Addicts hate snitches like rats hate cata
Josh

Stevenson, AL

#5 Oct 14, 2016
Dana s a snitch wit a big hole.
BR-549 A

Jasper, TN

#6 Oct 15, 2016
I agree. The whole Wallace family and Adam Ray !!!! How do you think the Rash clan stays out of jail.
Wilson

Stevenson, AL

#7 Oct 15, 2016
Tom cat snitching.
JER2017

Jasper, TN

#9 Oct 24, 2016
Adam Ray is in jail but sure he'll be out soon. Soon as he snitches on a few folks.
Brandi

Stevenson, AL

#10 Oct 26, 2016
He's out back at it again.
Snitchwatch

Jasper, TN

#11 Oct 26, 2016
Wonder how many folks that coc@sucker snitched out today? Watch ya ass Stevenson Adam Ray turned y'all fools in.
Susie

Stevenson, AL

#12 Oct 26, 2016
He told on his own mom a.
Mayo

United States

#14 Oct 28, 2016
Eric hutchins all the price kids
Narcoknockout

Jasper, TN

#15 Oct 28, 2016
Yeah I noticed how Eric,Niko and the Wallace boy run and sell dope every day but some how never wind up locked up. Keith Gothard and Lucas Warren in Bridgeport are dope sellers and somehow seem to stay out of jail. Guess tell on your competition and take the heat off of yourself.
Narcoknockout

Jasper, TN

#16 Oct 28, 2016
Almost forgot Shaun Gothard
Watch this

United States

#17 Oct 29, 2016
Lets name all the dealers and pick up spots around the area now ....chirp chirp chirp
Narcoknockout

Jasper, TN

#18 Oct 29, 2016
Watch this wrote:
Lets name all the dealers and pick up spots around the area now ....chirp chirp chirp
I see a red jeep sitting around Valley Funeral Home waiting on his customers. And everyone knows what type of garbage drives a wore out junky late model jeep with Adam Ray sitting right beside him.
Gwanny

Stevenson, AL

#19 Oct 30, 2016
Yea Pops the meth king drives this red jeep. Beware of dirty dope an snitches...
YallCounterfeit

Stevenson, AL

#20 Oct 30, 2016
Seems all of you have a lot to say but hide behind tits screen with a fake name... If you're gonna talk shit and throw names out there because you're "so sure" of your selves... Post your real name with the shit you got to say.. don't get on social media starting shit because your pipe is dry.. Grow some and man the fuck up.. But I know none of y'all will.. BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALL'S...
Cops

Jasper, TN

#21 Oct 30, 2016
Kevin live on battery hill sale weed but ain't been busted cause he stay at the police dept taking out warrants on his on baby moma crazy they arrested her but he can sale weed but nothing is done sad
Narcoknockout

Jasper, TN

#22 Oct 30, 2016
YallCounterfeit wrote:
Seems all of you have a lot to say but hide behind tits screen with a fake name... If you're gonna talk shit and throw names out there because you're "so sure" of your selves... Post your real name with the shit you got to say.. don't get on social media starting shit because your pipe is dry.. Grow some and man the fuck up.. But I know none of y'all will.. BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALL'S...
my name is Jeff Pruitt and I'm scared of none of of you toothless methheaded disease carrying punk bitc@@@. Let me guess your not going to give your name because your all talk and full of yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stevenson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Outhe wemen Wed Scorned 1
Crysta The Queen Pope Wed stupid 3
laws for some people Sep 16 Crystal 13
Holder construction workers Sep 14 Gwanny 5
Does anyone know Betty And Quinton Oh Yeah Rudy... (Apr '09) Sep 12 the mailman 3
Quinn yada brocks Sep 9 Sugga 1
Alabama's schedule Sep 9 Bad 1

Stevenson Jobs

Personal Finance

Stevenson Mortgages