Sherman McBryar Charged with Torture ...

Sherman McBryar Charged with Torture and Abuse

There are 512 comments on the WHNT News 19 story from Aug 13, 2010, titled Sherman McBryar Charged with Torture and Abuse. In it, WHNT News 19 reports that:

Investigators in Jackson County say it's one of the worst cases of child abuse they've ever seen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNT News 19.

First Prev
of 26
Next Last
Dewayne Adamson

Decatur, AL

#3 Aug 13, 2010
This is so bad. I don't know why a woman would leave her children with such a man... She has to be insane!
Digi

Ashland, KY

#6 Aug 13, 2010
Lock him up now and throw away the key! Why did he even get let out to begin with? Let me guess good behavior or just over crowding?
danny wininger

Fort Payne, AL

#7 Aug 13, 2010
I would like to know how long after the tip that the county did anything because the county already knew his history remmeber Chuck is running for sherrif also if you think back sherrif dept is in the hole on money according to the latested sherif but remmber when you vote each sheriff makes about 150 thousand dollars extra they save on feeding prisoners
Cher

Springfield, MO

#8 Aug 13, 2010
OMG! How did this man get out? He needs to be locked up forever!!!
Michele

Huntsville, AL

#10 Aug 13, 2010
This guy should be left to die in the sun. People who hurt helpless children don't deserve to live.
HSV Resident

Huntsville, AL

#11 Aug 13, 2010
Where is the national outcry???? Michael Vick tortures dogs and it gets more attention!!! This guy needs to be exposed and everybody should know his face and what a bad guy he is.
HOMEBOY

United States

#12 Aug 13, 2010
Send him off to live with the real bad boys in prison and he won't last a week. He deserves the worst kind of death that can be imagined.
Concerned

Coudersport, PA

#13 Aug 13, 2010
Put this jerk in regular population in prison and this story passed around and let the other prisioners tortue him.
Michael

Birmingham, AL

#14 Aug 13, 2010
What is the world coming to? If this creep only served 4 years for ending a life- how can we expect him to pay fot unspeakable acts upon BABIES? What a shame. God will surely judge him harshly.
CLC

Cullman, AL

#15 Aug 13, 2010
Gee, what kind of slap on the wrist will he get this time??
Jamie Smith

Rainsville, AL

#16 Aug 13, 2010
It's horrifying to here on the news, but what's worse is this man was convicted of murder (manslaughter) and released only four years into a 15 year sentence. I release the jails are overcrowded but why on Earth would this man be out after 4 years? The second thing is this, why would a mother leave her children with a man like this. Surely she had to know of him. Being on parole isn't a hush hush situation.

It's a miracle these children will be okay but lets hope that the justice system keeps him this time, because the next time it could be another child.
Bestworking

Birmingham, AL

#17 Aug 13, 2010
Jamie Smith wrote:
It's horrifying to here on the news, but what's worse is this man was convicted of murder (manslaughter) and released only four years into a 15 year sentence. I release the jails are overcrowded but why on Earth would this man be out after 4 years? The second thing is this, why would a mother leave her children with a man like this. Surely she had to know of him. Being on parole isn't a hush hush situation.
It's a miracle these children will be okay but lets hope that the justice system keeps him this time, because the next time it could be another child.
What stinks worse...his only getting 15 years for murder or only serving four? Why didn't he get the death penalty? And yes, where IS the mother of these children? Or the grandparents? Stinks on ice all the way round.
lelkinsgirl

Haleyville, AL

#18 Aug 13, 2010
Again if this sicko would have served his actual sentence those darling baby girls would have been spared the hell they suffered!!!!
poppy1959

Albertville, AL

#19 Aug 13, 2010
They need to put him back in jail, and make sure that the other prisoners know that he tortured babies. And what idiot(s) let him out anyway?...these people are responsible as he is for what happened to those babies.
ivy

Boca Raton, FL

#20 Aug 13, 2010
electric chair please
richard

Huntsville, AL

#21 Aug 13, 2010
turn him loose so he can make my DAY! Gee officer If I killed this man, do ya think I'd be in this bar havin a beer.
Preston

United States

#22 Aug 13, 2010
why in the world would he do that they didnt do anything to him that dummy.
Jamie Smith

Rainsville, AL

#23 Aug 13, 2010
Bestworking wrote:
<quoted text>What stinks worse...his only getting 15 years for murder or only serving four? Why didn't he get the death penalty? And yes, where IS the mother of these children? Or the grandparents? Stinks on ice all the way round.
I absolutely agree!!!
Rachel

Pinellas Park, FL

#24 Aug 13, 2010
Brenda Fossett

Warrenton, NC

#26 Aug 13, 2010
Who in GOds name let him out in 4 years and did not watch him????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stevenson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tricky Ricky Steele 3 hr Bob 14
Pops Charles 13 hr Jeff 2
Scott Nunley First Southern Bank 13 hr Lawyer Jane 11
Danny Rich for next Mayor of Stevenson Mon repo man 9
woman Feb 15 Bpmiddle 4
Lisa Steele (Oct '16) Feb 13 Boo 9
Amber Feb 12 Joker 1

Stevenson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance