Review: Jin's Barber & Stylist

Review: Jin's Barber & Stylist

Posted in the Sterling Forum

john doe

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jun 10, 2012
The first time I visited this barbershop, I had Irfan, the Turkish guy, cut my hair. He's supposedly a 'master barber'. He did a pretty good job (the first time).
On my second visit, I asked for him and the lady who runs the shop called over to him telling him there is a customer waiting for you. I couldn't believe this guy's attitude--He had this look on his face like he didn't want to be bothered. Customers were interrupting his TV watching.
He's the only 'barber' in this place that charges $16 for haircuts. I literally had patches of hair that weren't cut just so he could finish and go back watching TV. After noticing how effed up of a haircut he gave me, I went back in and told him to fix it. I will probably never go back to this place again.
I hope the lady who runs this barbershop reads this posting and cans this idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Grads, This Strategy Could Mean Retiring So... May 7 Golden Moon Loans 1
Review: VA Family Dentistry Feb '18 Melissa Johnson 1
News Woman who flipped off Trump says she learned va... (Nov '17) Nov '17 okimar 2
News Juli Briskman gestures with her middle finger as a (Nov '17) Nov '17 GraspTheObvious 2
News Privatization plan hits turbulence; supporters ... (Jul '17) Jul '17 anonymous 1
News CBS, NBC Censor Murder of Muslim Girl at Hands ... (Jun '17) Jun '17 tomin cali 1
News Attorney General: Hate crimes are stain on Amer... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Speedieg 1

Sterling Jobs

Personal Finance

Sterling Mortgages