Sketch Released In Sterling Homicide ...

Sketch Released In Sterling Homicide - News Story - WRC | Washi...

There are 4 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Jun 10, 2008, titled Sketch Released In Sterling Homicide - News Story - WRC | Washi.... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office has released a sketch of a possible culprit in the death of Danilo Jose Ramirez-Vega, of Sterling.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

G L Rockwell

Cockeysville, MD

#1 Jun 10, 2008
Two guys could not punch out one man but have to shoot him. That seems the height of cowardly behavior. They have the guy outmanned and they have to make sure some strange part of their brains has to see blood and relish a human being's death. What a strange way of thinking. The victim must have insulted them or something. Maybe they were envious or something? No how could that be? The victim was walking and did not even have a bicycle like the killers.
VAMOMMA

Reston, VA

#2 Jun 11, 2008
no surprise here.......same old pathetic stories of immigration and chaos
BOSEPHUS

Vienna, VA

#4 Jun 11, 2008
G L Rockwell wrote:
Two guys could not punch out one man but have to shoot him. That seems the height of cowardly behavior. They have the guy outmanned and they have to make sure some strange part of their brains has to see blood and relish a human being's death. What a strange way of thinking. The victim must have insulted them or something. Maybe they were envious or something? No how could that be? The victim was walking and did not even have a bicycle like the killers.
They probably KNEW him. WHo cares why a cockroach snuffs another cock roaches, we need a giant can of RAID to fumigate the area really good.
StillSearching

Ashburn, VA

#5 May 7, 2011
Bosephus I'd like to knock your teeth down your throat right now. You don't even know the victim, which I did, and he did NOT know the people who killed him. Keep your mouth shut if you don't know what you're talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody know Steve Doan? (Jul '08) Jul 28 scooter trash 11
News Trump tweets frustration with Republicans Jul 25 totallydisgusted 3
News Police motorcycle competition revs up for a goo... (Aug '14) Jul 22 just saying 2
Evergreen Village homes page added Jul 20 jseville 1
News Privatization plan hits turbulence; supporters ... Jul 19 anonymous 1
Is Temple Baptist Church a true place of Christ... (Mar '09) Jul '17 Sinner Saved by G... 99
News Who Would Jesus Deport? (Jul '14) Jun '17 FireyFellow44 161

Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sterling Mortgages