1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Dec 31, 2010
Greg W Wing

Alexandria, VA

#1 Jun 17, 2010
Quality work, fast turnaround, reasonable prices. Highly reccomended
George-Sherry Fisherman

Alexandria, VA

#2 Jun 19, 2010
We are so happy with their job. We reccomend anyone who wants to upgrade their kitchen and bath.

Mrs. Sherry Fisherman
Christian Lanberg

Alexandria, VA

#3 Jun 28, 2010
Highly recomended... Happy with their work and prices
Brian S Rider

Fort Washington, MD

#4 Jul 1, 2010
A+ Highly recomended
Antonio M

Alexandria, VA

#5 Jul 6, 2010
What do you call people that save you from utter and complete insanity and chaos?
Angels?
Yes, you could describe them as angels but in the real world we call them dependable and great people. Dependability, professionalism and all together some of the nicest people we've ever met. This is EXACTLY how I would describe the fine people at Largo Granite and Marble.
After being swindled by a faux granite contractor, we were hesitant to allow just anyone into our Maryland home. Gone was the trusting nature and willingness to believe in a contractor's word, we had become cynical when talking to contractors and were screening potential companies with the utter most scrutiny.
Despite such hard scrutiny and tough screening, the fine folks at Largo Marble and Granite were always courteous and patient with us. The project manager Emrah rallied his team along with the owner Colby to right the wrongs of the other so called "contractor". They understood why were were so tough and assured us that they would make everything right.
From the beginning, they were prompt in their initial visit, the took detailed notes and always kept us in the loop. They proved themselves to be honorable and dependable by calling or emailing documents exactly in the time promised. From these early encounters, they showed their professionalism and continued to win us over with their understanding nature.
When we met them in their showroom and picked out a granite slab, they watched out for us by closely inspecting each slab of granite to ensure we had the best cuts of granite. Twice they sent back some slabs of granite due to hairline fractures which were unacceptable by their high standards. Again, we were impressed and happy that a company would take such pride in providing high quality materials.
On the day of the granite install, the staff of Largo Marble and Granite quickly removed the horrible "work" from the other contractor and made sure their templates for cutting the granite were accurate. As my wife supervised the team, they worked quickly and kept the kitchen clean and dust free and were always happy to answer any questions my wife would ask
Emrah came by to make sure the installation was going well and wanted to ensure we were happy with the work. Unlike the previous contractor, we had no comments or complaints and were happy at the quality of work we were seeing. Emrah and his team did their best to keep the environment stress free, professional and tidy.
As promised, the work was completed on time and the work site was left completely clean. We had woken up from a nightmare thanks to the great work of Largo Marble and Granite. Angels, all of them and we thank all of them for fixing what was once chaos and creating a harmoniously beautiful kitchen.
We would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone search for high quality work and very competitive prices. You too will be impressed at the craftsmanship of their work for such amazing prices.
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Largo Marble and Granite!
Biju A

Gaithersburg, MD

#6 Dec 31, 2010
We have the pleasure of getting a very smart kitchen by definitely what we would term as the most professional stone and marble contractor in NOVA. Kuby and his team gave us a free estimate which we did not feel the need to even double checkas looking at it we knew it was a steal. Trust me I am bargain hunter. In less than a week we had jobs that included plumbing also taken care of. The team took care of everything and we have a sparkling kitchen. We have never felt more proud of our place and we feel specially proud considering what we spent on it. I give these folks 5 stars and would highly recommend them. I would be willing to give a personal reference should anyone need it. Amazing amazing amazing contractor. Men of honor who keep their word!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sterling Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mera ishq mmta 34 min miss you dear 1
share your numbers. ..whtspp users ...in need o... 3 hr ashw 17
FULOKOJA Admission list 2014/2015 compiled.for ... Fri mr femi 2
we chat video sex Thu rohit 5
sex for girls.n bhabhi Thu vijay sharma 46
WAEC GCE 2014 EXAM EXPO & ANSWERS @ Naijazoom.com Aug 26 Mr Samuel 2
7 On Your Side: Employees say Va. company withh... Aug 20 Interested 1
•••
•••
•••