Parents fight to change schools' grad...

Parents fight to change schools' grading scale

There are 2 comments on the Loudoun Times story from Jun 10, 2008, titled Parents fight to change schools' grading scale. In it, Loudoun Times reports that:

He's a graduate of Catoctin Elementary School, and in a few ... Board of Supervisors looking eastward In a rare occurrence, the Board of Supervisors will meet outside of Leesburg so it can address a slew of ... ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Loudoun Times.

Jerry Berman

Emporia, VA

#1 Jun 11, 2008
I totally agree with the 10 point system and think the other also would frustrate a student, such as if we get an 84 and it's a C--why try so hard? I think it is harder with college applications because with all the applications the colleges get--they are not going to take the time to look at each schools grading system. I'd like to know how to sign up.
bigdream86lgbbar k

Fairfax, VA

#2 Jun 25, 2008
same do go to dominion??????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Grads, This Strategy Could Mean Retiring So... May 7 Golden Moon Loans 1
Review: VA Family Dentistry Feb '18 Melissa Johnson 1
News Woman who flipped off Trump says she learned va... (Nov '17) Nov '17 okimar 2
News Juli Briskman gestures with her middle finger as a (Nov '17) Nov '17 GraspTheObvious 2
News Privatization plan hits turbulence; supporters ... (Jul '17) Jul '17 anonymous 1
News CBS, NBC Censor Murder of Muslim Girl at Hands ... (Jun '17) Jun '17 tomin cali 1
News Attorney General: Hate crimes are stain on Amer... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Speedieg 1

Sterling Jobs

Personal Finance

Sterling Mortgages