Tasha Geoge of Stevens Village plays ...

Tasha Geoge of Stevens Village plays with the Stevens Village group...

There are 2 comments on the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner story from Nov 13, 2008, titled Tasha Geoge of Stevens Village plays with the Stevens Village group.... In it, Fairbanks Daily News-Miner reports that:

Tasha Geoge of Stevens Village plays with the Stevens Village group during the opening night of the 26th annual Athabascan Fiddlers Festival on Wednesday, Nov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fairbanks Daily News-Miner.

Timothy Smoke

Anchorage, AK

#1 Dec 8, 2008
tasha is my auntie and im proud of her playing the fiddle at the athabascan fiddlers.
Fiddlers member

Anchorage, AK

#2 Mar 14, 2009
Tasha brought great publicity to the Athabascan Fiddler Association Inc. and does not deserve to pay her way home after this performance! The participants and members better step up for their own rights in this festival! Otherwise the board will continue their closed door policies and wrongness far into the future! This is against our preparation goals for our youth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stevens Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
News Public Safety Report - August 3 (Aug '11) Aug '11 Bell Stink-patico 1
News St. Matthew's Episcopal Church fundraiser to be... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Arctic 1
News Arctic Circle Marathon river race begins today (Jul '10) Jul '10 North America 1
News First Alaskan homes completed (Oct '09) Dec '09 Larry Renison 2
News Miss WEIO 2009 prepares to represent Alaska (Oct '09) Oct '09 lucinda bravefire 1
Searching for Friend (May '09) May '09 Sandy Angel 1

Stevens Village Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stevens Village Mortgages