A Warning - Again!
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
DrJEDunn

Sumter, SC

#251 Oct 27, 2013
Guest Editorial:
Today, the United States is the only country in the civilized world WITHOUT socialized medical health care. Moreover, today those Americans with a health insurance policy are paying about 1 in 4 to 1 in 5 of dollars to the health insurance company not for the medical health care, however, but to afford the gluttonous health insurance company paying for the non-insured individual!!!
And I wonder how long YOU are going to remain silent about this!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
zoomy

Vancouver, WA

#253 Nov 4, 2013
I'm contemplating spending the upcoming holidays in southern France this year. How does this sound? Is there a better destination any fellow travelers can recommend?
DrJEDunn

Georgetown, SC

#254 Dec 18, 2013
Well, I don't hear too much complaining today about the Obama Administration

DrJEDunn
zoomy

Vancouver, WA

#255 Dec 19, 2013
We are most likely going to Iceland for Christmas reflections this year. It was a difficult decision with all the wonderful options available, but we wanted a winter experience too!
Hope everyone has a joyous Christmas!
doc

Hemingway, SC

#256 Jan 8, 2014
Zoomy:

I don't get it. Why don't you have your own post. What you post here has nothing to do with what other people - myself included - are posting about.

Try it Zoomy!

DrJEDunn
zoomy

Vancouver, WA

#257 Jan 11, 2014
Hi everyone!

What a fantastic place Iceland is! You really have to go and see it. I'll try to post some photos soon.

In the meantime it's back to the grind until the next excursion! Spring break will be here before we know it!

I'll keep everyone updated!
Barney Fwank

Murrieta, CA

#258 Jan 15, 2014
doc wrote:
Zoomy:
I don't get it. Why don't you have your own post. What you post here has nothing to do with what other people - myself included - are posting about.
Try it Zoomy!
DrJEDunn
It's Dr Blumpkin

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#259 Jan 16, 2014
DrJEDunn wrote:
Well, I don't hear too much complaining today about the Obama Administration
DrJEDunn
Even they can't complain about the strength of the U.S. Economic Recovery.....too successful to deny.....
zoomy

Vancouver, WA

#260 Jan 19, 2014
Hi everyone! me again.
I'm going thru my photos to post some for all to see, as soon as I figure out the posting procedure...) I have some really great ones, can't wait to share!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stevenson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Washington joins Oregon's pay-per-mile pilot pr... (Feb '13) Fri jammer 9
Demarcus Strickland (Feb '10) Jul 25 sara 4
Police in Vancouver Jul 12 Edgar Heron 1
News Community event calendar Jul 9 Bens Mom 2
News Rainbow Family apparently eyeing Gifford Pincho... (Jun '11) Jun '15 MonaTalk 4
Nwe meet up group! OREGONIANS FOR ACTION AND AW... (Jan '15) Jan '15 eve777 1
Review: Whistle Stop Espresso Deli (Jun '14) Jun '14 Bill Almon 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stevenson Mortgages