do black chicks like white guys and h...

do black chicks like white guys and hispanic/mixed guys than black guys?

Posted in the Sterling Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Manassas, VA

#1 Jan 17, 2011
I'm a 15 year old peurto rican/white/Arabic/portugese/I talian boy (you could call me a mix) and I love hot black chicks for some (obvious) reason and I want to know if they are into guys like me than their own race (kinda like white girls with black guys). I have seen how black men treat their women and they treat them like shit and I don't know if black women want to be respected but I would never be an a$$hole to my girl for any reason. If I go to a black majority area or a place where black women want to find some guys what are the chances that I could end up with a black girlfriend? I have a likely bit of white skin and have short dark hair and are they also into guys like this to?
Elizabeth

Calgary, Canada

#2 Jan 18, 2011
Hey well I'm a 15 Year old Black girl & I can honestly say it depends on the personality . For me I'm black Full african actually but my skin tone is abit light but also dark not too dark . Lol anyways I only date Mix guys & or Hispanics but that's just me. I've never dated a black guy in my entire 15 year old life lol. I prefer mixed or Hispanics because they just fit my personality. I have curves, a bigg butt & I also have big breast & from the guys i've dated I guess that's what they like. They've also said that my personality was my best feature . Why? Becaue I'm funny, smart, respectful, & I'm not ghetto. So anyways I would like to say it depends on the person. But now a days I see more Black girl with mixed, white or Hispanic guys.( search my Facebook if you wanna talk more about it. Elizabeth Bol )
Himynameis

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Feb 16, 2011
if you're hot any girl will like
not a troll
an actuall black girl
Cat

Santa Clara, CA

#4 Sep 6, 2011
Yay theres still hope...i thought all mixed guys like only white girls
Adam santiago

Palm Bay, FL

#5 Sep 16, 2011
Im polish,bolivian,n some cuban i look like a colombian apparently,anyways i love black girls just dont kno how to talk 2 one.
Adam santiago

Palm Bay, FL

#6 Sep 16, 2011
Cat wrote:
Yay theres still hope...i thought all mixed guys like only white girls
there is always hope:)
Cat

Mount Morris, MI

#7 Sep 17, 2011
Adam santiago wrote:
<quoted text> there is always hope:)
ya but i like mixed guys that have some black in them.....idk how to talk to mixed guys i end up saying something offensive....i gave this mexican&black guy my # thru fb(back wen i had a fb) and i said its too bad ur not asian&black then you'd be like "black&yellow" .....im north&south american black but most ppl dnt say im black caz im not likt most U.S. black sterotypes caz my foreigner south american mom raised me and my dad partically but he's different he went to college!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#8 Sep 17, 2011
Cat wrote:
<quoted text> ya but i like mixed guys that have some black in them.....idk how to talk to mixed guys i end up saying something offensive....i gave this mexican&black guy my # thru fb(back wen i had a fb) and i said its too bad ur not asian&black then you'd be like "black&yellow" .....im north&south american black but most ppl dnt say im black caz im not likt most U.S. black sterotypes caz my foreigner south american mom raised me and my dad partically but he's different he went to college!
ok is all good lmao i got a friend named josh salas whos cuban n black i barely hangout wit blancos cuz they racist
Cat

Santa Clara, CA

#9 Sep 17, 2011
YOUR JEFE wrote:
<quoted text> ok is all good lmao i got a friend named josh salas whos cuban n black i barely hangout wit blancos cuz they racist
lmao ya blancos son muy.....i only like mixed ones or dark haired ones

Location hidden

#10 Sep 18, 2011
Cat wrote:
<quoted text> lmao ya blancos son muy.....i only like mixed ones or dark haired ones
all of us got datk hair lmfao.

Location hidden

#11 Sep 18, 2011
I mean dark hair
Cat

Santa Clara, CA

#12 Sep 18, 2011
YOUR JEFE wrote:
I mean dark hair
ya but some have light eyes and it creeps me out i like medium or dark eyes.....but the colors are cool...this one guy had green with orange lines around the inner black hole but u can only tell if u look him in the eyes...He said he's portuguse

Location hidden

#13 Sep 19, 2011
Cat wrote:
<quoted text> ya but some have light eyes and it creeps me out i like medium or dark eyes.....but the colors are cool...this one guy had green with orange lines around the inner black hole but u can only tell if u look him in the eyes...He said he's portuguse
i look like a typical mexican or cuban i got black hair tan skin and dark brown eyes.
Cat

United States

#14 Sep 19, 2011
Nice...but i have a question do mixed or hispanic guys like black girls with natural or straight hair......ppl say natural but ive only been hit on by them when its straight....black guys hit on me when its straight and white when its natural (well they dnt hav the guts they jus look at me more)

Location hidden

#15 Sep 19, 2011
Cat wrote:
Nice...but i have a question do mixed or hispanic guys like black girls with natural or straight hair......ppl say natural but ive only been hit on by them when its straight....black guys hit on me when its straight and white when its natural (well they dnt hav the guts they jus look at me more)
im sure u gotta ask :)
Cat

United States

#16 Sep 19, 2011
YOUR JEFE wrote:
<quoted text> im sure u gotta ask :)
???? I gotta ask what

Location hidden

#17 Sep 20, 2011
Cat wrote:
<quoted text> ???? I gotta ask what
idk i wait 4 chics 2 ask me out thts what u should do
Cat

United States

#18 Sep 20, 2011
YOUR JEFE wrote:
<quoted text> idk i wait 4 chics 2 ask me out thts what u should do
im scared to hit on guys or talk to them 1st...what if they ignore me...sadly enough i never get the kind of guys i like evn though they look at me too i jus dnt wana make the 1st move i might come off as clingly or too strong or a fast hoe
INDIE

Ramsgate, UK

#19 Sep 28, 2011
where's all the older guys 20+
Breka

Port-au-prince, Haiti

#20 Nov 23, 2011
Lilspanish1171 wrote:
I'm a 15 year old peurto rican/white/Arabic/portugese/I talian boy (you could call me a mix) and I love hot black chicks for some (obvious) reason and I want to know if they are into guys like me than their own race (kinda like white girls with black guys). I have seen how black men treat their women and they treat them like shit and I don't know if black women want to be respected but I would never be an a$$hole to my girl for any reason. If I go to a black majority area or a place where black women want to find some guys what are the chances that I could end up with a black girlfriend? I have a likely bit of white skin and have short dark hair and are they also into guys like this to?
Hi, what do you mean by black? does that includes mulatto too? because I am one, I have long hair ( big curls that rech my but but i cut it into shoulder length), green eyes, caramel skin, straight nose and plump lips. I am more attracted to Hispanic and white people than black!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Youth Flag Football Leagues 10 hr Dr Brule 2
News Biden says a Northam victory in Virginia govern... Oct 15 SirPrize 4
News Trump is against anyone who does not fit his id... (Feb '17) Sep 27 Johnny 16
Anybody know Steve Doan? (Jul '08) Jul '17 scooter trash 11
News Privatization plan hits turbulence; supporters ... Jul '17 anonymous 1
News CBS, NBC Censor Murder of Muslim Girl at Hands ... Jun '17 tomin cali 1
News Attorney General: Hate crimes are stain on Amer... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Speedieg 1

Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sterling Mortgages