Suspect in officer's killing denied bail

Full story: Baltimoresun.com

A 25-year-old Canton man accused of hurling a concrete rock that fatally injured an off-duty Baltimore Police detective - after an argument over a parking space - was ordered held without bond this morning at a brief hearing at Central Booking.
Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Oct 18, 2010
Ho Lee Schitt

Doylestown, PA

#1 Oct 18, 2010
It's too bad the officer was not armed at the time. Now the taxpayers will have to support this feral welfare parasite in prison and pay his legal expanses. Give this savage the death penalty!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stevenson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stevenson students return after being robbed ab... May '14 Arse 1
MD Who do you support for Governor in Maryland in ... (Oct '10) Apr '14 fyi 185
MD Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) Aug '13 Tim the Bagger 43
MD Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Maryland ... (Oct '10) Nov '12 georgiapeach6568 72
Acting hopefuls flood Stevenson for 'House of C... (Mar '12) Mar '12 battery charger 2
MD Who do you support for Attorney General in Mary... (Oct '10) Jan '11 enigma568 14
MD Who do you support for Comptroller in Maryland ... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Walter 16
•••
•••
•••

Stevenson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Stevenson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Stevenson News, Events & Info