'Fat Loss Factor New 2.0'– Car...

'Fat Loss Factor New 2.0'– Carlos Parraga Reviews

There are 3 comments on the WebWire story from Apr 2, 2013, titled 'Fat Loss Factor New 2.0'– Carlos Parraga Reviews. In it, WebWire reports that:

'I decided to make a quick video outlining Dr. Charles 'Fat Loss Factor' program; I found it to be an excellent way to lose weight, and adequate for the job,' says Carlos Parraga, a fitness reviewer based out of Sterling, Virginia.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WebWire.

Cindy

South Africa

#1 Apr 11, 2013
My Aunt is using this program and I have personally seen her loose weight in just over a month. Shes all happy that she lost weight and can fit into her jeans again. I found another review about it.

http://infoconsumerreports.com/fat-loss-facto...

Its a really good one.
Sosae Nou

East Elmhurst, NY

#3 Sep 9, 2013
I use natural organic products at this site and it works very well in helping me lose 30 pounds. http://alpinehealthlabs.com
muna ali

UK

#8 Jan 10, 2014
Were can I buy this product in cape town what stores sells this program please message me on facebook at muna ali as soon as any1 reads this please I'll write back to accept if I dnt then its probably a wrong account but please send me if u know anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Temple Baptist Church a true place of Christ... (Mar '09) Jun 21 Passerby 98
Tap water tastes bad? Jun 20 EmcoForever 2
Miscellaneous, strange events recently Jun 15 EmcoForever 4
cheating wife? Jun 13 steve621 1
Rant about local construction Jun 2 millikenmilks157 3
just for hook ups May '16 millikenmilks157 2
what to me people in your area? May '16 millikenmilks157 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sterling Mortgages