kpeterson

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Hey heard she was single again. Anyone know? I really want to talk to her...shes a beautiful person.
for sure

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
kpeterson wrote:
Hey heard she was single again. Anyone know? I really want to talk to her...shes a beautiful person.
Lisa is the Best! She is A Beautiful person inside & out.
jason2384

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Shes definetly a sweet girl. I admire her for the person she is. She is wonderful.
liars

Cambridge, MA

#4 Feb 3, 2013
that woman is a freakin pill head and on so much dope i wouldnt doubt she wrote this topic on herself bc she is tryin to snag another husband! Guys BEWARE she will take you for everything she can! And her kids will too! RUN!
ron eg

Lawrenceville, GA

#5 Feb 3, 2013
Well don't think shes stupid enough for that. Liars must not know the girl very well. She is a sweet girl. I've known her for years and her kids as well. Her name shouldn't even be on here.
idabella

Jasper, TN

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Lisa is a pretty girl with a very pleasant personality. her kids are no worse thao anyone elses.
Tiff

Cambridge, MA

#7 Feb 11, 2013
kpeterson wrote:
So fake! sum1 jus wanten attention!! she wrote this her self!!LMFAO!
bad

Cambridge, MA

#8 Feb 11, 2013
lisa is what you want when you want someone above average
ron eg

Auburn, AL

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Liars & tiff....jealous much? Either that or you don't personally know Lisa. Some of you are so pathetic. You meet very few people with a sweet personality as she has.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stevenson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ricky our wonderful Mayor? 9 hr Peacock 15
Brandon Pyburn busted for meth?? 10 hr info 7
Midnite pulpwood company Sat Granny 19
Tricky Ricky Steele Sat Can scout 3
Eric Bradford Sep 22 Yeah 1
Stevenson City Cemetery Sep 21 consider this 23
Snitches (Oct '16) Sep 21 Bud 50

Stevenson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance