowing either party. that means that FACTS determined his guilt. would someone that is grieving and is upset about killing someone really go out and have a hit and run a few months later? and then a few more drug charges to boot just weeks after that? PLEASE.
you obviously didn't know mike -- who is real and honest and NOT a violent person. no one ever knew mike to have a gun...hmm, can't say the same for todd. and that is a FACT. it's so weird that todd "turned his head and shot" and happen to get one just an inch from his forehead. it's sooo weird that the gun wouldn't work when mike tried to shoot it -- but "poof" an instant later it's ready and reeling to go -- 7 shots no problem. hmm -- a crowbar -- mike -- bashed in the face. that is weird. todd hangs up on 911 not once, but twice! and he is found wearing a clean white sweatshirt and a clean white t-shirt...please. i hope he does get let out of jail and then he will really get what is coming to him on the street.
Laurie

Leesburg, VA

#23 May 18, 2007
manslaugter my ass! its straight up MURDER!!!
Street watcher

Clarksville, MD

#24 Aug 5, 2007
Both Todd and Mike were heavily involved in illegal business. Todd has ripped off numerous people before for large amounts of cash and unfortunately i suspect this was a similar situation. Either way Both werent angels and anybody around SP area in the industry,knew that Both had/have trouble coming. In fact i believe their have been previous serious attempts on Todds life do to his habit of ripping off people. Todd, (or Todd's friends better go tell him) I would just like to let you know people are keeping an eye out for you and you need to be careful where you hangout cuz your a walking target.
Street watcher

Glen Burnie, MD

#25 Apr 20, 2008
Now some 9 months later, people on the street are beginning to talk. Can't understand how Todd could be free....can't understand why the person or people responsoble for providing a gun to Todd have not come forward yet....As I have said neither one was an angel but right now Mike "IS AN ANGEL" and Todd is walking around on earth having paid no consequences for his actions.
You who know need to step forward.
Katie Gorrell

Towson, MD

#26 Sep 19, 2008
Todd is completely not guilty. I feel so bad about what happened to him...he was so distraught after the incident. Many of you dont know but Todd worked with autistic children and i could see his good heart and true caring when he was with the children. I didnt know Mike well but what i have seen of him and heard about him he was a piece of sh*t...
Street watcher

Severna Park, MD

#27 Oct 2, 2008
Katie you crack me up. Todd is so offended by what he did that he spoke up in trial and apologized for what occurred 0h, is that what you said. Lucky Todd is drug free right now in order to do his jail time. Maybe they will spike him up while he is there to make the time go better. Stay in touch
blokes

Rockville, MD

#28 Mar 14, 2009
both are(were) shit and glad one is dead and one is getting ass plowed in prison.
Rather not say

Denton, MD

#29 May 9, 2009
You jerks. This is NOW about the families involved. And stop loving Todd.
Rather not say

Denton, MD

#30 May 9, 2009
Unfortunately, both of them are dead to me. I can't sleep though imagining a very sick killer back on the streets-and soon.
jon brager

Severna Park, MD

#31 Jul 20, 2011
tom got todd the gun the police were told and nothing was done
Mike Snyder

Odenton, MD

#32 Nov 13, 2012
I aint scared to say my name on here like you all. Mike R was troubled since a kid. He was also non confrontational and I believe good hearted. I know both Todd and Mike. Todd did what anyone else would have done. Got a lawyer and fought for his life. People can change, even after they did something wrong. I'm sorry for both families. I know what really lead up to this and that's how it goes when living that life. Kill or be killed we've all faced it in this life some more than others. Who knows what happened in that house. That's up to the judge. Larue and family I'm sorry. Todd come see me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stevensville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maryland aprueba restricciones para inmigrantes... (Apr '09) Dec 21 L Morales 123
Student charged after teacher eats pot brownie Dec 10 Parden Pard 6
Review: Glen Burnie Carpet Cleaners Nov '14 Jerrycopper 1
Calling on Fox News to Fire Geraldo Rivera (Jul '11) Nov '14 sheepleloveroyalty 38
Republican Larry Hogan wins Md. governor's race... Nov '14 Le Jimbo 3
Naval Academy welcomes new superintendent Nov '14 citizen four 10
A Game of Bloody Violent Mayhem in the War on C... Nov '14 Culture Auditor 1
Stevensville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Stevensville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Stevensville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Stevensville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]