Obama's capitalizing on Bin Ladens death

Posted in the Stevenson Forum

Readwhitebluedea th

Vancouver, WA

#1 Apr 28, 2012
Mr. Obama is shamelessly capitalizing on Osama Bin Laden's death. It's all smoke an mirrors to distract the voters from the real issues of the sad state of our economy. Food, gas, job loss...he owns it all. He wants four more years to completely destroy our country. I hope the voters are smart enough to keep that from happening. If not we deserve what we get.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 29, 2012
OBAMA GONNA WIN RE-ELECTION FOR SURE THE FIX IS IN DONT UNDERESTIMATE THIS BABY DICTATOR BECAUSE IN THE NEXT FOUR YEARS HES GONNA PROGRESS TO THE REAL THING AND BE IN OFFICE FOR LIFE LIKE IDAMEAN
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#3 Apr 30, 2012
OK, as a conservative, let Obama accept credit. Did Obama shoot the shot that killed the dirt bag, no, but he was in charge. Let him advertise his success to the world...he was the commander in charge that gave the go ahead. Let us, not remind Obama, that the intelligence that found Bin Laden, came in during the last administration, the one that he continues to blame. Let us, not remind Obama, that a former President who is now campaigning for him, refused to accept the dirt bag. Bill Clinton was the wrong person to narrate that video for he was given Bin Laden on a platter and refused to accept him.
DrJEDunn

Johnsonville, SC

#4 May 4, 2012
Come on fellas I remember Bush landing on an aircraft carrier, with a "Mission Accomplished" sign, and for doing "what"!

Where you two when that happened????

You two must be TEA Party members!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
Quackery

Des Moines, IA

#8 Feb 7, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^ CERTIFIED DOUCHENOZZLE ^^^^^^^^^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stevenson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
homeless (Sep '06) Feb 27 DKAT 6
Nwe meet up group! OREGONIANS FOR ACTION AND AW... Jan '15 eve777 1
Kristine Bosquet and 1-year-old baby missing Jan '15 idk 1
Jail inmate charged with escape Jan '15 ailegalcounsel 2
C-Tran's revised board gets a chaotic start Jan '15 SallyAnn 1
Washington joins Oregon's pay-per-mile pilot pr... (Feb '13) Jan '15 Seattle Reader 8
Rainbow Family apparently eyeing Gifford Pincho... (Jun '11) Jul '14 April 3
Stevenson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Stevenson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:18 pm PST

ESPN12:18PM
Lynch on SB call: 'I was expecting the ball'
Bleacher Report12:22 PM
Report: Raiders to Release LB LaMarr Woodley
Bleacher Report 1:10 PM
Marshawn on SB: 'I Was Expecting the Ball'
NFL 1:26 PM
Raiders to cut ties with LaMarr Woodley after one year
NBC Sports 2:37 PM
Marshawn Lynch seems to think someone didn't want him to be the "face of the nation"