First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2010
Has anyone had any word about nick, I heard he is missing? They found his boat but not him. Please pray for his family and friends.
stevenson

United States

#2 Nov 19, 2010
They called off the search until in the morning.
omg

Jasper, TN

#3 Nov 20, 2010
any new news?
Mrs-parker

United States

#4 Nov 20, 2010
I am trying to stay positive but it is very unlikely that nick is still alive. please continue to pray for his family and friends we need your prayes they are out searching but whatever happened was an accident, we know that much. o dear nick please be ok where ever you are, we love you!!
Concerned

United States

#5 Nov 20, 2010
It is just so sad that bad things happen to such good people. Our prayers and thoughts go out to nick and his family.
cjb

Jasper, TN

#6 Nov 22, 2010
I work with nick and this is feels like a dream i just got done working with him the other day and my mom called me and told me about it i cant beleive it.It just feels so WEIRD i just want to tell people that nick is a great guy and my family is praying for him and his family...
sonny

Covington, LA

#7 Nov 26, 2010
Did they find NICK just heard that little bit ago...
sadeyes

Riverview, FL

#8 Nov 26, 2010
yes they have found Nick.....he was found today. I was notified by family today that his body has been recovered......No information on the condition of his remains nor what the cause of death was. Please lets just pray and remember my family in this time of need.
Wonderin

United States

#9 Nov 27, 2010
I heard he had wire and bricks tied to him..is that true..thats what someone from the fire dept. Said.
dunno for sure

Charlotte, NC

#10 Nov 28, 2010
I have not heard that about Nick but I heard they also found a mexican dead while they were looking for him.
wilma Haggard

Jasper, TN

#11 Nov 28, 2010
Family of Nick will be in my thoughts an prayers
thatruth

Trenton, GA

#12 Nov 28, 2010
nobody knows for sure what happened to nick, but i can say only one thing, the fire dept wouldnt know because no fireman from stevenson were smart enough to be there, only bridgeport firemen, that says a lot about the stevenson fire dept, when they dont even have a boat to do water rescues in their own city, its a damn shame! only the family knows for sure!
Family Member

Massapequa, NY

#13 Nov 28, 2010
We dont know at this time the cause of death. But I please ask everyone not to start assuming about what happened. This is hard enough on the family and they need the prayers and concerns of the community not rumors. They are sending the body for the autopsy on Monday to Huntsville. Please remember if this was your family member how you would feel. Just keep them in your prayers and thoughts. This is a tragic accident.
4realz

Trenton, GA

#14 Nov 28, 2010
the stevenson fireman mccarver told me the truth because he was there when they found him
Auburn

Covington, LA

#15 Nov 28, 2010
PLEASE PEOPLE!!!!!!!! HAVE AND SHOW A LITTLE RESPECT FOR THE FAMILY AND NICK..... WHY DO YOU HACE TO POST STUFF YOU HEARD? NOBODY KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED BUT THE ONE'S WHO FOUND HIM . GIVE IT A REST!!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS THE FAMILY!!!!!!!!
iheard

Cleveland, TN

#16 Nov 28, 2010
I was told by Martha Henegar her son is on the Stevenson Fire and he told her that Nick had barbed wire and brick on him when he was found and also a hole in the back of his head.
OMG

Charlotte, NC

#17 Nov 28, 2010
Gossip Gossip Gossip. If Martha told this then her son should be booted from the fire department. He has no business telling his family or anyone else anything about what happened for sure.
Auburn

Covington, LA

#18 Nov 28, 2010
OMG wrote:
Gossip Gossip Gossip. If Martha told this then her son should be booted from the fire department. He has no business telling his family or anyone else anything about what happened for sure.
Amen. If he has said this then he needs to be Kicked off the fire dept.!!!! Also people needs to stop this GOSSIP!!!!!!
Family Member

Maiden, NC

#19 Nov 28, 2010
You people are disgusting! Do you have so little to do in that town than to repeat such hearsay and gossip about such a tragic event? Please practice a little decorum, and consider that Nick's sister or perhaps his nephews (my children), who love him very much, may read this crap you have mindlessly puked all over the web! If I have been told about this crap, don't you think other family members have also? Please have a little respect and consider how you would want your family treated should something so tragic happen to the ones you love.
Disgusted in NC!!!
people are mean

United States

#20 Nov 28, 2010
Family Member wrote:
You people are disgusting! Do you have so little to do in that town than to repeat such hearsay and gossip about such a tragic event? Please practice a little decorum, and consider that Nick's sister or perhaps his nephews (my children), who love him very much, may read this crap you have mindlessly puked all over the web! If I have been told about this crap, don't you think other family members have also? Please have a little respect and consider how you would want your family treated should something so tragic happen to the ones you love.
Disgusted in NC!!!
I agree all the rumors need to stop only god and Nick know what happened that night I had the pleasure to work around Nick he is missed dearly at beaulieu out prayers and sympathy go out to his family and friends

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stevenson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pops got the $$$ 9 hr Mel 1
Jason Wallace 12 hr Darnell 2
News Man stabbed at Stevenson, AL home 16 hr Lou Ellen 5
Shankela H (Mar '16) Fri Love 7
tabitha reid Sep 22 Sally 2
Stevenson mapco Sep 18 RedMan 2
Busted Sep 15 Granny 5

Stevenson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance