Need Job, But have criminal backgroun...

Need Job, But have criminal background 13 yrs. ago

Posted in the Stevenson Forum

Scotty

Albany, OR

#1 Aug 7, 2013
I was 21 yrs. old and got on drugs and acted stupid. I received a 17 year sentence for Burglary 1st, 2nd, 3rd, fleeing police, 2nd degree escape and D.U.I., Well needless to say I've honestly tried so hard to do good and help support my family. I have been married to a ex prison guard for ten yrs. now and we have two kids 16 and 7 yrs. old. The hardest lesson I've learned in life is all my actions affect all my family as well as my self and it is something that will haunt me forever as I try to get jobs. I've been out sense March 1st 2011 and it is still so hard to find anyone to hire me. My family and I moved to Vancouver a few months back hoping we could start our lives over and live the way we are supposed to with kids, but my past keeps stepping in my path. I'm done with all that life so am I just stuck as a man in between, who want go back but not aloud to move forward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stevenson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deportation tears apart family of 9 7 hr Erich 1
Tired of blacks in Washougal. Debate. (Feb '14) Sep 3 Jenn 5
News Forest Service Approves Exploratory Mining Near... Sep 1 jkmaples 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Vancouver Jun '17 Eleanor 2
News Letter: Inslee should reject terminals Jun '17 DonSteinke 1
News Stover gets more charges, higher bail (Dec '16) Jun '17 Magoo 3
News Rainbow Family apparently eyeing Gifford Pincho... (Jun '11) Jun '15 MonaTalk 4

Stevenson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stevenson Mortgages