HCA: BRMC is the right hospital in th...

HCA: BRMC is the right hospital in the right place

There are 5 comments on the Loudoun Times story from Jan 7, 2009, titled HCA: BRMC is the right hospital in the right place. In it, Loudoun Times reports that:

Virginia Health Information, a nonprofit company that tracks and analyzes health-care data in the state, reported that in Northern Virginia in 2007, only Inova Fairfax Hospital offered a full range of ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Loudoun Times.

Handbasket

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jan 17, 2009
NO IT IS NOT!!!
I live in Broadlands and we do NOT need this hospital here. We need a hospital on rt 50!!
Princess

Ashburn, VA

#2 Jan 26, 2009
OH gosh it this hospital fight still going on?
Please build a hospital out on rt 50. This is the original plan, stick with it. A hospital in someones neighborhood is a big mistake. and 4 miles from another hospital... that is absurd!
phone weary

United States

#3 Jan 29, 2009
and if I don't stop getting several phone calls a night about this stupid hospital, I hope they never build it.
JustMe

Burke, VA

#4 Jan 30, 2009
phone weary wrote:
and if I don't stop getting several phone calls a night about this stupid hospital, I hope they never build it.
Me too!

Honestly it doesn't matter to me, I live in Sterling and don't even use LCH--IMO Reston Hospital is better. They call and I tell them I don't have any opinion and they say "What if I told you XYZ, does that change anything" I just hang up and they call again in a day or so. But at any rate, it makes more sense to build it out on 50...seems like a "well duh!" issue to me.
vote is in

Ashburn, VA

#5 Feb 3, 2009
I am very happy that the hospital was denied today.
NO HOSPITAL IN BROADLANDS!
BUILD IT OUT ON RT 50 YOU GREEDY PIGS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Snow's coming! Jan 13 BisonInk 2
Review: Avian Medical Ctr - Sayed Masood DVM (Jun '11) Jan 4 Fido 5
Local road construction Dec 26 Carlso0125 2
Apartment for lease transfer (1bd/1bath) Dec '16 Deepreddy 1
News Attorney General: Hate crimes are stain on Amer... Dec '16 Speedieg 1
News Who Would Jesus Deport? (Jul '14) Dec '16 Old age sucks 142
10:10pm Oct '16 Nicolecouch92 1

Sterling Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance