Who is the victim in the rape case?

Posted in the Steubenville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Marion, OH

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Just wondering, does anyone know this girls name? Im sure no one does, but just thought I d ask.
Obot

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Mar 17, 2013
This information should not be posted openly.
Tina

Johnstown, OH

#3 Mar 17, 2013
I'm pretty sure it was a girl...but looking at the two defendants who knows...??
Justified

Craigsville, WV

#4 Mar 17, 2013
The victim's name is none of anyones business. The victims are every person out there who has been raped and this town has shown to the Nation, that Football is more important. That they feel it is OK to rape ANYONE, and get away with it. These guys sre nothing but cowards. And you people who stood around and watched ate just as bad as they for not stopping it.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 18, 2013
No I didnt say it was my "business" I was just curious as to if anyone knew it or not. I am very sorry for this girl and her family.
Obot

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Yes I know her name. Thread closed.
Wildflower

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2013
She's a little girl.... she's someones baby. Who gives a flying Muther Fluck what her name is? She's also a minor ... put it in the file of None of ur F**kin business .
Case Closed:-D
Outside looking in

Danville, KY

#9 Mar 21, 2013
I am very surprised that her name was not out long ago. I am glad she has been protected from media but still very surprised.
The Name

Signal Mountain, TN

#10 Mar 21, 2013
The name is out there. Just have to know where to look. I know it, and am not from the area, but it's not that difficult to learn of it.
maryraw60

Dallas, TX

#11 Mar 21, 2013
The Name wrote:
The name is out there. Just have to know where to look. I know it, and am not from the area, but it's not that difficult to learn of it.
Why would you want to know?

Location hidden

#12 Mar 21, 2013
Well can you give me a hint on where to look?
Truthfully

Houston, TX

#13 Mar 21, 2013
Old Tweets, simple. I found it easily. I guess people want to know just out of plain curiosity. We have grown to feel for and sympathize with this girl, I wanted to put a face to the victim and it just fueled my anger towards those boys. She is very pretty, but you can clearly see how young she is which was upsetting. Like I said, after following the case it's only natural for people to wonder.

Location hidden

#14 Mar 21, 2013
Thank you "truthfully"...And you are right, just pure curiosity.And you are also right when you said, putting a face...It makes her more than just a statistic. So you say old tweets...What name do I put in there to begin looking lol...

United States

#17 Mar 22, 2013
or look at emily ighnat or tasheme harris facebook they trash talked the victim pretty badly on their pages.

Location hidden

#18 Mar 22, 2013
Well thank you, I have found her name and a picture of her. She is very pretty. It makes me sooooo mad now to put a face and name to the crime. I hope those bastards get what they deserve. Such a shame. Sickening.
John

Deming, NM

#19 Mar 22, 2013
For the person wishing to know the victim's name, and what she looks like...just look in the mirror, or at your sister, because until people finally stand up and confront the cesspool (Big Red Football)which set the stage and have condoned this crime..it will no doubt continue once the dust has settled, and you yourself could become the next victim!
hahaha

Marion, AR

#20 Mar 22, 2013
Truthfully wrote:
Old Tweets, simple. I found it easily. I guess people want to know just out of plain curiosity. We have grown to feel for and sympathize with this girl, I wanted to put a face to the victim and it just fueled my anger towards those boys. She is very pretty, but you can clearly see how young she is which was upsetting. Like I said, after following the case it's only natural for people to wonder.
I could not locate it. Could u help me?
hahaha

Marion, AR

#21 Mar 22, 2013
Truthfully wrote:
I did find it. And once I googled it, it seems everyone knows it. Sad. But I didn't see pics of her.
WindowMan

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Mar 22, 2013
I can't find any information as well. I wish I could see what she looks like
Justified

Craigsville, WV

#23 Mar 22, 2013
Want to know what she looks like? Why? I'll describe her for you. She's your sister, daughter, mother, best friend. She's the girl you pass in the hallways, the one who waits on you in a restaurant, she's the cop who pulls you over, she's the teller at the bank, the girl you see in the mall. In other words, just look around you. We are many and don't want or need to be pointed out. We are not side show freaks to be googled or searched out. We want to be left alone. So please leave her be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Steubenville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steubenville Baby Sitter Charged With Child End... (May '11) Feb 13 Anon 5
Probation arrest made in Ohio football rape case Feb 13 Anon 3
Randy Bridges Feb 11 joyceint 1
Carl D'Alonzo (Sep '11) Feb 9 Suziq2000 8
looking for old friend Feb 7 Sp1der-by73 1
Review: Pastime Arcade (Jan '13) Jan '15 Satisfying 18
Rape Town, Ohio? (Mar '13) Jan '15 satanas luciferi ... 4

Flood Watch for Jefferson County was issued at March 03 at 9:01PM EST

Steubenville Dating
Find my Match