2 killed in Kent Island crash

2 killed in Kent Island crash

There are 2 comments on the HometownAnnapolis story from Aug 2, 2010, titled 2 killed in Kent Island crash. In it, HometownAnnapolis reports that:

Two people were killed in a Kent Island wreck yesterday morning when an Annapolis man apparently lost control of his vehicle and hit a second car, Maryland State Police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at HometownAnnapolis.

joe smoe

Annapolis, MD

#1 Aug 5, 2010
this a no win situation all around the board. 1st, all the people & families involved in this matter have my blessings and are in my prayers.i know all the people who were in the bmw.4 anyone to pre judge without knowing the facts, well you know what they say about those who assume.the big picture is that 2 people lost their lives.yes we all have access to public record. do you pull up everyones in every situation? is a sin not a sin? does any sin out weigh the other? we need to look at ourselves in the mirror. we are all human. instead of down grading, why not pray for everyone involved and ourselves? GOD forbid any of us make a tragic mistake. would we then eat our comments? this world will never get anywhere til we realise we're all brothers and sisters under GOD. i'm not sugar coating this incident by far. looking at these comments i'm not shocked at the sterotyping i've read. when will this behavior end? its sad to read such things in these days of so called equality and such a sad event.pull together as one people to resolve our differences. no one in this accident asked or deserve this. the deceased or the drivers. ask GOD to guide us all in the right direction.we need in all of our lives. better decision making. raise our children right so we can avoid these situation.people say that tomorrow is not promised.the next second isn't promised.so much more I want to say but i will leave you with GOD bless you all and please stay in prayer.
blackbeauty

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Aug 7, 2010
joe smoe wrote:
this a no win situation all around the board. 1st, all the people & families involved in this matter have my blessings and are in my prayers.i know all the people who were in the bmw.4 anyone to pre judge without knowing the facts, well you know what they say about those who assume.the big picture is that 2 people lost their lives.yes we all have access to public record. do you pull up everyones in every situation? is a sin not a sin? does any sin out weigh the other? we need to look at ourselves in the mirror. we are all human. instead of down grading, why not pray for everyone involved and ourselves? GOD forbid any of us make a tragic mistake. would we then eat our comments? this world will never get anywhere til we realise we're all brothers and sisters under GOD. i'm not sugar coating this incident by far. looking at these comments i'm not shocked at the sterotyping i've read. when will this behavior end? its sad to read such things in these days of so called equality and such a sad event.pull together as one people to resolve our differences. no one in this accident asked or deserve this. the deceased or the drivers. ask GOD to guide us all in the right direction.we need in all of our lives. better decision making. raise our children right so we can avoid these situation.people say that tomorrow is not promised.the next second isn't promised.so much more I want to say but i will leave you with GOD bless you all and please stay in prayer.
AMEN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stevensville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News County Council to discuss cutting utility rates Jul 9 brian schneider 1
News Homeless Shelter Coming to Kent Island Has Some... Jul 4 john 1
News Naval Academy welcomes new superintendent (Jul '14) Jun '15 free ANAT KAMM 14
beth english Jun '15 old classmate rhs 1
News Sheriff's office begins prioritizing heroin-rel... Jun '15 Darkwind 1
News Md. Honors its Fallen Firefighters, Medic Jun '15 Old One 1
News Repeal of 'rain tax' requirement yet to trickle... Jun '15 okimar 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stevensville Mortgages