One Dead, Hundreds Injured In Virginia Storms - News Story - WR...

One person was killed and at least 200 were injured Monday as severe storms swept through central and southeastern Virginia. Read more
No Name

Silver Spring, MD

#1 Apr 28, 2008
Global warming. Gas prices are high, hope they go down. The US law makers should be concentrating on alternate fuel and taking care of it's citizens than war in Iraq!
Brian

United States

#2 Apr 28, 2008
F4/F5 tornado 6 years ago today, LaPlata, Hughesville, Benedict, Prince Frederick, and parts of the Eastern Shore!
Robert Hunter

Bethesda, MD

#3 Apr 29, 2008
Pastor Wright is speaking on behalf of Pastor Wright not Senator Obama. If you want to discuss racism look at who Senator Clinton supported in her earlier days. Senator Barry Goldwater who was one of the most racist senators to ever serve in Washington. Yet the Post never mentions the fact that she was a Goldwater girl. Racism still esxists in America and many people black and white Americans are tired of it. This is being shown by the young Obama supporters who believe in character not the color of ones skin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Temple Baptist Church a true place of Christ... (Mar '09) 16 hr Sad Assessment 95
Nuru Experiences Mar 12 texmextora 1
News Loudoun firefighters rescue two dogs from icy p... Mar 9 chrissies cleaners 1
Bay Country Lawns is TRUGREEN servicemaster (Sep '09) Jan '15 Truth 43
Review: Vascular Aesthetics and Vascular Surgery (Sep '13) Jan '15 Leachmark707 2
I Caught a Great White Shark! What would you do? Nov '14 Shark Man Jeff 1
cops at meadowland Nov '14 bcf 1
Sterling Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sterling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]