Jasper, TN

#4 Sep 1, 2010
Yall be rite..heehee
Sisters R 4eva

Jasper, TN

#5 Sep 1, 2010
Tenacious D wrote:
What do you think about him?
I love tenacious!!!!!! Ur awesome! Lets hang out sumtime...BUT dont be eyein my kool-aid :)lol.
35772projects

Chattanooga, TN

#6 Sep 2, 2010
I heard his wife left him , anyone know if that is true she is hotttt
Hello

Jasper, TN

#7 Sep 2, 2010
35772projects wrote:
I heard his wife left him , anyone know if that is true she is hotttt
LOL....HOT? I wouldnt say hot. Mayb plain jane or wrinkly.. But she should leave him. treats her Baaad.
TenaciousD

Jasper, TN

#8 Sep 2, 2010
Sisters R 4eva wrote:
<quoted text> I love tenacious!!!!!! Ur awesome! Lets hang out sumtime...BUT dont be eyein my kool-aid :)lol.
Okay!! As long as you don't eye my lemon drink!
Sisters R 4eva

Jasper, TN

#9 Sep 2, 2010
Sup Tenacious D ? Youz dont be meanin dis icee lemon freeze i be swiggin on rite about neow doz ya?...lmbo
hmm

Papeete, French Polynesia

#10 Sep 4, 2010
silly
LIL BIT

Jasper, TN

#11 Sep 4, 2010
hmm wrote:
silly
ur silly
35772projects

Chattanooga, TN

#12 Sep 7, 2010
anyone know if she left him or not?
LIL BIT

South Pittsburg, TN

#13 Sep 20, 2010
35772projects wrote:
anyone know if she left him or not?
what are u desperate????Old saggy ass old women.HAHA

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14 Sep 22, 2010
I know that he still works for the police and he is a narc. Watch out for him. he's not a good person anyway.
Friend

Waterloo, Canada

#15 Sep 22, 2010
Who are u to judge? They are both nice hard working people. No his wife Kristy has not left him. They have a 9 year old daughter who is loved by them both. They are very respectable people.
love old cars

United States

#16 Sep 24, 2010
I know there was a Buddy Crabtree who borrowed some money from my mom and never paid her back. He was doing some handyman work for my mom at the time. Mom never had any use for him after that. Don't know if this is the same man or not.
LIL BIT

Jasper, TN

#17 Oct 7, 2010
love old cars wrote:
I know there was a Buddy Crabtree who borrowed some money from my mom and never paid her back. He was doing some handyman work for my mom at the time. Mom never had any use for him after that. Don't know if this is the same man or not.
HAHAHA!! Bet it is!! Hes GROSS
LIL BIT

Jasper, TN

#18 Nov 21, 2010
I heard that NASTY Food in the stache Crabtree...lol Was asked not 2 coach this year.! THATS AWESOME !!!WHOO HOO.
LIL BIT

Jasper, TN

#19 Nov 21, 2010
Friend wrote:
Who are u to judge? They are both nice hard working people. No his wife Kristy has not left him. They have a 9 year old daughter who is loved by them both. They are very respectable people.
Thats not buddys kid !! STUPID
disgusted

United States

#20 Nov 29, 2010
Y'all people are PATHETIC. I know Buddy and Kristy and I love them to death. They are so sweet. As for your lack of knowledge that is his daughter. But unlike all of y'all on here they are BETTER than that. They don't get on here and talk junk, because they have a life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stevenson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shop rite Tue Cally 1
Stevenson City Cemetery Tue Lexi 20
News Stevenson unveils a new historical marker for A... Jul 22 Stevenson Mayor 4
Operation southern shield Jul 19 traveler 16
Nj football league Jul 18 Bport man 1
Lost dog Jul 15 Matthew 1
Hmmmm Jul 14 Badnews 1

Stevenson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stevenson Mortgages