Officials: Same Man May Responsible F...

Officials: Same Man May Responsible For Rash Of Crimes In Loudoun

There are 5 comments on the NBC 4 Washington, DC story from Sep 3, 2008, titled Officials: Same Man May Responsible For Rash Of Crimes In Loudoun. In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

The Loudoun County Sheriff's Department is investigating whether a series of break-ins, prowler sightings and sexual assaults are related.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

Washington DC

Oxon Hill, MD

#1 Sep 3, 2008
No description of suspect buglarizing and sexually assulting the elderly.
Anonymous

United States

#2 Sep 3, 2008
I live in Loudoun, right where one of the incidences happened. How come we do not have any description of this nut case yet? Enough people have seen him by now to say something about what he looks like. This has been going on a long time to still be left in the dark.
Mike

Vienna, VA

#3 Sep 4, 2008
WTF! are we so politically correct now that we can't even inform the public as to what race of person to be on the lookout for? I will just continue to do what I have always done in Loudoun which is be suspicious of all of the Illegals running around here. It Works.
anonymous in ashburn

Mcgaheysville, VA

#4 Sep 5, 2008
This is frightening, I can only pray the police will get him soon. Till then I won't have a good nights sleep. Some one please catch him.
JustMe

Burke, VA

#5 Sep 10, 2008
He comes in while the women are in bed asleep up until the most recent incident he would run when the women screamed so most do not get to see him very well. One girl saw him sitting outside and described him as a "chubby hispanic".

In the attack on the elderly lady which was just right around the corner from me the guy spoke with an hispanic accent although Loudoun police who are oh so afraid to offend the hispanics would only say "foreign accent".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Would Jesus Deport? (Jul '14) Dec 6 Old age sucks 142
10:10pm Oct '16 Nicolecouch92 1
ghost on Lawyers Rd (Feb '14) Oct '16 boo 6
News The Latest: Trump vows to expand 'depleted' arm... Oct '16 iamcuriousnow 5
News A Strong Muslim Identity Is the Best Defense Ag... Oct '16 Stephany McDowell 18
Review: Sterling Hot Rods (Apr '10) Sep '16 Ripped-off 29
News Illegal Hiring and Illegal Immigration Public M... (Oct '07) Dec '15 Norbert of Norview 4

Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sterling Mortgages