Steubenville rape case: Video shows a...

Steubenville rape case: Video shows a group of high school students laughing about girl's ordeal

There are 106 comments on the Daily Mail story from Jan 2, 2013, titled Steubenville rape case: Video shows a group of high school students laughing about girl's ordeal. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Is it really rape if you don't know if she wanted to or not? Disturbing video shows a group of high school students LAUGHING about 16-year-old girl's rape ordeal at house party A newly revealed video shows a group of high school students callously giggling about a 16-year-old girl's rape ordeal, which was possibly happening at the same time the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

think again

United States

#68 Jan 6, 2013
vile scum wrote:
Michael Nodianos
Cody Saltsman
Jake Howarth
Jordan Banks
Ryan Vodich
John Linn
Dashon Redman
Anthony Craig,
Evan Westlake
Mark Cole
Malik Richmond
Trent Mays
Reno Saccoccia
They might be safer in jail.
I hate to see these little girls sht their pants everyday from bumps and noises behind them.
Sleeping with one eye open cam take it toll on these little girls.
actually the girl and her family should be the ones worrying about something bad happening to them.
The boys have the support of most the community and the girl and her family are saw as outcasts.
There is a much higher chance of someone putting a hush job on her than anything happening to the boys.
Someone should post the sluts name and address like they are the innocent boys.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
vile scum will be gone

Buffalo, NY

#69 Jan 6, 2013
I dare you scum. Come on gutless, lets see.

If toilet paper touches the Victims yard.

These scum will be dealt with, their family's will know pain.

They will know pain.

Do it GUTLESS coward.

Michael Nodianos
Cody Saltsman
Jake Howarth
Jordan Banks
Ryan Vodich
John Linn
Dashon Redman
Anthony Craig,
Evan Westlake
Mark Cole
Malik Richmond
Trent Mays
Reno Saccoccia

Pain is just around the corner.

Look behind you.

Wake up, hear it coming.

Watch out, behind you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Heidi

Worcester, MA

#70 Jan 6, 2013
Michael "Nodi" Nodianos of 12.39minutes you.tube fame for despicible laughing commentary on the horrific kidnapping, drugging, repeated rape and sodomy of young, unconscious teenage girl...aside from his super extreme ignorance Nodianos states that "usually they react" to that, "that" being anal rape of this victim. So, Michael Nodianos knows this from prior experience of other rapes? It does not seem to me that this incident is the first for these Steubenville graduates/footballers/idiots/r epeat rapists. Their parents must be so ashamed of them! Yet, there is no outrage in Steubenville, just proud parents of football players... If Michael Nodianos was my son/grandson/brother and I watched the 12.39 minute video of him giggling hysterically about the raped victim being "deader than Trayvon Martin and Kaylee Anthony"... I would want to vommit, strangle him and/or commit suicide. It is so despicible it makes me sick to my stomach.
Its Your Ball

Indianapolis, IN

#71 Jan 6, 2013
wrong wrote:
mark this down.
no one will spend any time in jail
the boys were just doing what boys do.
the girl is just a trouble maker who had second thoughts after consenting to sex with them.
there is no (admissible) evidence against them so no charges other than the 2 already will be brought forth.
They will be found not guilty and then if I were themn I would sue her for lying and ruining their reputation.
Even if they do not make it as football players they will all get good jobs in town and the girl and her family will not have any friends and no one in town will do anything for them. No jobs, no loans, nothing at all. She not only ruined her life but put her family under the bus.
her mom and dad should come out against her and state that she lied and maybe they can save some face.
Your attempt at intimidation is tepid at best....You're a puss.

Intimidation aside...

I'll take your post at face value. Ok, Mr Amazing Kreskin,a deal has already been made,is that what you're implying? Who made the deal? When was it made? Did Hanlin oversee this? What is the role of current prosecutor in this particular deal,if any? Were they (the new prosecutor) instructed to play ball,so to speak? Now,please elaborate,why are there no additional charges? You want to appear as in the know? Answer me this,who bought the alcohol? Who was the source for the drugs,if any?

Who has agreed that she will never work in town again? I guess we can take a look at the business' that donate monies to the football program,am I correct?

Oh really? Banks have agreed not to give the family loans? I guess we can take a looksie at what local banks and their managers have given to the team. Btw,local bank managers answer to regional managers,so their threat of discriminatory lending practices are not gonna happen. If it does,someone is in a lot of trouble...and the bank too. In REAL TROUBLE. Thanks to you,you've actually helped in giving an inadvertent heads up if this ever comes up in the future. Good job. As they say,God does work in strange ways!!

As far as not having any friends. I believe there are good people in the town. Unfortunately,there's enough scumbags such as yourself in the town. Who needs friends such as you and your putrid ilk,anyway? You're pond-scum. Hillbillies in designer clothes. And hillbillies relying on the public-teat by being employed in government positions.

The civil suits will be interesting to watch. When it's over,I hope some of you are reduced to dumpster diving for your sustenance. I can guarantee you this. The days of certain adults providing drugs and alcohol to the team are over. Bet on it. You're under so much scrutiny. More than you'll ever f*cking comprehend. One political career is over. Even if that person is not currently aware of it. And don't forget,a bunch of you affluent hillbillies are going to be questioned under oath during trial and some strange things are going to come out. The purchaser of the liquor will be named. Some other things just might come out. Just as you inadvertently leaked a little something out a paragraph ago.

Here's what I've gleaned:

The sheriff has refused to do a thorough investigation,citing it's the jurisdiction of the Steubenville Donut Patrol dept. Yet,he's all over the tv/intertubz as if he is the head of the investigation. The Grand Poobah,if you will. Is he playing a role? Or does he just love the spotlight because it's as close to being a celebrity as he'll ever become? Or,is it a concerted effort to divert the public's attention from the police dept and the Chief of police?

Part 2 coming up.

Free To Speculate

Indianapolis, IN

#72 Jan 6, 2013
Part 2

I'm guessing the police have done a pedestrian/obligatory investigation. The county sheriff has agreed to look the other way and to forgo any second guessing of the police department. Correct?

Since,we find ourselves in the midst of an embarrassing scandal consisting of the son AND home of the prosecuting attorney affectionately known as Steubenville's own version of Ally McBeal (Her husband is a member of the police force...how convenient is that?) She's also a school board member..Why,she's the ubiquitous queen of Stupidville.

What had to be done was this....Her son was not going to be held accountable. I can imagine the horror of their dilemma ; My goodness! If this information goes public,we might not get invited to the right parties any longer,and our careers will forever be looked upon in askance!!! NO CAN DO!! So,it was decided to get her little flower out of the eyes of the law to the extent to have the department conduct a sham investigation. Am I right?

Only one thing. Well two things really. Houston,we have a problem. First,her parents came to the police. So,something had to be done. I'm sure the police did some grumbling as they were drinking coffee and nibbling upon their Krispy Kreme donuts. So they did an obligatory investigation. And a tepid and pedestrian one at best. Unfortunately,two of the players had to be arrested. Sacrificial lambs as it were. But to assure the parents of the two arrested that no jail time will be pending or demanded upon them, it was proffered that they would only be charged as juveniles. How close am I?

By arresting at least two of the suspects,the authorities could play the role of good guys. It would help to allay suspicions of impropriety. All was good and done until.....Anon arrived...but we're getting ahead of ourselves.

But wait....Not so fast. Let's roll back the film reel a bit....So Mr Wrong,are you saying the following occurred: To guarantee their role as sacrificial lambs,everyone has already agreed that they will serve no time at all. Is this correct? I can see why this was proffered. Since it would be unfair to arrest AND CONVICT only these two miscreants because of the involvement of many others. Unfortunately for our two sacrificial lambs,they were not as connected as some of the others. Is this Correct Mr Wrong?

Who was the architect of this charade? One individual or more?

Police?

Sheriff?

Prosecuting Attorneys Office?

Chief of Police?
Free To Speculate

Indianapolis, IN

#73 Jan 6, 2013
If my speculations are incorrect,feel free to elaborate and correct them Mr Wrong.
Free To Speculate

Indianapolis, IN

#74 Jan 6, 2013
One final question Mr Wrong. Is it going to be a bench trial? If so,was it agreed upon months ago?
Mollypot

Indiana, PA

#75 Jan 6, 2013
vengance6661 wrote:
What the f**k is wrong with these kids?o Personally, i would execute them. If they're that f**ked up as kids do you really wanna see what they are capable of when they grow up? It's sick. If anyone wants to fix this issue please don't hesitate to contact me. I'll do this job for free.
Please sign all these petitions so they are all charged, and as adults:-

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/mak...

http://www.change.org/petitions/oh-bar-associ...

http://wh.gov/Udbq

http://www.change.org/petitions/attorney-gene... ,-

https://www.change.org/petitions/ohio-state-u...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Charles Manson

Houston, TX

#76 Jan 7, 2013
Josh wrote:
Michael Nodianos
Cody Saltsman
Jake Howarth
Jordan Banks
Ryan Vodich
John Linn
Dashon Redman
Anthony Craig,
Evan Westlake
Mark Cole
Malik Richmond
Trent Mays
Reno Saccoccia
Will be gang raped in prison - over and over.
Can't wait to see all this girls here in my world, they will loose their virginity thru the back door.
Bucca

Albany, NY

#77 Jan 7, 2013
OHIO TRASH wrote:
Yo yo yo Obama we all want to be black losers, if we watch children starve to death like blacks in Africa or burn a witch, rape, will you feed us so instead of being wh trash we can pretend to be blacks trash. Will I get extra food stamps Obama when my sister has our 3rd child ???
A lot of Mudshark-Pastry Queens SUPPORT the Rapists because they are trolling for slime
Bucca

Albany, NY

#78 Jan 7, 2013
Brian wrote:
<quoted text>I have been in your area and quite frankly, those meth heads you refer to don't vote. if they did though you can be assured they would vote for the one that provides the most additional welfare meaning a through and through blue.
I have observed some very good parenting in your area. I have also visited towns like Mill Spring, a bit south of you, where everyone appears to be on meth.
So you see a lot of it is red vs blue. The blue say give them more welfare, a social worker and all sorts of programs proven not to work. The red say get a job and pay your way. That is a very big difference. remeber, the country was not plagued with many of the social problems of today before things like the Blue enacted great society programs...Think about it
you are DUMBER than a dried piece of dog shiiite
Pops

United States

#79 Jan 7, 2013
think again wrote:
<quoted text>
actually the girl and her family should be the ones worrying about something bad happening to them.
The boys have the support of most the community and the girl and her family are saw as outcasts.
There is a much higher chance of someone putting a hush job on her than anything happening to the boys.
Your 1st 4 lines are interesting, your last line is way out of line!! For 0ne; the law prohibits listing a sex victims name AND where is your even vague evidence that she is a slut?
They are youngsters & ALL made huge mistakes. But the ones that have made the hugest mistakes are the idiot adults that seem to want this totally hidden let alone the morons that are defending the "talented" boys

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#80 Jan 7, 2013
think again wrote:
<quoted text>
You are as bad as these rapists....
think again

United States

#81 Jan 7, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>Your 1st 4 lines are interesting, your last line is way out of line!! For 0ne; the law prohibits listing a sex victims name AND where is your even vague evidence that she is a slut?
They are youngsters & ALL made huge mistakes. But the ones that have made the hugest mistakes are the idiot adults that seem to want this totally hidden let alone the morons that are defending the "talented" boys
the boys are possibly victims of a predatory female sex criminal.
who knows what she did to incite them to have sex with her?
maybe she said if they did not have sex with her she would say she was raped. Then afterwards claimed she was raped anyway just to get attention and sympathy. Women do this way more than men even attempt to rape one and of a man tries to rape a woman he can not unless the woman allows it and wants it.
Try sticking a pencil in a movng coke bottle or try sticking something in a dry hole. It cant be done.
Disgusted

Chillicothe, OH

#82 Jan 7, 2013
I am ASHAMED to be from Ohio. This is DISGUSTING! I wish I could get my hands on those punks!
Pops

United States

#83 Jan 7, 2013
think again wrote:
<quoted text>
the boys are possibly victims of a predatory female sex criminal.
who knows what she did to incite them to have sex with her?
maybe she said if they did not have sex with her she would say she was raped. Then afterwards claimed she was raped anyway just to get attention and sympathy. Women do this way more than men even attempt to rape one and of a man tries to rape a woman he can not unless the woman allows it and wants it.
Try sticking a pencil in a movng coke bottle or try sticking something in a dry hole. It cant be done.
Possibly? POSSIBLY?? Exactly!! But the videos strongly indicate otherwise. Now that this case has international attention, let the legal system take it's course under the eye of the public. Then take your baseless views & brainless claims along with a roll of Charmin & clean up your B.S. talk.
"...Pencil in a moving coke bottle"? A Coke bottle does NOT have fear, intimidation, hormones, muscles, sensations, etc. What an Idiot!!
OK MISS GATES

Whitesboro, NY

#84 Jan 7, 2013
think again wrote:
<quoted text>
my daddy molest me and all the boys in football, our family is molesting scum.
So welfare loser, what DDR3 is on the welfare cell phone your using, ROLOL

I feel sorry for your little girl in college, michelle, mike, what's her name. All the people who know where its disgusting ugly parents live, and watching for the rest of their lives never knowing what's in the darkness.

So you know nothing about memory or hardware failure, how do you extract your DEV_2822 from the BIOS ?

Tell everyone the difference in kernel between win 7 & 8,?

Tell everyone how you think you can reuse the blood that spills out of your gut.

Poor mom and dad.

tic toc
YVETTE

Corvallis, OR

#85 Jan 7, 2013
if these are the names of the loosers in the video, thank you for posting their names. I just want the poor girl in the video to know she has a lot of support out here. If these kids at this school treat you bad , bully you, or scare you in any way I guarantee you will have the support of the whole country on your side.
LetItBeKnown wrote:
These little arrogant f*ckers think they're soooo funny...they should burn in Hell!!! Thank u "Anonymous" and keep up the good fight! Here r the names per Anonymous as of 12hrs ago:
Michael Nodianos
Cody Saltsman
Jake Howarth
Jordan Banks
Ryan Vodich
John Linn
Dashon Redman
Anthony Craig,
Evan Westlake
Mark Cole
Malik Richmond
Trent Mays
Reno Saccoccia
F*ck all of u sick, evil, twisted psychos! I hope u get raped in prison!
YVETTE

Corvallis, OR

#86 Jan 7, 2013
think again wrote:
<quoted text>
how can you say there is anything innocent about these loosers. I hope their lives end up as f__ked up as they deserve. Are you kidding me the jokes and laughter about caylee anothy and so on anyone who supports these loosers deserve what will be coming to them
Bucca

Albany, NY

#87 Jan 8, 2013
YVETTE wrote:
<quoted text>
how can you say there is anything innocent about these loosers. I hope their lives end up as f__ked up as they deserve. Are you kidding me the jokes and laughter about caylee anothy and so on anyone who supports these loosers deserve what will be coming to them
a willing participant does not have to be carried hands and feet like a bag of cement-they should get ten years each...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steubenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Pastime Arcade (Jan '13) Aug 24 AppleChuck 56
News Time to work together in Mingo (Mar '11) Jul 31 Eek 4
vandals Jul '16 Beachbound n 1
wildfire motors beware of this company (Oct '13) Jul '16 Bwooten 50
#### The Real Story Time Line Of Steubenville ... (Jan '13) Jul '16 Bill 15
Vote For Donald Trump Jun '16 Clay 4
the music thread (Jan '12) Apr '16 Musikologist 72

Steubenville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance