Stet man charged in sex crimes

Stet man charged in sex crimes

There are 7 comments on the Richmond Daily News story from Jul 25, 2011, titled Stet man charged in sex crimes. In it, Richmond Daily News reports that:

Carroll County Prosecutor Cassandra N. Brown charged a Stet man July 21 with three sex crimes involving a female who is a minor and also a relative of the accused.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Daily News.

anti chomo

Old Appleton, MO

#1 Aug 9, 2011
What I find absolutely amazing about this story is that the one accused is still employed an working for the school didtrict! Since when is it ok for a school to support child molesters accused or not! Why take the chance on this happening to one of the children in school.
what you say

Kelseyville, CA

#2 Aug 9, 2011
Is this custodian still going to work for Stet School?
anti chomo wrote:
What I find absolutely amazing about this story is that the one accused is still employed an working for the school didtrict! Since when is it ok for a school to support child molesters accused or not! Why take the chance on this happening to one of the children in school.
anti chomo

Old Appleton, MO

#3 Aug 9, 2011
what you say wrote:
Is this custodian still going to work for Stet School? <quoted text>
Yes he is still employed with the district in fact even the head honchos secetary is the head of raising money to help in his defense!When a student happens in the school he is instructed to hide but in my opinion this is very inappropriate actions for a school superintendant to take.Espicially after he stripped th gym of the name it had for years after an alogation was made about a former principle which were then found to be unfounded.
what you say

Kelseyville, CA

#4 Aug 9, 2011
The Richmond News ran another, follow-up story about this.... Are you sure what you are saying is true? That seems preposterous, and against what the Carroll County court has ordered.
anti chomo

Old Appleton, MO

#5 Aug 9, 2011
I am quite sure! I even called the organization that rules the schools and they told me there is no rules in place that say someone charged with a sex crime can not work around children and that it is up to the school to prevent this from happening.Seems to me that this school admin from the president of the school board down to the superintendant have chosen to ignore these charges and carry on business as usual without taking the welfare of the children in consideration.As for the post by the paper today I am sure that Wiggans has his way around this.Notice how no school official was available to comment that seems to go on very often at stet since he has taken over.I myself have left sevral messages to speak to him over the last 3 weeks with no response,now I am sure not happy my tax dollars are still going towards someones defense that may have done these things to a relative an lord knows how many more kids!
I know nothing__nothing

Clinton, MO

#6 Jan 7, 2012
anti chomo wrote:
I am quite sure! I even called the organization that rules the schools and they told me there is no rules in place that say someone charged with a sex crime can not work around children and that it is up to the school to prevent this from happening.Seems to me that this school admin from the president of the school board down to the superintendant have chosen to ignore these charges and carry on business as usual without taking the welfare of the children in consideration.As for the post by the paper today I am sure that Wiggans has his way around this.Notice how no school official was available to comment that seems to go on very often at stet since he has taken over.I myself have left sevral messages to speak to him over the last 3 weeks with no response,now I am sure not happy my tax dollars are still going towards someones defense that may have done these things to a relative an lord knows how many more kids!
Does anyone know of any other alleged offenses against any other kids?

A false accusation is a very serious offense in itself.
Metoo

Norborne, MO

#7 Feb 15, 2012
After passing a polygraph test with flying colors, all charges were dropped against this person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quote Music Thread (Mar '14) Nov '15 Musikologist 5
Cellphone Service (Apr '09) Feb '13 newshound 6
News Last week, I needed a scorecard to keep track o... (Oct '12) Oct '12 little pink pony 3
News Basil W. Gibson, Jr. (Jul '12) Jul '12 Shawn Meador 1
I have rectal drip mr president (Jun '12) Jun '12 Iza Doozie 1
News Stet R-XV contents for sale Saturday (Jun '12) Jun '12 in the papers 1
News Future of Stet R-XV School uncertain (Oct '09) Apr '12 Ashley 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Stet Mortgages