Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#50 Oct 7, 2012
As for the law of common decency, this coming from the man who is on audio saying this...

Yeah there's some common decency for ya. Keep that NOH8 on your Twitter profile Murt, I'm sure they will appreciate you using that derogatory word in this audio. Oh and let's not forget you using the term wetback. Yep that common decency of yours is just dripping in that audio. Maybe you need to practice what you preach? You love to go around telling others what they should do, how they should run their blogs yet look at you and your blog. What's on your blogs Murt? Nothing but 4 years of stalking and harassing women that's all there is.

As for this case, why don't you butt out of it. You live in Florida. You have no need to get involved in it. Course we all know why you did TRY (and of course failed) to get involved. Because you can't stand the fact that Prinnie has ignored you for well over a year. You will do and say anything to get her to acknowledge you and she hasn't. She has moved on to better things and has got many nods from some very high profile people not only in the true crime community, but also from law enforcement and courts. Something that will NEVER happen to you. You're just a pathetic bitter old man who thought he could make some money off the death of some children and was called out on it both times!

You tried it with Trenton Duckett. Remember that "Caretaker Letter" and the local news called you out on it. Remember that Murt? Remember the radio show you called to be interviewed and the only way you could get on that radio show was to claim to the producer that you were good friends with Chen the person of interest at that time? Remember that Murt? Remember once you were on the show and asked by the host how you knew Chen you had to admit you didn't know him so they pretty much kicked you off the show? Remember how you tried to claim you were pals with Josh Duckett and he called you out on that radio show saying he didn't know who you were and you ended up being barred from going anywhere near Team Trenton headquarters? Remember that Murt?

Remember then you set your sights on the Eubank family and went to various crime forums claiming to have their permission to speak on their behalf? Much to your surprise, a member of the forums was friends with the Eubank family and called you out for lying about being able to speak for the Eubanks and told members how you lied to the Eubank family telling them you were a reporter. That in turn got you banned from all the crime forums back then. Remember that Murt? Here from your own photobucket account...

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/M2KFL...

Remember the billboard you tried to get members of various crime forums to send money for you to put up? When all was said and done you claimed you were being prevented from doing it when in fact Kidfinders beat you to it so you could not make money off it? Remember all that Murt? I do as do many others.

Then there's Caylee Anthony case. We all remember the Paypal account you set up linked to YOUR email and the heading on your chat was for people to donate to YOU. Remember that Murt? Remember needing phone cards, food, tires, windshield, etc etc etc? Remember that Murt? I do and so do many others. Remember the bench that never happened? Again you ended up being banned from ALL crime forums because this time they knew you were a scam artist and realized they were foolish to let you back in. All discussion about you and your video stream were barred from being discussed on their forums. Oh and how could we forget your fake suicide you claimed the FBI had you do and were sitting there as you did it. Remember that Murt?

You sunk your own ship Murt and have done nothing in the last 4 years but stalk and harass women because they saw you for what you are. A lying scamming pedophile who tries to cash in on the death of children.

Location hidden

#51 Oct 7, 2012
MURTWITNESSONELIVE wrote:
Jodi, and that is NOT your name, you are the same woman who Princess once said had "serious mental issues" You give yourself every time you post. All I had to do is go back and use that utility I told you about a couple of years ago (the same one Princess uses by the way) and there you are.

MURT
Murt don't be so stupid. You are not dealing with one of your stupid old broads that you can lie to and they believe you. There is NO program you can use on Topix that will tell you who I am. You don't own Topix so there for you can not see any personal information I may or may not have used to sign up for this site. Once again you lie to try to intimidate people.

I'll be sure to let Topix know that you are using this tactic to try to scare people away from their forums. As for any of your links, given the fact that you are now claiming to be a hacker putting software on Topix, I strongly suggest NO ONE go to any of your sites and to not click on any of your links.
MURTWITNESSONELI VE

Lakeland, FL

#52 Oct 7, 2012
I do not have any tools to let me know who you are on Topix, I never said I did, that is another one of your lies. Have fun with trying to contact Topix. They do not care about anything on these forums. They get revenue from disputes such as this one, but go ahead, knock yourself out.

The reason I know who you are is the way you write and the novel long posts you make, you also AVOID answering questions and instead go off on such a long rant that nobody reads your comment.

You need the learn the first rule of making comments, keep it short and to the point. Otherwise you lose your audience.

I do see that you chickened out on my challenge and instead put up a SCREEN SHOT of a blog that does not exist. toggle usleuth.com and see what happens.

Remember the WKMG report on USLEUTH.COM where the administrators were accused of BARGING into the case regarding a hit man theory? That did not sit well with Marion County Sheriff or the Duckett family.

And no I did NOT pretend to be a reporter with the Eubanks family like a certain Marion county woman did.

You know, the one who thinks that Melinda is INNOCENT?

MURT

Location hidden

#53 Oct 8, 2012
Again Murt no one needs to bother the police regarding those PM's because YOU ADMITTED you said those things. "Words have meanings" Your words Murt, your words!

Doesn't it suck when your own words come and bite you right in the behind? Try suing all the people in the world Murt. All they have to do is bring a copy of this video and the screenshots of your blog to court and THEY will win. Can't sue people for something you admitted doing.
MURTWITNESSONELI VE

Orlando, FL

#54 Oct 10, 2012
Jodi1234 wrote:
Again Murt no one needs to bother the police regarding those PM's because YOU ADMITTED you said those things. "Words have meanings" Your words Murt, your words!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fC7enNPRz0cXX
Doesn't it suck when your own words come and bite you right in the behind? Try suing all the people in the world Murt. All they have to do is bring a copy of this video and the screenshots of your blog to court and THEY will win. Can't sue people for something you admitted doing.
YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO THE VIDEO YOURSELF. I SAID QUITE CLEARLY THAT I SAID INAPPROPRIATE THINGS, HOWEVER I NEVER EVER SAID ANYTHING EVEN CLOSE TO WHAT WAS IN THE PM'S. NO WHERE ON THE AUDIO DID I EVER SAY THAT I MURDERED OR ABUSED A CHILD.

You have cowered out. YOU have called me a pedophile and refuse to prove it. The police will tell you that I have committed NO crime. PERIOD.

MURT
MURTWITNESSONELI VE

Orlando, FL

#55 Oct 10, 2012
What JODI has proven in all of these posts is that she has been STALKING me since 2006. She knows far more personal information about me than any one LEGALLY could acquire.

There is one stalker from Ohio that has been on record as working for A CREDIT REPORTING agency. IF Jodi is this person then she is violating the law by probing into my private information that is protected by the Fair Credit Reporting act.

I offer this warning to those who may differ in the mainstream viewpoint of the case. There are rumors that a group is in the process of investigating the background information of ALL of those even remotely associated with the alleged rapists and their families.

IF you cross people like JODI, you may find your life being raked over the coals as is mine.

You have been warned.

MURT
MURTWITNESSONELI VE

Orlando, FL

#56 Oct 11, 2012
DressyBessy wrote:
Murt!! What is your deal dude? Why do insist on everyone IDENTIFYING THEMSELVES?
Like the stupidest thing ppl can do, and you are demanding it. It's the internet, not a friggin PervAnon Meeting....
It seems that perhaps DRESSY BESSY is the pervert who is trying to divert people's attention away from his/her perversion.

MURT
MURTWITNESSONELI VE

Orlando, FL

#57 Oct 30, 2012
I came in here a while back to advise those discussing this case regarding the actions of the owner of Prinnified.com .

This is a "see I told you so" moment.

http://murtwitnessonelive.wordpress.com/2012/...

MURT

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58 Oct 30, 2012
Murt you are a child molesting POS trying to insert yourself into a serious crime for your own reasons.
You have been stalking Prinnie for over 5 years for putting up YOU PEDOPHILE CHILD SEX CHAT that made it into the State of Florida court documents in the Florida vs. Casey Anthony trial. Murt aka William Kevin Murtaugh is a man who got caught talking about wanting to have sex with AND KILL A TWO YEAR OLD CHILD. The fact is she was one of many bloggers who told the world about you Murt, but you've been stalking Prinnie for years because she told the TRUTH ABOUT YOU and your desires to molest children.

Go away Murt, these people don't need to deal with you dirty lying ass on top of their own very real problems in Jefferson County. His blog is a joke, like him and you can google Murt + Pedo and find ALL THE SITES DOCUMENTING THIS KNOWN LIAR AND PEDO. Prinnie was only one of hundreds of people who have documented your child sexual perversions. Just because the family of one of the kids is being socially ostracized doesn't make it true they've been defamed, maybe if they'd spent more time instilling good values into their son they wouldn't have to sue people telling the truth about their child.

Everyone has the right to speak freely and express an opinion. It's our most basic right, like mine telling the world about Murt the Pedo so children can be safe.
MURTWITNESSONELI VE

Orlando, FL

#59 Oct 30, 2012
Once again you get it WRONG. Sandra Goddard is the STALKER, NOT ME. She took FABRICATED COUNTERFEIT material and passed it along as FACT.

FOUR law enforcement agencies looked at them and agreed the material is COUNTERFEIT. The CREATOR of the FAKE material has CONFESSED to CREATING THE FAKE MATERIAL.

As a result someone who HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FAKE MATERIAL has been defamed and slandered all over the internet.

As it is it is out of my hands. I await to see how the Ohio court system handles this case.

MURT

Location hidden

#60 Oct 30, 2012
No you dirty PEDO Murt, you lie, your blog is full of insanity and lies. You Murt are a stalker, you have threatened multiple single mother's that you would send one of your PEDO friends over to their homes from your twitter account, which you can find at thetruthaboutmurt.blogspot.com , because you are a sick lunatic. There is no FAKE material, it's in the court documents of a murder trial Murt, you can't lie your way about that. Your pedophile sex chat is in the Florida vs Casey Anthony case. There is NOTHING FAKE ABOUT YOUR PEDO SEX CHAT ABOUT 2 YEAR OLD CHILDREN Which are and will forever be in those court documents that millions of people have read. When you tried to get the pedophile sex chat that you MURT wrote and wanted to have removed the local States Attorney refused because the Pedo sex chats about toddlers were found to be valid. Sick disgusting vile pig of a man Murt.

What you are doing is involving your stalking of a blogger who told the truth about what you did and now you are inserting yourself into a terrible crime with a real victim. You don't care about anyone but you and the fact is just googling your name MURT along with the word + PEDO and there are over 100k mentions. There are over a 1000 different people who have documented your sickness. Let these poor people in Steubenville get on with some justice and don't use the good people of Steubenville to grind your imaginary crazy ax. They have a trial going on because of a terrible crime. It's PERFECTLY legal to talk about criminal cases and the people involved and their friends, their friends dogs and anything else, it's legal to ponder them all or have you forgotten your favorite true crime forum, you know the one you where banned from for threatening a woman you didn't like, who disagreed with you? Although you might be confused since you have been banned from TruTV, Dreamin Demon, Usleuth and all of the rest of the true crime forums all over the web because you are a deranged creep. You can't even post places like Huffpo, nobody wants you anywhere near them. It's not a crime to have an opinion and just because a TV station who didn't give any real reporting to the original crime is more interested in a blogger tells you the fix is in with the local media.

Ignore this sick pervert, and good luck to everyone in Steubenville and making it a safe place to raise your children. The proof is in what the boys said about what they were doing that night and the video and photos they posted online as the crime was happening, in real time, on Twitter and YouTube. They are still online, go to sites that archive tweets and read them yourselves. Keep your girls safe, I think many parents wouldn't have given it a thought if those boys were going to be a party. Now you can make a responsible decision about who your girls spend time with.

If you want more current information about Murt go to the Radionewz.net blog and get some really creepy articles about this dumb sh*t pretend shiester. It's a funny blog you won't regret a drive by there.

Location hidden

#61 Oct 30, 2012
Are you kidding, she hasn't mentioned you in years. You talk (stalk) her everyday on your blog of insanity that gets by wordpress stats less than 10 hits a week. She never mentions you and you talk about her everyday, multiple times a day. YOU ARE THE SICK STALKER MURT. But you are so stupid I don't think you even realize that anymore.

Take care Steubenville, keep your kids safe.
MURTWITNESSONELI VE

Orlando, FL

#62 Oct 31, 2012
Djunne wrote:
Are you kidding, she hasn't mentioned you in years. You talk (stalk) her everyday on your blog of insanity that gets by wordpress stats less than 10 hits a week. She never mentions you and you talk about her everyday, multiple times a day. YOU ARE THE SICK STALKER MURT. But you are so stupid I don't think you even realize that anymore.
Take care Steubenville, keep your kids safe.
You are quite wrong about Sandra Goddard. I have been sent several screenshots of where she has mentioned me in defamatory posts on both her blog and forum. Every day that videos she has posted on youtube as well as in other blogs she has blogged is mentioning me.

Again FOUR law enforcement agencies have examined the COUNTERFEIT postings and ALL FOUR agencies have stated quite clearly they are fake.

AS FAR AS WHO YOU ARE, I HAVE TO WONDER IF THIS IS NOT MS GODDARD HERSELF POSTING UNDER A USERNAME NOBODY KNOWS THAT KEEPS POSTING HERE.

It is rather interesting that it is YOU that is an unknown here and my name is OUT IN THE OPEN.

Those who hide have something to hide. Those who have nothing to hide do not hide.

MURT
MURTWITNESSONELI VE

Orlando, FL

#63 Oct 31, 2012
Also, person with the unknown location. You bring up a blog of whom the owner is unknown, The gender is unknown, the background is unknown, NOBODY BUT NOBODY has ever met the author of the blog, Not even a prominent person she touts as a friend has met her.

There is no history of that person anywhere on the internet.

And no I am NOT banned on Insession or most of the blogs you mentioned.

Usleuth no longer exists. It closed under questionable circumstances. Websleuth did ban me but only because the owner of the blog was too lazy to do her homework.

If Ms Goddard had complied with TWO agreements that were brokered, one by Mr Ortega, I would not care one wit about her. I have said before and I will say again, if Ms Goddard removes the defamatory material she has posted all over the internet, it will end the matter, Since she refuses to do so, I will continue to counter her lies and defend myself here and elsewhere,

MURT
roger rabbit

Steubenville, OH

#64 Nov 1, 2012
QUOTE who="Steubenville Big Red"]Steubenville / Jefferson county is one of the most corrupt places in the USA. People fear the officials here, like they do in Commy China. Why you ask? They officials here will arrest people, beat them, and do anything else they want with fear it seems. You can even call local newspapers and reporters will openly say how some officials re in the mob, how some take bribes, etc Everyone knows to keep quiet in Jefferson County / Steubenville, or you just might get dragged out of your house on bogs charges, like they do in the movies
The above is total crap, obviously by some degenerate that has some agenda , I've lived in this area for almost 70 years, I never heard of any of this bull , dragged out of their house? are you brain dead?
roger rabbit

Steubenville, OH

#65 Nov 1, 2012
Steubenville Big Red wrote:
Steubenville / Jefferson county is one of the most corrupt places in the USA. People fear the officials here, like they do in Commy China. Why you ask? They officials here will arrest people, beat them, and do anything else they want with fear it seems. You can even call local newspapers and reporters will openly say how some officials re in the mob, how some take bribes, etc Everyone knows to keep quiet in Jefferson County / Steubenville, or you just might get dragged out of your house on bogs charges, like they do in the movies.
The above jerks comment is total crap, compairing the city to China , officials that beat citizens, people getting dragged out of their house, mob corrupted , could only be stated by a moron with some self serving objective .
Oh Where

South Butler, NY

#68 Dec 25, 2012
Where are all the posts after Nov 1? Did Topix cave?
John Barstow

Steubenville, OH

#69 Dec 26, 2012
Marc Thompson wrote:
Hollywood could NOT make a fictitious movie anywhere near the reality of Steubenville & Jefferson County, Ohio. There have been books written on the mentality, corruption, and psychotic way of life there.
The town looks like something from a Doomsday scene of dilapidated buildings and shabby closed stores. the people pride themselves on being cruelly insensitive with a wolfpack knee jerk reaction void of any human compassion.
Books like " Twelve Against The Underworld", " Meeting At The Crossroads", and others give a glimpse into depravity on an unheard of level. From the school system to the county Sheriff, corruption is accepted & romanced there. Recently, the county voters elected a convicted felon.

The high school is in constant cover up mode for decades protecting their most cherish resource & reason for existence... High School Football. Steubenville is a dying small town with big city problems as drug gangs control and the police were on a twenty year U.S. Federal Watch Decree due to corruption.
An evil presence lives largely in this mean town and it is the worse of humanity. Even an Ohio promotional magazine ran an article entitled, " Steubenville, Where the people fear the police more than the criminals."
The Steubenville Big Red Football program will not allow anything as trivial as another rape or player criminal activity get in the way of a run for a state championship. Yeah, sounds like a horror film right from Steven King but ist the only thing Steubenville has left!
Let me be perfectly clear that my response is to Marc and any of the others that think Steubenville is the only place corruption and immorality exist. I am in no way defending the rapists or anyone holding back information to protect these monsters. I hope they all fry. That being said, there is no way I can sit here and listen to a guy from of all places Weirton, run down my hometown. I'll be the first to admit that Steubenville is rife with social and economic problems. But there is nothing happening here that doesn't happen in small towns all across this country. But a fact that a guy from Weirton, W.Va. calling the citizens of another town immoral is laughable. Is it Steubenville or Weirton that has a gambling joint every 50 feet? Is it Steubenville or Weirton that every pervert within 100 miles comes to when they want to watch drug addicted girls prance around starck naked while they swill beer and put dollar bills whereever the poor girls will let them. It's also no secret that many of these strippers are also prostitutes. But your right Marc, it's the people from Steubenville that have no regard for young women and how they are treated by perverted, sexually deviant men. Tell us Marc, how do you feel about the men from YOUR city that own and operate these clubs and have been lining their pockets every night for years with money earned from sexually exploiting young girls? How many girls have had things happen to them in the seedy back rooms of these establishments over the years... perpetrated by men from Weirton? Where's the moral outrage from the community at large over this? I know I know... nothing like that could ever happen anywhere but Steubenville.
Ummmm

South Butler, NY

#71 Dec 27, 2012
Maybe you should raise the drinking age to 35 to keep the beer away from High Schoolers.
Ye ye ye

Loveland, OH

#72 Dec 27, 2012
Boy, this escalated quickly. :) #KnightSec

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steubenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Probation arrest made in Ohio football rape case Wed Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Rape victims shouldn't report their assaults to... Wed Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Judge reduces sex offender registration require... Nov 20 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
Review: Pastime Arcade (Jan '13) Nov 19 Steubysucker 17
Moving to the area need info Nov '14 FOVR 2
Steubenville rape case: Ma'Lik Richmond returns... Nov '14 NWA 4
Lawsuit claims gambling addiction led man to su... Nov '14 jummon 1
Steubenville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Steubenville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Steubenville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Steubenville

Personal Finance