You will be missed dearly!
lol

Jasper, TN

#2 Jan 15, 2011
what happend to em
friend

Jasper, TN

#3 Jan 15, 2011
Everyone please keep his family in your prayers. My heart and prayers go out to his family and friends. May God hold you close and comfort you.
buddy

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2011
He was a great person..fun to be around and always had a smile on his face....not only will i miss you brandon but many people will...RIP Brandon
1488lee

Jasper, TN

#5 Jan 16, 2011
it is bad when someone dies and stevenson fire deop has to be paged out 2,3 times before they come
yikes

United States

#6 Jan 16, 2011
I think his passing was suspicious.
duke

South Pittsburg, TN

#7 Jan 16, 2011
yikes wrote:
I think his passing was suspicious.
How and why?
CURIOUS

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2011
DOES ANYONE KNOW REALLY WHAT HAPPENED? Someonetold me that he had just dropped one of his buddys of at home and he was headed home when he wrecked he hit a tree and his truck cought on fire and etc. I really dont want to go into details for the familys sake.I feel really bad for his family and my prayers go out to them.But I was just woundering.
numberone

United States

#9 Jan 18, 2011
duke wrote:
<quoted text>
How and why?
After school today I rode out to see the scene and there are no marks from the tires or anything. There is just a mark that is off the road that leads to the resting spot and the rest are broken trees and black from the fire. I'm not sure what to think.
duke

South Pittsburg, TN

#10 Jan 19, 2011
numberone wrote:
<quoted text>
After school today I rode out to see the scene and there are no marks from the tires or anything. There is just a mark that is off the road that leads to the resting spot and the rest are broken trees and black from the fire. I'm not sure what to think.
There were tire marks but you have to know what your looking for. it was very light marks.
sorry for your loss

Jasper, TN

#11 Jan 25, 2011
If you want to make condolences to his family, go to this link and leave them a message:

http://rudderfuneralhomes.com/runtime.php...
R I P Brandon Johnson

Jasper, TN

#12 Apr 1, 2011
If any one no's anything about the morning of jan 15 when brandon lossed his life I wish u would tell the family or the police why would lindsey grider corry stone Heather stubblefeild and Darrell Jackson have been right behind him and didnt stop something is not right about this.
friendofB

United States

#13 May 1, 2011
R I P Brandon Johnson wrote:
If any one no's anything about the morning of jan 15 when brandon lossed his life I wish u would tell the family or the police why would lindsey grider corry stone Heather stubblefeild and Darrell Jackson have been right behind him and didnt stop something is not right about this.
..."You ask a question that is not a question".
Ha Ha

Harrison, TN

#14 May 2, 2011
R I P Brandon Johnson wrote:
I wished someone would buy you "hooked on Phonics."
pop tart

Chattanooga, TN

#15 May 2, 2011
The question is what really happened, why did they pass by him TWICE and never call 911. Why did they not call or stop..........Furthermore, what happened to Lindsey Griders boyfriend from Tennessee..........Does no one find it strange that her boyfriend in Tennessee died in a car wreck 2 weeks before she moved back to Alabama and started dating Jonathon?

Black Widow....or murderer?
pop tart

Chattanooga, TN

#16 May 2, 2011
I do apologize, I meant Brandon Johnson.
mysteria

United States

#17 May 3, 2011
pop tart wrote:
The question is what really happened, why did they pass by him TWICE and never call 911. Why did they not call or stop..........Furthermore, what happened to Lindsey Griders boyfriend from Tennessee..........Does no one find it strange that her boyfriend in Tennessee died in a car wreck 2 weeks before she moved back to Alabama and started dating Jonathon?
Black Widow....or murderer?
if a crook beaks into a home he doesn't call 911 either does he? some mysteries go unsolved, but I hope this one gets solved. After he was beat up during Christmas week over the girl and he passed not to long after this and she was at the scene of the accident...how stupid does a person have to be?
Justthefacts

Chattanooga, TN

#18 May 5, 2011
Pop tart, gets your facts straight. Her ex died a long time after she moved to the area. They had both moved on. AND, the woman who hit him while she was going the wrong way is in trouble for it. Some of you people watch just enough CSI to make you think you're less ignorant than you are. At least, be curious as to what the facts are before showing your true idiocy!!!
No One Important

Cleveland, TN

#19 May 6, 2011
Justthefacts wrote:
Pop tart, gets your facts straight. Her ex died a long time after she moved to the area. They had both moved on. AND, the woman who hit him while she was going the wrong way is in trouble for it. Some of you people watch just enough CSI to make you think you're less ignorant than you are. At least, be curious as to what the facts are before showing your true idiocy!!!
So you know what happened! Why don't you let us know? ; and correct me if I am wrong but I thought that this is a website where you can post you opinion. So before you start getting on them for being curious you better check yourself.
Justthefacts

Chattanooga, TN

#20 May 6, 2011
It's not opinion to state the time her former boyfriend died,especially when it's inaccurate. And I could provide a lot of information other than this slanderous stuff to those who mattered. But, nobody asks those who don't support the most outrageous stories. This should be about the horrible loss of a fellow human being, not a forum to make it worse for all concerned!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stevenson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
day without a Mexican Sat bad 1
Methville aka Sherwood TN (Dec '12) Fri Foster 65
njhs (Apr '16) Feb 17 One2one 5
Snitches Feb 17 Yep 43
who should be fired from beaulieu and why? (Aug '12) Feb 16 watching 33
Paula cannon Feb 14 Raleigh 4
Zac Gofferd Feb 11 Doobie 8

Stevenson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance