sandra goddard of prinniefied.com cla...

sandra goddard of prinniefied.com claims lawsuit against her is a rumor

Posted in the Steubenville Forum

MURTWITNESSONELI VE

Orlando, FL

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Sandra Goddard of Columbus, Ohio has made a statement on her blog Prinniefied.com that the lawsuit being filed against her by atty Shaun Blake must be a rumor since she has yet to be served with any notification or summons.
If Sandra Goddard is correct, this might offer some assurance to the 15 other defendants that they are now free to openly comment on her blog and elsewhere since there may not be a lawsuit to begin with.
Sandra Goddard has suggested that if visitors to her blog are concerned with any legal ramifications when commenting there, that they use ip proxy services in order to hide their identities and prevent any atty from finding out who they are.
I am wondering if Ms Goddard or any of the other defendants named in the lawsuit will come forward with any statements or subsequent actions to address this purported hoax on the part of the atty and the reporting of this rumor by the local media.
Ms Goddard has stated in the past her concerns that the Media has not done much in the way of fact checking when investigating the actions by her and others on her blog and forum.
Stay tuned
MURT
K Russ Tee

United States

#2 Nov 1, 2012
William Murtaugh!

Aren't you the cyber-terrorist jackass who inserts yourself into missing children's cases?

*Trenton Duckett
*Caylee Anthony
*Baby Lisa Irwin
etc... etc...

Aren't you also the cyber-terrorist jackass who was instrumental in flushing out Zenaida Gonzalez in Orlando so she would sue Casey Anthony?

Now your inserting yourself into a rape case too?
What kind of MORON are you?

Really, dude? Who does this kind of shit?
MURTWITNESSONELI VE

Orlando, FL

#3 Nov 1, 2012
K Russ Tee wrote:
William Murtaugh!
Aren't you the cyber-terrorist jackass who inserts yourself into missing children's cases?
*Trenton Duckett
*Caylee Anthony
*Baby Lisa Irwin
etc... etc...
Aren't you also the cyber-terrorist jackass who was instrumental in flushing out Zenaida Gonzalez in Orlando so she would sue Casey Anthony?
Now your inserting yourself into a rape case too?
What kind of MORON are you?
Really, dude? Who does this kind of shit?
It is Sandra Goddard who is the cyber terrorist, not me. You need to do your homework rather than defaming me.

MURT
K Russ Tee

United States

#4 Nov 2, 2012
MURTWITNESSONELIVE wrote:
<quoted text>It is Sandra Goddard who is the cyber terrorist, not me. You need to do your homework rather than defaming me.
MURT
I did my homework which is why I know you're an intermeddling jackass who inserts yourself into the pain & suffering of others' tragedy.

You are a vile and despicable excuse for a man.
Go home!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steubenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Pastime Arcade (Jan '13) Aug 23 Go For It 26
Spot Bar Aug 2 Good Old Boy System 3
News Two charged for allegedly engaging in sexual co... Jul '15 HangEmHigh 2
Jason Berger Jul '15 Just wondering 1
wildfire motors beware of this company (Oct '13) Jul '15 Silly Goose 43
News On the gridiron Jun '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Drug trafficking investigation in Jefferson County Jun '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Steubenville Mortgages