Student Charged For Threatening Teen With A Noose

Full story: WUSA Washington, DC

STEVENSVILLE, Md. -- Authorities in Queen Anne's County have charged a Kent Island High School student with racial harassment for allegedly threatening another student with a noose.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
art

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

Judged:

that lil coward, drop him off in DC and see how long he lasts, why dont these racist show their faces, this is new day and black people are armed, that is a result of what he's been taught by his racist mother and father, his life expectancy will not be that long, what a wonderful day that will be..
Brian

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

Judged:

How do you threaten someone with a noose? This is a politically correct charge that will go no where.
Help Build Not Tear Down

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

this comment was not necessary. Are you a racist as well? A comment like this makes the "black" race look bad. You are not helping by saying "this is a new day and black people are armed". Wake up! This is not the case for ALL black people. The new day is to get an education and suceed in life so you children can grow up in a better enviorment. Cowards carry guns!!!!!
fed up with the mess

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2007

If he made a threat with a noose then he should be prepared to catch the beat down that comes with the threat. It is as simple as that.

“Baby are you a badfish too??”

Since: Oct 09

RVD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2009

I vaguely remember taht happening at school.
Racism is still alive

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2009

I was raised in the North.Maryland to be exact.I had a diverse group of friends.I relocated to the South to try to escape the rat race,drugs and overall crime.I am still shocked on a daily basis concerning Racism while living here.I still can't beleive the so called "BIBLE BELT" still practices hatred.I truely despise living in the South.I will not tolerate hatred because of skin color.I am currently working on my Degree.When I graduate,I will surely make a beeline away from all this Hypocrisy.It's sad to think people still raise their children this way.The boy will talk run into the wrong one hopefully.One less bigot.

RVD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2009

Judged:

the south is like the worst place for racism its horrible theres mad rednecks, why would it be better there.
stayinyourlane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2009

MissNewRealization wrote:
the south is like the worst place for racism its horrible theres mad rednecks, why would it be better there.
There is NOT any one place worse that the other when it comes to racism. Some racists hide it better than others. Some are in your face racists. They'll be here long after our spirits dissipate into the heavens, or where ever YOU plan to go. Why, they're new ones (racists) on order now. You know....supply and demand!

Peace Out!

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2009

redneck is a racist word. I'm black.
Give it Time

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2009

Whites will become a minority in the very near future.History might repeat itself and the whites will come to know what slave labor is like.
Give it Time

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2009

The cost of living is cheaper and you can sleep with your windows open.If you can deal with the ignorance and rednecks who have a 3rd grade education,you will be fine.I will obtain my Degree from Duke,then relocate.I need the peace and quiet to study.I have a plan.
Give it Time

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2009

Judged:

diane77 wrote:
<quoted text>redneck is a racist word. I'm black.
Rednecks are proud to be called Redneck.They hate everyone who is not white.I deal with them everyday.Their mentality is "different" to say the least.They need to stay below the Mason Dixon Line because if not,they would meet trouble.Deep down they are cowards.They truley believe they are superior,they boggle my mind sometimes!!!!!

RVD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

diane77 wrote:
<quoted text>redneck is a racist word. I'm black.
Look Im not trrying to offend you or anyone, in fact Im friends with a few rednecks and they are proud I dont agree with what they believe but its not an insult its a title they assume so I use it to refer to them.

RVD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2009

Give it Time wrote:
Whites will become a minority in the very near future.History might repeat itself and the whites will come to know what slave labor is like.
I doubt that we will be enslaved anytime in the near future, but who knows I hope not but I hope nobody is because its inhumane, other races besides black dealt with unfair race speculations, during WW2 Japanese Americans were forced to live under supervision, the irish would very unwanted during the time of the famine nobody wanted an irishman, everybody has to deal with somebody hating what they are.
Give it Time

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

A Queen!

RVD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

Whats up with a queen??? im confused haha.
Give it Time

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Whats up with a queen??? im confused haha.
The picture looks like a Drag Queen.Hard to take you seriously,sorry.
dpd

Reno, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Give it Time wrote:
<quoted text>The cost of living is cheaper and you can sleep with your windows open.If you can deal with the ignorance and rednecks who have a 3rd grade education,you will be fine.I will obtain my Degree from Duke,then relocate.I need the peace and quiet to study.I have a plan.
what will you have a degree in, penis gobbling?
Give it Time

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

dpd wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you give good people a bad name.You are so ignorant you can't even carry on a conversation.
Lionel

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

dpd wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm, interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stevensville Discussions

Search the Stevensville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MD Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) Apr 12 fyi 185
For home improvement in LED strip lighting Feat... Apr 12 jjanedan 1
LED light bar consumes it? Apr 12 jjanedan 1
Bill Clinton discusses privacy, national security Apr 8 Sea Fool 1
MD Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) Aug '13 Tim the Bagger 43
Review: Aqua Automation Inc (Apr '13) Apr '13 Andrew 1
Robin Pope (Mar '13) Mar '13 Pumping Iron 1
•••

Fire Warning for Queen Annes County was issued at April 23 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Stevensville Jobs

•••
•••
•••