Big Red High School Rape Case

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#27 Sep 19, 2012
Court from something said about YOU MURT? I have the documents from the state of Florida case to back me up PERVERT, they are all over the web. It's called the truth. Something you don't understand or use. The link I wrote about YOUR pedo teenage boy fucking friend who wrote a fake email to help you stalk a blogger, one of many, who identified you and your perversions.
The only reason you are here is to further your stalking. Shut up you old perverted weasel. No one believes because all they have to do is google your befowled name, Murt + pedo and they know I'm telling the truth and you are a molesting liar.

As for the the link about your teenage boy fucking friend who helped you, that's why the link was provided, so people could see who you are and who the people you associate with are to better make a judgement about anything out of your foul mouth, kid diddler.

You are using victims of a terrible crime in a place you have never been to in order to further your stalking of the person who was one of many speaking out about your sick disgusting lifestyle. Using victims of a crime isn't surprising, it just proves how disturbed, so stop it.
Murt's friend who created the fake email. http://radionewz.net/2012/09/shortbusdude-aka...

If you were to step foot in a courtroom, you'd never be able to leave and we both know that, pedo. Nothing was said about a judge a question was asked. Period. Lot's of people who actually live in the town have questions about the way this case was handled, or not handled from the beginning, you Murt the Molester have no business but to use these poor people to stalk a blogger and you've been doing it for nearly 5 years. Give it up old pervert. Every time you write something someone is behind you alerting the world about you, it's a public service.
DressyBessy

Morrow, OH

#28 Sep 19, 2012
Murt, you're obviously a shut in with nothing going on.
Really, you've stated your beef, but I'm not clear on why you are commenting here? Whats your goal?
How could the universe make you happy enough to leave the rest of us on the internet alone? What can I do to make that happen?
DressyBessy

Morrow, OH

#29 Sep 19, 2012
Murt!! What is your deal dude? Why do insist on everyone IDENTIFYING THEMSELVES?
Like the stupidest thing ppl can do, and you are demanding it. It's the internet, not a friggin PervAnon Meeting....
MURTWITNESSONELI VE

Melbourne, FL

#30 Sep 19, 2012
DressyBessy wrote:
Murt!! What is your deal dude? Why do insist on everyone IDENTIFYING THEMSELVES?
Like the stupidest thing ppl can do, and you are demanding it. It's the internet, not a friggin PervAnon Meeting....
IT has to do with people LYING. When one is behind a FAKE name, it is easy to LIE the way people are LYING about me on this thread. If what you are saying is what you believe, put your NAME where your mouth is,or are you a COWARD?

MURT
MURTWITNESSONELI VE

Melbourne, FL

#32 Sep 19, 2012
Ok, since you want to play this little game, is the TRUE reason RADIO hides his/her identity it is likely that he/she is A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER and a PEDOPHILE?

It certainly is a good reason to hide. Odd how she is able to find those PORN sites.

I remember a forum that was exposed to be written by a pedophile known as Hobbit something or other. Could Radio be Hobbit?

MURT

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#33 Sep 20, 2012
If you want to know who Murt aka Murtwitnessone really is go to

http://murthaven-florida.blogspot.com/

Read the Tweets he made in August 2010 threatening to send his convicted pedophile friend who had just been released from prison, to the houses of women he doesn't like (Including Prinnie). Women who had children and grandchildren. Read how he tweeted how he was going to supply this pedophile friend with maps to their homes. Course there are links to the Tweets but he deleted the tweets after the blog was made pointing them out. Not to worry though, the owner of the blog got screen shots of them and posted them.

While you are there, read the blog with court documents from the Casey Anthony case showing that the private investigator passed on information regarding Murt and his pedophile chats he had regarding wanting to have sex with Caylee Anthony. Also watch this video at full screen to see him admit on his own blog a few years back that he said those things in private message to someone...



Once that video was made and placed on Youtube, he edited his blog. That's how Murt works. Yes by all means go read his blog. Go read how he claims he called the judge's spokesperson on Sept 16th. Murt is the only person in the free world who can call a court house on a Sunday and speak to someone let alone a judge's spokesperson! Here I took a screen shot of it cause we know Murt likes to edit his blogs once he gets caught in lies...

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/664/92264...

Click on it to see it full screen.

Then go to his Twitter account where he Tweeted yesterday morning at 7:18am that he just got off the phone with this important call. Again just in case he deletes it here's a screen shot of it...

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/664/37709...

Murt wants you all to believe that a Judge's spokesperson from a court in Ohio, called HIM in Florida to discuss a case that the judge is no longer involved in. How many "spokespeople" are going to risk their jobs discussing a case the judge they work for is not even on?

Both his twitter and his blog are nothing more than his own personal stalking grounds. Google his name. You will find a lot of blogs about this guy and his stalking and harassing of women. You will even find how he likes to insert himself into missing child cases and try to make money off it. You will also find a romance scam group on Yahoo he joined trying to convince them he worked for the government.

Murt has been stalking-harassing-bullying Prinnie and many other women for years! He has even caused one women to have a breakdown and then gloats about it on his blog! He is so demented that he has even started stalking and harassing 2 other women on a totally different blog only because the owner of that blog, added a link to Prinnie's blog on her site.

This pig of a man has even posted the real names of Prinnie's nephews, posted pictures from places in and around where Prinnie lives claiming to have been there taking them (course he was too stupid to remove the Google maps watermark from them). All this to try to intimidate her and try to get her to acknowledge him. But she hasn't! She has said NOTHING to him in 2 years and he can't stand it!

He is jealous of Prinnie. He is jealous that she has accomplished what he never will! He writes lies about the cases she has worked on because he can't stand the fact that she gets positive recognition from the True Crime community and media while he gets told off by reporters and law enforcement and banned from every True Crime forum on the internet. He is known by his local media as a nutcase ever since he tried inserting himself in the case of a missing child named Trenton Duckett. He wrote a letter to Trenton Ducketts abductor claiming to know who it was and calling them his friend. That is how sick this man is! What's really sick is him using this case and these victims for his own personal agenda!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34 Sep 20, 2012
What's the matter Murt? You're the one who came here as Anonymous to yet again stalk and harass Prinnie. Now you want it all to go back to the original topic because the TRUTH about YOU is coming out? What, you didn't think people following this case were not going to check YOU out being as it is YOU who started throwing around accusations? As for geographical information on Topix, registered members have the option to hide their location which would be a wise thing to do considering there are stalkers like YOU on the internet.

It's pretty sick that you would use a case involving the rape of a minor to further your agenda of stalking and harassing Prin. Just goes to show people how seriously mentally disturbed you are.
MURTWITNESSONELIVE wrote:
The last time I checked, this topic was about a rape case in Ohio, not a blog war spurred by a Woman from Atlanta Georgia that has led people to this area.
All that is going to happen is that people will ignore yet another trashed topix thread and go elsewhere.
This is the problem with Topix. People can say anything about anyone, true or not and Topix will do nothing about it.
How certain are you, by the way, that Shortbusdude is even involved? I have seen no proof he has anything to do with anything going on recently.
The negative comments here only prove the decay that has been underway on the blogs and threads and why law enforcement and the mainstream media ignore the blog community and treat them as a joke.
MURT
just around

Steubenville, OH

#36 Sep 29, 2012
ginnyrose wrote:
The morals are corrupt, a look at the voter registration can tell you why. Democrats = abortion = lack of respect for human life. Look at the schools; a principal is cheating on his wife with a teacher who works for him. Where else in the working world do business ethics permit that?
Sick how many are blaming the girl for this!!
You are obviously not from around here or have since left this area a long time ago. First and foremost YES I AM PROUDLY PRO-CHOICE however I am not OK with anyone being raped. What happened to this girl that night was horrible, disgusting, and vile but I have to point out that this kind of thing is not isolated to Steubenville, Ohio nor Jefferson County, Ohio. This kind of thing has happened all over the world since there have been male and female human beings on this planet together and to be honest will probably always happen. Can someone explain to me just how Law Enforcement has "swept this under the rug"? Two boys are in jail due to the hard work of Steubenville's Law enforcement, Jefferson County Sheriff's office, and the prosecutor's office. There are also claims of racist motives behind the arrests, one boy is white and the other is black so that claim also has no merit. The problem with most of you I think is quite simple to understand. Most of you who are criticizing law enforcement and the judicial system of this area are not from around here and have no idea who these people your throwing under the bus are. These are people I have looked up to my whole life and have no doubt they will do the right thing. Is football a big thing here, of course it is. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't however that doesn't mean that EVERYONE in a position to hold these boys accountable is going to bury their heads in the sand. There are things I don't agree with which has to do with certain boys not being suspended after the police showed up on the football field to confiscate their cell phones which in my opinion should have been more than enough to suspend them being I know for a fact Reno has suspended boys for being less than 5 minutes late for practice. I understand that this did not happen on school property however playing football is not a right it is a privilege that has to be earned and whether on or off the field the actions of any said player are a direct reflection of the team as a whole. Case and point if two players had put themselves in harms way to help save someone's life the headlines would still have read "Two Big Red football players". Being a part of any extra-curricular activity brings a certain amount of added responsibility and if the individual player's maturity level is not at a level to understand this then that is where disciplinary actions come in so these kids know full well what is expected of them on and off the field. To sum it all up if this was "covered-up" there wouldn't have been any arrests to begin with. Whether you want to admit it or not there are people who ,disgustingly, are using this situation to fuel their personal attacks on officials from this area and/or the Big Red football program which is just as vile as what happened that night. What is important is that the victim gets justice for the hell she was put through and the perpetrators are held accountable and receive the help they need so that this doesn't happen again. Nothing else really matters.
MURTWITNESSONELI VE

Melbourne, FL

#37 Oct 5, 2012
Jodi1234 wrote:
What's the matter Murt? You're the one who came here as Anonymous to yet again stalk and harass Prinnie. Now you want it all to go back to the original topic because the TRUTH about YOU is coming out? What, you didn't think people following this case were not going to check YOU out being as it is YOU who started throwing around accusations? As for geographical information on Topix, registered members have the option to hide their location which would be a wise thing to do considering there are stalkers like YOU on the internet.
It's pretty sick that you would use a case involving the rape of a minor to further your agenda of stalking and harassing Prin. Just goes to show people how seriously mentally disturbed you are.
<quoted text>
I DARE you to do a NATIONAL criminal background check and then POST IT HERE. The woman has made SERIOUS accusations about me and then ONLY has google links as her so called proof. To date she has REFUSED to offer proof other than manufactured files to which there has been a confession that they were a hoax created at the behest of someone She knows.

http://justice4murt.blogspot.com/2012/08/open...

You can also call The Leesburg Florida City Police Department and discuss the matter with them.

Be certain to document who it is you talk to.

You game?

I will be waiting.

MURT

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38 Oct 6, 2012
MURTWITNESSONELIVE wrote:
<quoted text>I DARE you to do a NATIONAL criminal background check and then POST IT HERE. The woman has made SERIOUS accusations about me and then ONLY has google links as her so called proof. To date she has REFUSED to offer proof other than manufactured files to which there has been a confession that they were a hoax created at the behest of someone She knows.
http://justice4murt.blogspot.com/2012/08/open...
You can also call The Leesburg Florida City Police Department and discuss the matter with them.
Be certain to document who it is you talk to.
You game?
I will be waiting.
MURT
Manufactured files? Really? That's why your pedophile chats where you said you wanted to have sex with Caylee Anthony, are in the COURT DOCUMENTS of the Casey Anthony trial! You're a sick man!!! You only follow dead or missing children's cases for the sole purpose of making money off their deaths.

You want proof you said those things in that chat? Here's your proof. IN YOUR OWN WORDS you admitted you said those things on YOUR Blog!...

&

Nothing says proof like your own words ADMITTING you said you wanted to have sex with Caylee. Isn't it funny how once this video was made and published, you edited the blog and then shortly there after, closed the blog and opened a new one.

You are jealous of other bloggers because they are actually doing something productive in their lives. They have accomplished what you never will. You have spent the last 4 years of your life stalking and harassing women on the internet. Threatening to send your convicted pedophile friend to their houses and said you supplied him with maps so his trip would be easier. Are you going to deny that too Murt? Here let's refresh your memory..

http://murthaven-florida.blogspot.com/2010/08...

I hope everyone who visits this forum, goes and reads in YOUR OWN WORDS the threats you have made. You are a sick man who should be Baker Act. As for your friend SBD who created that blog you posted. Who is going to believe the words of a married man who spends his time on gay porn sites? I wonder how Publix will feel knowing their produce manager is hanging out on those types of sites and participating in your stalking and harassing of women who have not said one word about you in over a year. What's the matter Murt, hate being ignored? I see you have moved to stalking and harassing another blogger ONLY because she has a link to Prin's blog on her site. How twisted is that?

Go away Murt. This case has NOTHING to do with you. You are only here to start problems for other people. You are a sad pathetic bitter old man who is stalking and harassing people who outed you as a fraud when you tried to make money off the death of missing or dead children. This case has absolutely nothing to do with you! LE and the courts in this case have already been warned about you and have said you are nuts. The entire true crime community has banned you from their forums and blogs because they know all about you.

I'll be sending links to all your blogs and the video of you admitting you said those things to Mr. Livingston and a few people in Michigan so that they know who their elderly mother and sister is being scammed by. See here's your problem Murt. I have a Google account and have all your blogs and all your tweets on Google Reader and guess what? No matter how many you delete, close or edit, ALL the original tweets and blogs remain on Google Reader. It's an account I do not use but have given access to many people so they can read for themselves all your unedited and deleted blogs and tweets. I will be sending the log in info to a few people so they can see it all for themselves. Wanna play games? Then let's play. You game?
MURTWITNESSONELI VE

Melbourne, FL

#40 Oct 6, 2012
Jodi1234
And how do we know those files that are in your google reader ARE NOT ALTERED?
SO YOU DID NOT CALL THE POLICE like I DARED you to. Thought so.

I dare ANYONE in this topix to Contact ANY of the law enforcement agencies to where the HOAX files were sent.
I also dare ANYONE here to call Private DOMINIC CASEY and ask him why he DID NOT DO A FOLLOW THROUGH INVESTIGATION?

AGAIN, those so called COURT DOCUMENTS were supplied by a PRIVATE DETECTIVE who was GIVEN those documents by a BLOGGER. Care to guess WHO?
The PRIVATE DETECTIVE did NOT investigate to determine if the documents were GENUINE or NOT. The blogger who gave him the documents DID NOT expain to him the EXACT nature of the documents nor did she give the PRIVATE DETECTIVE ANY information on who the OTHER party is in the alleged conversation. AGAIN, someone has CONFESSED to FORGING a FAKE chat. The person even demonstrated how they did it.
You can call me all the names you want from your secret name account but that is not going to change things. YOU HAVE NO PROOF.
As for the Michigan nonsense, BRING IT ON.
As for the case that this topic is supposed to be about, I see that it has come to a grinding halt. I guess people do not care what the young men have done after all.

There are a lot of wild accusations about a lot of people going on all over the internet. One example is that Levi Page, a noted new media blogger and webcaster is being accused of owning a well known Cyber abuse blog. A group have even gone as far as to pepper CNN/HLN with e mails demanding there be an investigation. I know these accusations against him to be false but people are going ahead with this smear anyway.

People need to understand that there are bloggers and trolls all over the internet accusing everyone of everything. I am a victim of such a smear as are many others.

MURT
MURTWITNESSONELI VE

Melbourne, FL

#41 Oct 6, 2012
I would also remind the people here is that the MURTHAVENFLORIDA title used in the link that was given was STOLEN as part of the DECEPTION by those attacking me. MURTHAVENFLORIDA was the name of the property in Florida. I had announced that I was going to operate a stream site with that exact title. The Administrator of that blog who refuses to identify herself STOLE the name in order to trick people into visiting the blog.

As a result, I had to abandon the project. These internet thugs use Google owned websites because they know it is impossible to get them taken down for defamation or slander without spending hundreds of dollars that I do not have.

Just remember folks, any one of you can be falsely accused of anything on the internet if someone is so inclined to do so.

MURT
MURTWITNESSONELI VE

Melbourne, FL

#42 Oct 6, 2012
Who the hell is mister Livingston?

MURT
Murt is a psycho

Tampa, FL

#43 Oct 6, 2012
You are a liar. how big of a piece of crap are you that you have to use this rape as a way to try to play victim.
YOU ADMITTED THAT YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO HAVE SEX W/ A TWO YEAR OLD!!!!!!!
Lie all you want but one google of you and people will see who is doing the stalking here.
Good day kid diddler.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#44 Oct 6, 2012
Sure Murt claim they are fake meanwhile they ARE in the discovery papers for the trial AND you were barred not only from attending Caylee's memorial but also not allowed to sit in court for the trial which is why you had to re-stream the trial off the news sites. To think, Marinade Dave a blogger, was able to sit with the real media in court BUT YOU WERE NOT ALLOWED!! That alone speaks volumes! You were not allowed BECAUSE of your pedo chat!

You have spent 4 years first admitting to saying those things as outlined in that video I posted. Then decided to deny it and blame your ex mods, a blogger, a hacker, etc claiming they created them. Fact is, YOU ADMITTED IT when they first came out in discovery. Can't hide that FACT Murt and you can't rewrite history. You admitted saying it. You are a Pedophile that needs to be watched closely. Just because you may or may not have a record now, doesn't make you innocent. Just means you just haven't been caught in the act YET. Pigs like you will eventually get caught and I live for that day.

As for the blog I posted, do you have the name copywritten? NO! Is it trademarked? NO! Was your house legally listed as Murthavenflorida? NO! Therefor you don't own the name. You lived on a dump with junk cars, tires and trash all around. Not a freaking ranch like the Ewings for God sake! The city and your neighbors are glad you moved. Your poor neighbor who bought the property is still cleaning the crap out you left behind and has said the filth was so horrible in the house, they had to fumigate it in order for humans to even walk in there.

You have no idea who Mr. Livingston is? That says a lot! Not to worry, I will make sure he knows who you are. I'm sure he will thank me for protecting his children from you.

Oh and Murt, care to tell us where that FBI case is you filed? You know the one with the 25 counts of wire fraud and 76 counts of theft of intellectual property you claimed to be a victim of? You know the one where you lost 75k from? Where is it Murt? How come no one has been arrested? I would think that considering the FBI put a "black box thingy" on your computer (as you have said), they would have all the information they needed by now. Where is it? One would think since you claim on the yahoo romance scam group, that you work for the government to prevent cyber crime, they would help you and get that case solved by now. It's been 4 years already.

Here's a link for others to read about Murt's claim to be working for the government...

http://murthaven-florida.blogspot.com/2010/01...

They have links to the actual Yahoo group with his posts. I think everyone should get together and email the owner of that blog and have them start blogging again.

I see now you are after Levi Page. It's rather ironic that those you go after on the internet are all successful bloggers in the true crime community who have accomplished what you never could. You're so jealous of other people that you will start rumors and innuendos about them then say oh but I like them and don't believe it. If you don't believe it Murt then why even bring him up on a forum that is not even about him??? JEALOUSY that's why! Must suck that a young kid made it and you can't.

As for my real name. It is Jodi! I had to add numbers because there was already a Jodi on here. Have a problem with that, take it up with Topix. Besides, you think I would give a stalking pedophile like you my full name? Why so you can start stalking me and my children like you did to other women? Don't think so PIG!

BTW so much for your knowledge of this case. It has not come to a grinding halt. You know nothing about this case. The only reason it is not being spoken of here is because the people who were chatting here about it, checked YOU out and moved on to another forum to talk about it. One where YOU are not invited. They don't want a pedophile anywhere near a case that involves the rape of children.
MURTWITNESSONELI VE

Melbourne, FL

#45 Oct 6, 2012
Jodi:

YOU ARE A COWARD. I gave you a chance and you CAVED. I decided long ago NOT to discuss the case.

By the way, if other people would checked the Banned list from that service they would discover that NANCY GRACE was BANNED, as was SEVERAL reporters from both NATIONAL and LOCAL outlets.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I did go to the courthouse on a number of occasions. I did not broadcast EVERY DAY because I do have a life outside of the trial as well as it would have cost me 100.00 a week to cover the trial in parking fees alone.

AGAIN, Insession was the pool. I got the link DIRECTLY from the pool except a couple of times when there was a problem with their server. I then had to use the local station feeds.

You have a last name Jodi. I do not see that anywhere. I doubt Jodi is your real first name either.

The reason you do not want to give me your real name is because then I could sue you for defamation of character. I am NOT a pedophile and you are defaming me by repeating that LIE.

You have done nothing but LIE about me through this entire blog. Perhaps it is because you are the former administrator of my chat who gave my log in information to the person who made the counterfeit chats.

Rather than address my specific points you simply repeat the same thing over and over again.

Why not try going over there and discussing the case if you are so interested then? You have already ruined this thread with your hate.

MURT
MURTWITNESSONELI VE

Melbourne, FL

#46 Oct 6, 2012
Murt is a psycho wrote:
You are a liar. how big of a piece of crap are you that you have to use this rape as a way to try to play victim.
YOU ADMITTED THAT YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO HAVE SEX W/ A TWO YEAR OLD!!!!!!!
Lie all you want but one google of you and people will see who is doing the stalking here.
Good day kid diddler.
Another anonymous LIAR has joined this blog to defame me once again. Even the famous Holly Briley has gone on record several times that internet content can be and is frequently FAKED. Rather than rant and rave the same old defamation, I dare ANYONE reading this to call The Leesburg city police department and talk to them. Be sure you give the name of the officer you talk to. There are two specific ones there to talk to.

You game?

MURt
MURTWITNESSONELI VE

Melbourne, FL

#47 Oct 6, 2012
I am NOT after Levi Page. I wish you would go back to school and learn how to READ. The person who wrote the open letter is from THIS BLOG.

http://gossipingpens.wordpress.com/2012/10/06...

If you would seek the TRUTH then you would know that. I have no problem with Levi. He is doing a good job and has a good future.

MURT
MURTWITNESSONELI VE

Melbourne, FL

#48 Oct 6, 2012
Jodi, and that is NOT your name, you are the same woman who Princess once said had "serious mental issues" You give yourself every time you post. All I had to do is go back and use that utility I told you about a couple of years ago (the same one Princess uses by the way) and there you are.

It is unfortunate that you have to waste so much time defaming someone you have never met. Go and discuss the case then. You are close enough to the town to drive there in a very short time.

There must be something more useful you can do than defaming someone.

As far as the so called Copyright Trademark issue. There is something called "The Law of common decency." The creator of that blog used TRICKERY AND DECEIT to get people to be TRICKED into reading that blog.

The fact that my stalkers STOLE my Paltalk room name (I changed the name of the room, remember) because I ANNOUNCED the name of the new channel,

It is just like that blogger that is using Crimewatch Canada to go around and tell people that I DIED IN OHIO. Yup, she backpeddled and said it was a spoof. The probem is that not everyone that reads that blog believes that.

Oh, and the TRUTH behind the fake suicide?

http://murtwitnessonelive.wordpress.com/2012/...

Give the Sheriff a call

MURT

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#49 Oct 7, 2012
Murt every time you open your mouth you sound more and more idiotic. I mean seriously you have this huge problem with people not giving you their full names. Who the hell do you think you are that people need to give you their full names? You have done nothing over the last 4 years but stalk and harass women, threatened to send your convicted pedophile friend to their houses and even said you supplied him with the maps!

Once again, here ya go Murt YOUR WORDS!!!

http://murthaven-florida.blogspot.com/2010/08...

Your words! On Your Twitter account!

You think anyone is going to give you their name? Hell no. Who wants to give an admitted pedophile their name. Why do you need it? So you and your convicted pedophile friend can stalk and harass me too? Not gonna happen you pig!

Defaming you? Oh please YOU'RE the one who ADMITTED you said those things in that chat. Need a reminder?



Again, Your words! On Your Blog.........

"It was a long time before I made the ill advised comments for the SOLE reason of trying to draw them out. In retrospect it was a bad mistake on my part."

"I WAS KIDDING"

"I have have said repeadly that I should not have made those statements and have paid the price since."

Your words Murt no one else's! You admitted it so stop trying to rewrite history. You're a PIG and the entire internet knows it! The only reason you hate that blog is because it uses YOUR OWN WORDS to show just how much of a scumbag you truly are. You can have SBD and whoever else you want, make the false claims that they created those PM's but the fact of the matter is YOU ADMITTED you said those things. NOTHING will ever change that!

I contacted the owner of that blog and was told that they have no intentions of ever closing it so you may as well get over it. They even said they may start blogging again. I hope they do! From what I have been told, there is a constant influx of visitors to that blog on a daily basis.

As for not calling the police, why should I? You already admitted to writing those PM's why does anyone need to call the police and bother them about it? As you so often like to say Murt, "Words Mean Things" and admission of guilt is an admission of guilt. Your Words Murt. Deal with it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steubenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Pastime Arcade (Jan '13) Jan 13 john01 63
meet Jan 11 John01 3
Vote For Donald Trump (Mar '16) Dec 25 IvankaDaddysPokkk... 10
News America Has a Rape Problem - and Kate Harding W... (Sep '15) Oct '16 Mike 2
Fred Abdalla mafia crime family connections (Mar '13) Oct '16 Sick 21
vandals Oct '16 Bloomp 2
News Steubenville Baby Sitter Charged With Child End... (May '11) Oct '16 Justbereal 6

Steubenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Steubenville Mortgages