wm police is crap!
annoyed

White Oak, TX

#1 May 8, 2013
My fiance and I were broke down right in front of circle Kay yesterday. We had our flashers on, no air, and in the middle of the highway!! Three "noble" cops passed us by, without stopping to help or check on us, one went into subway, got a sandwich, came out and looked directly at us, got in his k9 truck and drove right past us. We sat there for an hour before two young boys helped us push the truck to the gas station and out of harms way. The highway is a busy place and being stuck in the middle of it is very dangerous. I bet if we were going five miles overthe speed llimit, they would have came faster than anything. What's even worse is that we called the city, parish, and state troopers for help and they just kept hanging up on us. These cops need to be two educated on How to help the people they are sworn to protect. Best hope I never get in charge, cause it will be a mass firing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Racial Prejudice Still a Problem in Monroe? (Mar '13) Fri blackpower 13
Boots Stanley or Steven Sadler Fri Death 1
Searching for real reliable dealer... new to town Aug 20 Kublolz 1
News Louisiana releases top-20 parishes for deer pro... Aug 19 Bushman 1
News Three women arrested in Baton Rouge prostitutio... Aug 13 St Christopher 6
Tanya Smith Says She Can Fight Inmates And Guar... (Apr '09) Aug 12 John 50
Mike Skeens, do you know him? Aug 7 LAPI 1

Sterlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance